• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leongsam is a fucking coward! Deleted my thread about the bastard Daniel Koh of Rage performance autotechnik!!!!

Satanic verses

Alfrescian
Loyal
DID DANIEL KOH THREATEN YOU WITH A LAWSUIT AND YOU SHAT IN YOUR PANTS??????

Repost Daniel Koh threatening to sue after a bad review

Gerard Lim

2 months ago
Called to asked today if they have a spare part and was very rudely replied. Pls know that you are not the only car repair shop. There are hundreds in Singapore. We do not own you anything.

Response from the owner2 months ago
Dear Mr Lim... kindly take note that we are still on our cny holidays. And you woke me up in the middle of a nap with my baby and how polite you wan me to reply? Stock or Original parts u should go find a stockists and not us. Kindly refrain from being so self entitled. You have a family too I supposed?
We taken your point that we are not only the car repair but we can always reject or disregard self-entitled clients like yourself. Kindly have some mutual respect for the motoring community. We dun owe you a life.

Kindly remove this uncalled for ratings since you are not our customer at all or we will send you the writs shortly.

Daniel Koh
Rage Performance Technik

Satanic verses

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jovan Zhang

3 reviews·1 photo
2 months ago
Didn't know he had such an extremely bad reputation and is condemn by all the car enthusiasts that i know of until i told them my visit.

Bought a 2nd hand AP racing pro5000r cp9660 from a guy in carousell, this guy brought me to this shop Rage Performance Technik and mentioned that this caliper had been serviced and had done an overhaul Rage Performance Technik.

Daniel came over and reassured that testing had been done and guarantee that there is no leakage found as the overhaul is done by them n claimed that his team are the most professional person to be doing it, and if he dares to says its ok, means it's definitely in good an usable condition.

During the installation, one of the crew suddenly called for Daniel to take a look at the brake n pointed out at something. He then whispered super softly to Daniel. I can see something is wrong when Daniel had stood still there thinking of something for couple of seconds.

There after Daniel walked towards me and mentioned that this brake i bought is faulty and has a leakage. He then claims that during the testing this didn't happened because they used air gun to test instead of brake fluid. But after installing, the pressure of the brake fluid is stronger than air, hence the leakage was being spotted. He then pushes ALL the blame to Carousell seller and asked me to demand a full refund from that guy.

(Please refer to the picture below)

From the look of the broken screw, it is obvious that the screw had broken from the outside that causes the leak. When the seller from carousell came and asked how come during the testing there wasn't any leakage found, Daniel refused to answer him directly but accused him that it is a faulty caliper that he had sold to me.
I can tell the seller was completely disgusted by the change of side from Daniel. He then refunded me the full amount that i had paid and walked off. I felt bad for him and told him it shouldn't be his fault but i couldn't do much to help him as that guy had hold my deposit for the installation.

This drama didn't just ended here but i believe from the above, anyone can tell what kind of person Daniel is and how he does business.
Service: Brakes

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/uv?pb...UKEwiPrca647_-AhWe4DgGHd1BCCIQ9fkHKAB6BAgBEBs

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
G
Well @Leongsam ya fucking coward? Cat got your tongue? Did you quaver and shit your pants because faggot Daniel koh threatened you?
Go to ST Forum if u have balls...

This place is for rethoric personality disorder people.... here to talk about cheebye and lanjiao story, chiobu nice to fuck or not, lanjiao tuakee things, mee siam mai hum....

And vulgarities has no border.... go fuck yrslf, fuck you, go fuck yr mother chao chee bye... go fuck blue camels, mai gong lanjiao wei... Gaslighter...

Satanic verses

Alfrescian
Loyal
G

Go to ST Forum if u have balls...

This place is for rethoric personality disorder people.... here to talk about cheebye and lanjiao story, chiobu nice to fuck or not, lanjiao tuakee things, mee siam mai hum....

And vulgarities has no border.... go fuck yrslf, fuck you, go fuck yr mother chao chee bye... go fuck blue camels, mai gong lanjiao wei... Gaslighter...
Oh I have already sent an expletive-laden letter to the shit times, let's see if it has the guts to publish it, ball's in its court

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with you that this fucking bastard lan jiao kia, Daniel Koh, is a crook. His installer spoiled the product but refused to accept liability. FUCK TO HIM AND HIS SHOP.

I had a similar experience when I replaced my front windscreen previously at another shop because my windscreen was cracked by debris whilst along the highway. I was there throughout the replacement job and before I took back my vehicle, I realized a 50mm length deep scratch on my A Pillar. I confronted the shop owner and he claimed that it was not caused by them. I told that bastard that it was definitely caused by his men during the removal of the old windscreen, although not intentional. I told him to look carefully at the deep scratch and it is a fresh scratch to the base metal, not an old scratch which would have rust formation by then. FUCK TO ALL THESE BASTARD SHOP OWNERS WHO REFUSED TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR SHODDY WORKMANSHIP.

Last edited: