• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

@leongsam you are the ultimate disgrace to humanity

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You @Leongsam shameless double standard hypocrite criminal bully son of chicken indiscriminately deleted my individually crafted replies at 1 plus am today to Jeremy Quek’s spam of Gansiokbin while retaining his evil filthy nonsense smearing Gansiokbin.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
happy-halloween-it.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Open your eyes and see properly ok every of my replies to Jeremy Quek sweetiepie spam of Gansiokbin is individually crafted and not a spam at all according to your own definition. That’s why you let all the evil filthy shit lies smearing Gansiokbin to remain isn’t it?

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE is the bottom trash well liked by fellow trash @Leongsam View attachment 142747

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Open your eyes and see properly ok every of my replies to Jeremy Quek sweetiepie spam of Gansiokbin is individually crafted and not a spam at all according to your own definition. That’s why you let all the evil filthy shit lies smearing Gansiokbin to remain isn’t it?

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE is the bottom trash well liked by fellow trash @Leongsam View attachment 142747

How can you @Leongsam be so unfair to delete my individually crated posts indiscriminately again and again? Don’t you feel ashamed of your blatant double standard bullying act?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is your purpose to run this cb forum? You @Leongsam claimed it’s not to make money. Is it for loser sadist reason to let your fellow loser sadists to bully Gansiokbin? You can’t and you won’t delete posts smearing Gansiokbin but you love to delete my individually crafted replies to their spamming posts smearing gansiokbin. Don’t you feel ashamed of your own behavior?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is your purpose to run this cb forum? You @Leongsam claimed it’s not to make money. Is it for loser sadist reason to let your fellow loser sadists to bully Gansiokbin? You can’t and you won’t delete posts smearing Gansiokbin but you love to delete my individually crafted replies to their spamming posts smearing gansiokbin. Don’t you feel ashamed of your own behavior?
And of course everyone knows that you can and you did delete posts on shanmugan after receiving big lawyer letter. Disgusting double standard in every way you run this forum indeed.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
This forum provides a platform for my uncle to expose your evil deeds to the world as the world is constantlee looking out for your long and dark nipples :sneaky::whistling:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This forum provides a platform for my uncle to expose your evil deeds to the world as the world is constantlee looking out for your long and dark nipples :sneaky::whistling:
My evil deeds? You mean your CHEAP Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant evil filthy lies that you dare not soon par. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And of course everyone knows that you can and you did delete posts on shanmugan after receiving big lawyer letter. Disgusting double standard in every way you run this forum indeed.
Not can eat don’t waste but can bully will bully.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam is it everyone cannot be bullied except Gansiokbin can be bullied?