• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lelong, lelong … 1-year Indian MBA degree advertised on SPH portal only $230!

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
Ah Kow: Bro, got some good news. No need to listen to PAP productivity bullshit because we can double our pay.

Ahmad: Kow, you sure or not. Better don’t do anything illegal OK.

Kow: Trust me just one time – I really want to go back study and get MBA degree. I don’t want my pay hentak kaki forever with my ITE cert. This MBA is online course so can work at the same time and also affordable, not like our HDB flats. Join me and I promise you won’t regret.

(Turning to Arumugam) Ahmad: You think Kow talking cock? Can turn on your laptop and confirm what he said?

(Pointing to advert at the bottom of SPH portal) Aru : See here, Kow referring to this MBA course by NIBM.

BHohuP5.jpg

7VDHpy2.jpg

Source: Asiaone (note: advert changes, screenshot above)

Ahmad: But how to afford? 1 year course $7500!

Kow: Bro, see properly leh, it’s 7500 Indian rupees! I already check exchange rate about Singapore $1 = 50 rupees. 7500 rupees = $150! $150 can get MBA degree you don’t want meh?

Ahmad: NUS MBA $62k but yours only $150???

Kow: NIBM website say they provide all materials and save costs because all online. All the Indian ‘lecturers’ with funny accent earning low salaries, no school buildings and no maintenance costs. So I happy they pass on all the cost saving to students like me.

Ahmad: But cannot be true …

Kow: Of course it’s true la. 100% not degree mill because advertise on Singapore Press Holdings portal. Even SPH is government propaganda but got reputation OK. They sure got check NIBM properly before allow them to advertise.

More at Lelong, lelong … 1-year Indian MBA degree advertised on SPH portal only $230!

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Kow: Bro, got some good news. No need to listen to PAP productivity bullshit because we can double our pay.

Ahmad: Kow, you sure or not. Better don’t do anything illegal OK.

Kow: Trust me just one time – I really want to go back study and get MBA degree. I don’t want my pay hentak kaki forever with my ITE cert. This MBA is online course so can work at the same time and also affordable, not like our HDB flats. Join me and I promise you won’t regret.

(Turning to Arumugam) Ahmad: You think Kow talking cock? Can turn on your laptop and confirm what he said?

(Pointing to advert at the bottom of SPH portal) Aru : See here, Kow referring to this MBA course by NIBM.

BHohuP5.jpg

7VDHpy2.jpg

Source: Asiaone (note: advert changes, screenshot above)

Ahmad: But how to afford? 1 year course $7500!

Kow: Bro, see properly leh, it’s 7500 Indian rupees! I already check exchange rate about Singapore $1 = 50 rupees. 7500 rupees = $150! $150 can get MBA degree you don’t want meh?

Ahmad: NUS MBA $62k but yours only $150???

Kow: NIBM website say they provide all materials and save costs because all online. All the Indian ‘lecturers’ with funny accent earning low salaries, no school buildings and no maintenance costs. So I happy they pass on all the cost saving to students like me.

Ahmad: But cannot be true …

Kow: Of course it’s true la. 100% not degree mill because advertise on Singapore Press Holdings portal. Even SPH is government propaganda but got reputation OK. They sure got check NIBM properly before allow them to advertise.

More at Lelong, lelong … 1-year Indian MBA degree advertised on SPH portal only $230!

I sign up later......plan to include the Ph.D. too.
Will apply under skill future fund. Got s$500 there......

TenRyuJin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sign up later......plan to include the Ph.D. too.
Will apply under skill future fund. Got s$500 there......

Fat hope! Only Garment's pets such as trashes from foreign countries would be able to smoke their way through our system, you sinkies please wait long long even if you have a degree. Period.!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cheaper, better, faster from Kelingland has bitten me in the arse. Their MBA fees are cheaper than the fees for my company's upgrading courses. I need to meet with my staff first thing tomorrow morning to discuss this direct threat to my cash cow.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cheaper, better, faster from Kelingland has bitten me in the arse. Their MBA fees are cheaper than the fees for my company's upgrading courses. I need to meet with my staff first thing tomorrow morning to discuss this direct threat to my cash cow.

u need to step up ur game,hire a few ah neh MBA lecturers with indian accents willing to work for some goat's milk and a few chappatis and to save on material cost,conduct all ur lessons on youtube,no hosting fees no maintenance fees plus u can earn from advertising!!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
u need to step up ur game,hire a few ah neh MBA lecturers with indian accents willing to work for some goat's milk and a few chappatis and to save on material cost,conduct all ur lessons on youtube,no hosting fees no maintenance fees plus u can earn from advertising!!

throw in some goat butts...........ah nehs like them