• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leisure Farm Community

contrarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LF advice needed

Hi, just bought a unit at Bayou Water Village and facing some complications. Was told by agent that developer is holding onto the strata title. Agent also informed owner had already paid stamp duty and legal fees. Isn't strata title usually held with the bank? Can shed some light on this? This is a resale unit. When was Bayou Water Village completed?

The developer is ready to transfer the strata title to the owners. If this is already underway, then it should be completed soon. I am also waiting for my sellers to complete their transfer before applying for state consent.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal

Heard LF just released their new show villas. $5 to $10 million. Fully furnished and individually designed. Looks like a steal.

Legolad

Alfrescian
Loyal

Heard LF just released their new show villas. $5 to $10 million. Fully furnished and individually designed. Looks like a steal.

My colleagues went to LF developer office on Tuesday but was told that none for sale now, although still a few units left. Sales guy says wait till after election. You know of any website or promo materials for the villas to share? Thanks.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whether is a steal or not.. not sure..
If BN wins & secure the whole nusayaja.. ppl will chiong & grab any unit after 5 May.. haha

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal

My colleagues went to LF developer office on Tuesday but was told that none for sale now, although still a few units left. Sales guy says wait till after election. You know of any website or promo materials for the villas to share? Thanks.

Heard the $5 million villas booked. The $10 million 1 acre villas had some offers already. So fast.
Irregardless of election results I think it will be snapped up.

Jogger

Alfrescian
Loyal

Heard the $5 million villas booked. The $10 million 1 acre villas had some offers already. So fast.
Irregardless of election results I think it will be snapped up.

May I know the land size and built up size for $5M RM villas? Thanks !

KKsama

Alfrescian
Loyal

Leisure Farm new Exit in progress. Pictures taking from Taman Leisure Farm near to the Water Tank

150527_373540736053459_335360841_n.jpg

524906_373540809386785_962277928_n.jpg

602316_373540796053453_888377972_n.jpg

Can anyone update progress on link to highway?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

errrr.... how is 5m to 10m properties be a steal?

Definitely out for me at this price point, i would buy something in Permas Jaya, one new launch project has bungalows at about 3m plus with a bit of a water front as well.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Definitely out for me at this price point, i would buy something in Permas Jaya, one new launch project has bungalows at about 3m plus with a bit of a water front as well.

It looks like the Permas Jaya side currently has not experienced the same rise in asset values compared to other development.
A check on advertisements for Senibong Cove, Straits View Residences shows the semi-Ds are calling for below 2m... i recall they are very nice units.

teoky

Alfrescian
Loyal

It looks like the Permas Jaya side currently has not experienced the same rise in asset values compared to other development.
A check on advertisements for Senibong Cove, Straits View Residences shows the semi-Ds are calling for below 2m... i recall they are very nice units.

I have seen quite a few developments and still find that Senibong Cove is one of the nicest in terms of the quality and also the surrounding.

There is a JB Waterfront city plan which is currently still slow in progress compare to other areas.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal

errrr.... how is 5m to 10m properties be a steal?

Fully furnished right to the bed sheets, beautiful landscaped gardens, every villa designed differently and unique by well known architects, rich and famous neighbourhood.

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have seen quite a few developments and still find that Senibong Cove is one of the nicest in terms of the quality and also the surrounding.

There is a JB Waterfront city plan which is currently still slow in progress compare to other areas.
Care to elaborate which job waterfront city ? Or u mean senibong cove ?

teoky

Alfrescian
Loyal

Care to elaborate which job waterfront city ? Or u mean senibong cove ?

There is a masterplan to remake JB city into a Waterfront city.

Check out the following for more info :

http://iskandarinsider.com/2012/12/...ldings-gets-the-task-of-remaking-johor-bahru/
http://www.iskandarwaterfront.com/investment-opportunities-tebrau.html

The remaking of JB city has started as you can see alot of new developments, especially the recent luxurious condos around the CIQ/City Square vicinity.

Danga bay (west JB) is actually part of the Waterfront city master plan and it is currently getting the priority. Tebrau coast (east JB) is still in development stage and will take far longer than Danga Bay to materialize. Senibong Cove is part of this area.

Long term, there's potential in terms of capital appreciation as the psf still cannot match the west side.

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is a masterplan to remake JB city into a Waterfront city.

Check out the following for more info :

http://iskandarinsider.com/2012/12/...ldings-gets-the-task-of-remaking-johor-bahru/
http://www.iskandarwaterfront.com/investment-opportunities-tebrau.html

The remaking of JB city has started as you can see alot of new developments, especially the recent luxurious condos around the CIQ/City Square vicinity.

Danga bay (west JB) is actually part of the Waterfront city master plan and it is currently getting the priority. Tebrau coast (east JB) is still in development stage and will take far longer than Danga Bay to materialize. Senibong Cove is part of this area.

Long term, there's potential in terms of capital appreciation as the psf still cannot match the west side.

thanks teoky.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fully furnished right to the bed sheets, beautiful landscaped gardens, every villa designed differently and unique by well known architects, rich and famous neighbourhood.

Thats a very generic description... most developers brochures will say that. For a 1 acre land plus a nice villa... if you tell me 5m that is still ok. Not 10m. Anyway there is going to be short term instability for a couple of years... I think there is plenty of buying opportunities when people start panicking like CLOB saga. I will hold my money in anticipation of that. I am waiting to see these JB sales people going back to basics like before the boom... hiak hiak hiak

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thats a very generic description... most developers brochures will say that. For a 1 acre land plus a nice villa... if you tell me 5m that is still ok. Not 10m. Anyway there is going to be short term instability for a couple of years... I think there is plenty of buying opportunities when people start panicking like CLOB saga. I will hold my money in anticipation of that. I am waiting to see these JB sales people going back to basics like before the boom... hiak hiak hiak

Surprising the 10 million already booked by one prc