• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leisure Farm Community

Daydreamer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear right next to Leisure Farm. Its gonna be noisy.

2703_2_l.jpg

Daydreamer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes agreed. For investment POV is good. However for residencial POV is a nightmare. If the majority of the owner of the LF fall in to investor hand which mean the place will run down very quickly, because investors don't pay maintaining fees in Malaysia. You can kiss good bye to those Gurkhas guards.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes agreed. For investment POV is good. However for residencial POV is a nightmare. If the majority of the owner of the LF fall in to investor hand which mean the place will run down very quickly, because investors don't pay maintaining fees in Malaysia. You can kiss good bye to those Gurkhas guards.

First 5 years maintenance for the new launches like bayou creek borned by LF. Bww seemed to be very well maintained too despite claims some owners are not paying up. Despite being in existence for the past 20 plus years LF looks quite well maintained overall. Even the golf club is undergoing some sprucing up.

KKsama

Alfrescian
Loyal
First 5 years maintenance for the new launches like bayou creek borned by LF. Bww seemed to be very well maintained too despite claims some owners are not paying up. Despite being in existence for the past 20 plus years LF looks quite well maintained overall. Even the golf club is undergoing some sprucing up.

Agree! I bought LF because still looking good after 20 years. Not many projects in MY or Sing can say that. Clubhouse rebuild should come in the next couple of years. Hopefully good design and some tennis courts. Will make even nicer.

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard that the clubhouse will be undergoing a revamp soon. 50m pool, new gym. Not sure about tennis courts, I think it should be part of the plan. I am less concerned about the Gerbang Nusajaya developments. It will not only be a race track. Will have residential, exhibion malls and retail as well. Generally will add value to the overall area.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure. But they are in no hurry as leisure farm is established resort.
You can be sure of their quality and commitment not to have too many homes there like hh or east ledang.
One thing you can be sure is every new launch they will not release too many homes and will be at least 20% higher each time.

Heard that EL phase 4B will be delayed as well.

I addition to what you mentioned, with all the development, resource constraints may be an issue. I am not sure if Bayou Creek phase 1 is on track or not, but most of EL phases are now delayed and the compensation they have to pay is surely hurting them. They may just be delaying to make sure that the projects are delivered on time or close to schedule.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard that EL phase 4B will be delayed as well.

I addition to what you mentioned, with all the development, resource constraints may be an issue. I am not sure if Bayou Creek phase 1 is on track or not, but most of EL phases are now delayed and the compensation they have to pay is surely hurting them. They may just be delaying to make sure that the projects are delivered on time or close to schedule.

You are quite right. Completion of Bayou creek phase 1 will be delayed due to resources constraint. So much jobs in iskandar chasing too few contractors. Originally scheduled to be end 2013 will now be pushed to April or may 2014.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are quite right. Completion of Bayou creek phase 1 will be delayed due to resources constraint. So much jobs in iskandar chasing too few contractors. Originally scheduled to be end 2013 will now be pushed to April or may 2014.

This resource constraint might just be a boon in disguise to prevent a short term oversupply of housing, particularly condos, given the slew of launches all the way from JB town and Danga Bay to Medini and Puteri Harbour.

Andywilson

Do you have any more information on the cluster housing? When will registration open, and how best to register before it becomes over-subscribed?

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
This problem of shortage of contractors will hit both sides of the straits.
Singapore's Poh Lian just went into judicial management for owing more than S$37 million.
Problems like this will happen when contractors bid too low to secure the jobs and end up not being able to complete.
Leisure Farm's work seems to be going on well so far. Any comments from whoever's better informed?

Nicholas

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are big and tall pylon (electrical?) on the north-east side of LF. These seemed to be new development.. I thought that piece of empty land outside LF belongs to Ledang heights or East Ledang? Looks like this piece of land is owned by the govt now? What's the plan for that piece of land?