• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leisure Farm Community

Daydreamer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LF advice needed

So if the BN out. My guess is Bayou creek ph2 will not going to release till later of the year.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal

So if the BN out. My guess is Bayou creek ph2 will not going to release till later of the year.

I understand still going ahead with the launch.
Booking list more than 500 already mostly malaysians and
Singapore PRs.

Daydreamer

Alfrescian
Loyal

I understand still going ahead with the launch.
Booking list more than 500 already mostly malaysians and
Singapore PRs.

Register dont mean cheque down is it? We'll see what happend next few months after the election.

Oscar8879829

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear all bro,sis

Leisure farm bungalow house for sale built up 10k, classic desgin.
Any interest please PM.

Jettset

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leisure farm is hugely popular with expats.. esp those who move and send their kids to Marlborough. the low density, high security, equestrian, orchard, ponds and amazing landscape is an ideal place for expat family to raise kids. If you think about the RM10m, that's S$2.5m for one acre and a mansion! They could swap their small condo in Sg for this with spare change (big change)

Jettset

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once the access to second link and coastal highway are ready, you will find Leisure Farm to command a premium to UEM properties. I mean, I own stuff by UE and other developers too but let's face it, LF has decades of strong track record and a gorgeous landscape. it will be 5min to CIQ on the coastal. The rich retired, expats will choose to build their dream houses here.
all the other projects will have its niches and will do well as tide rises, all boat rises. I am bias, cd be cause I love LF personally.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once the access to second link and coastal highway are ready, you will find Leisure Farm to command a premium to UEM properties. I mean, I own stuff by UE and other developers too but let's face it, LF has decades of strong track record and a gorgeous landscape. it will be 5min to CIQ on the coastal. The rich retired, expats will choose to build their dream houses here.
all the other projects will have its niches and will do well as tide rises, all boat rises. I am bias, cd be cause I love LF personally.

Now that Lim Kit Siang is the MP i also want to move to LF!

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't have any unit at LF but I am sure that this place will commands a premium once the access road is completed. It is the nearst to ciq overtaking EL. ever was interested then because have to take the old Gelang Patah road to go there from highway but I am sure that things will be very different with the building of the access road and the autocity.

But can't complain much as EL and the other Nusajaya hot areas is also has their attractions and picturesque surroundings to retire and sip kopi lol.

More of such developments and more choices for many for those not willing to pay a king's ransom for a 99 year pigeon hole, not for me.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't have any unit at LF but I am sure that this place will commands a premium once the access road is completed. It is the nearst to ciq overtaking EL. ever was interested then because have to take the old Gelang Patah road to go there from highway but I am sure that things will be very different with the building of the access road and the autocity.

But can't complain much as EL and the other Nusajaya hot areas is also has their attractions and picturesque surroundings to retire and sip kopi lol.

More of such developments and more choices for many for those not willing to pay a king's ransom for a 99 year pigeon hole, not for me.

Like paying nearly $500,000 for a 3-room flat at Holland area! :eek:

tigerbear

Alfrescian
Loyal

Personally I am not fancy LF.. I do agree with the location which is nearer to CIQ, however, i hv Been there few times and saw a lot of abandon bungalows.. Security also less strict if were to compare with EL

KKsama

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personally I am not fancy LF.. I do agree with the location which is nearer to CIQ, however, i hv Been there few times and saw a lot of abandon bungalows.. Security also less strict if were to compare with EL
I heard that one of he owners at LF has been buying the abandoned bungalows to renovate resell. Not sure how many but have seen one that was dilapidated two years ago but now ready to move in.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Progress of new access road from highway to leisure farm entrance one. Should be ready before end of the year.

image.jpg

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Testing the water I think.

I heard already 400 plus registered for 40 plus units. But that was before the election. Official launch will be next month. At 2.3 million for the semi d and 3.4 million for the bungalows should be a sell out.

Jogger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bro/Sis

Any commercial projects planned near leisure farm? how will leisure farm use the land near the future entry which link to highway?

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bro/Sis

Any commercial projects planned near leisure farm? how will leisure farm use the land near the future entry which link to highway?
Heard at taman leisure they are now constructing some shops and low cost housing. Also heard the reason they can t announce the new access road was due to some royalty issues with UEM or the govt.

Jogger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for sharing, Valdez.
Heard at taman leisure they are now constructing some shops and low cost housing. Also heard the reason they can t announce the new access road was due to some royalty issues with UEM or the govt.