• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leongsam Is Running Out of Money, Again

jw5

Loyal
Looks like business not that good :biggrin:

He should start a games folder where forummers can play blackjack, poker, baccarrat, bingio, etc with one another using points as chips.
Of course, points will be for sale. :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
He should start a games folder where forummers can play blackjack, poker, baccarrat, bingio, etc with one another using points as chips.
Of course, points will be for sale. :biggrin:

I agree. I wonder what's stopping him? The rules set by vbulletin? Difficult and troublesome to maintain such a folder?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Could be because he didn't think of the idea himself. :biggrin:

Nope. I have once raise the idea of making one folder to be those market place to increase the people coming here and I remembered him saying something like, "he does not need the extra people"

jw5

Loyal
Nope. I have once raise the idea of making one folder to be those market place to increase the people coming here and I remembered him saying something like, "he does not need the extra people"

Oh, so he doesn't need new customers, but he wants the existing customers to spend more. :rolleyes:
Sometimes he also kaykay howsiow one.
Previously I suggested to have the emoticon from the chatroom in the forum, the one with the kiakia face and eyes moving from side to side.
Thought it was a good idea but until now, no response.
Just because the idea was not from him or his establishment mentality buddies. :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Oh, so he doesn't need new customers, but he wants the existing customers to spend more. :rolleyes:
Previously I suggested to have the emoticon from the chatroom in the forum, the one with the kiakia face and eyes moving from side to side.:biggrin:

It's good to have more emoticons. There are some emoticons that I really like.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_1266-1fvvv5s.jpg

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
QQ has some really nice emoticons that I like

Tm5Kl1E.jpg

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
thats true...i can vouch.

Previously I suggested to have the emoticon from the chatroom in the forum, the one with the kiakia face and eyes moving from side to side.
Thought it was a good idea but until now, no response.
Just because the idea was not from him or his establishment mentality buddies. :biggrin: