• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leongsam = Tonychat coming in here to create traffic and increase value. Boss smart.

Is Leongsam = Tonychat?

• Leongsam = Tonychat

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • Leongsam is Leong sam ; Tonychat is Tonychat

Votes: 12 38.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Re: Leongsam = Tonychat coming in here to create traffic and increase value. Boss sma

BosSam also looking at IHP's points for himself. Wait long long la.

Boss, when are you going to transfer IHP's points to me? It's Labour Day and you should do some work :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Leongsam = Tonychat coming in here to create traffic and increase value. Boss sma

BosSam also looking at IHP's points for himself. Wait long long la.

That guy is acting blur again. KNS :biggrin:

Happy Labour Day brother :smile:

Teamtonychat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Team mate. Wanna go and eat grass together tomorrow?

Hi team mate i just upload our team having breakfast :smile:

fa6933.jpg

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

thanks raiders...and same to you too. BosSam not acting blur...he is having breakfast at the moment....see his pic in post #107

That guy is acting blur again. KNS :biggrin:

Happy Labour Day brother :smile:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

thanks raiders...and same to you too. BosSam not acting blur...he is having breakfast at the moment....see his pic in post #107

Yeah, along with Scroobal, Joetys and Tonychat :wink:

TeamDrifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi team do you want to join our grass eating session? see the most right hand corner eating the most grass is tonychat :biggrin:

I'm afraid not, prefer grass smoking over grass eating anytime, like this

marijuana.jpg

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I'm afraid not, prefer grass smoking over grass eating anytime, like this

hi team do you want to join our grass eating session? see the most right hand corner eating the most grass is tonychat :biggrin:

Sorry mate I'm a meat lover, goes well with my favourite red

Happy Labour Day folks. Going to market now for my prata and putu piring :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Boss, when are you going to transfer IHP's points to me? It's Labour Day and you should do some work :biggrin:

There is no such scheme.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

For the hungry ghosts here. What's this?? Anyone??

mM3ZN6F.jpg

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Happy Labour Day folks. Going to market now for my prata and putu piring :biggrin:

Who the fuck here care what you are eating? You think this is your personal blog. :oIo::biggrin:

Teamtonychat

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi raiders , our team prefer pratas with grass :smile:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Who the fuck here care what you are eating? You think this is your personal blog. :oIo::biggrin:

You better tell that guy at post #117 to wake up his idea. :biggrin: