• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leongsam's ads are gone

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP has wisely strangled all commercial activities that support the expression of anti establishment views.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
too rich already?

Lemme guess: Leongsam has secured funding from Leegime. That's why the banner reads: "A meaningful collaboration between Sinkies and their Government."

Note the capital letter G in "Government".

Guys, do you think I should change my nick to "PAP crony" or "PAP sycophant"?

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh no, Leongsam has succumbed to Governmental pressure to remove all gaming ads in order to avoid encouraging Sinkies from gambling!

Leongsam kenna hoot by G!!!

PaulStanley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Look out for more new ads.

Eh... How come the forum gayfuck didn't stalk u? Selective stalking? Or both of u are peers from the same unit? :rolleyes: If still no show from the retard smelling after your fart, then i may consider wiping out your points until u top up. And since u can see who they are then it's not a cowardly act. :biggrin:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lemme guess: Leongsam has secured funding from Leegime. That's why the banner reads: "A meaningful collaboration between Sinkies and their Government."

Note the capital letter G in "Government".

Guys, do you think I should change my nick to "PAP crony" or "PAP sycophant"?

Change to PinkShirtHaveHeart.

I have to change mine to SgGoneRight.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh no, Leongsam has succumbed to Governmental pressure to remove all gaming ads in order to avoid encouraging Sinkies from gambling!

Leongsam kenna hoot by G!!!
does this mean sbf is actually not as secure against PAPpigs as claimed to be.