• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leisure Farm Community

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's definitely private space as the land there (taman leisure) belongs to mulpha. Anyway even if they don t announce it you can see that a road is being built.

Dont get me wrong. I am not doubting that the exit will be built.

However, to LeMans' point, usually land immediately adjacent to the highway belongs to the government. Also, even if they are building the exit on their private land, they just cannot connect it to a public highway without the proper permissions in place. I have never seen a major highway exit that enters straight into a private development. Usually, an exit connects to smaller public road and these smaller roads connect to private developments. Anyway, we will see. Malaysia boleh. Anything is possible.

Btw, I do see some construction on one side, but not on the other side. Looks to me that the exit will get you to LF but you may have to take the usual route to get back. Unless they open up the Medini connector or build a bridge across the highway.

The sales office is very silent on this point. Maybe that's the reason why they are pushing back the launch Bayou Creek, perhaps to be able to share more information on the exit. During my initial visits to LF in 2011, I was told that LF has to build some low cost housing as well, as required by the government, and has to provide better connectivity.

Last edited:

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont get me wrong. I am not doubting that the exit will be built.

However, to LeMans' point, usually land immediately adjacent to the highway belongs to the government. Also, even if they are building the exit on their private land, they just cannot connect it to a public highway without the proper permissions in place. I have never seen a major highway exit that enters straight into a private development. Usually, an exit connects to smaller public road and these smaller roads connect to private developments. Anyway, we will see. Malaysia boleh. Anything is possible.

Btw, I do see some construction on one side, but not on the other side. Looks to me that the exit will get you to LF but you may have to take the usual route to get back. Unless they open up the Medini connector or build a bridge across the highway.

The sales office is very silent on this point. Maybe that's the reason why they are pushing back the launch Bayou Creek, perhaps to be able to share more information on the exit. During my initial visits to LF in 2011, I was told that LF has to build some low cost housing as well, as required by the government, and has to provide better connectivity.

You are quite right. The other side of the land belongs to UEM land who is their competitor. To exit you have to use the same access and make a u turn at the gelang patah interchange to go back to tuas. Yes they are under obligation to build some low cost housing as well as some commercial units there. So they will probably make the announcement when they launch the commercial units possibly after the election where things are more certain. Maybe UEM land will build another access road on the other side,

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
From today Sunday times propnex advertorial.

image.jpg

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are quite right. The other side of the land belongs to UEM land who is their competitor. To exit you have to use the same access and make a u turn at the gelang patah interchange to go back to tuas. Yes they are under obligation to build some low cost housing as well as some commercial units there. So they will probably make the announcement when they launch the commercial units possibly after the election where things are more certain. Maybe UEM land will build another access road on the other side,

One example i would like to point out is UEM's Nusa Idaman.
There is a direct exit from that highway to Pasir Gudang if you are coming from Tuas and returning home to Nusa Idaman. But when you leave home at Nusa Idaman to get to Tuas, you have to make a detour past Jusco. It is not that bad... probably just 5 minutes more. What i found amazing is why can't they build the exit both ways? I studied the land around the area and it looks feasible to me. THat is one of those things you can never understand in Malaysia. My wife said the govt probably disbursed funds for both direction, but the people in charge of building the exits kept half the sum :biggrin:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
In other words, a complete highway exit has 4 trunks.
1) From highway (Tuas) to LF
2) From LF to highway (Tuas)
3) From highway (KL) to LF
4) From LF to highway (KL)

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
In other words, a complete highway exit has 4 trunks.
1) From highway (Tuas) to LF
2) From LF to highway (Tuas)
3) From highway (KL) to LF
4) From LF to highway (KL)

I was told management waiting for the green light from the authorities to make the announcement. Probably need to tie in with some rezoning and land use changes in Gerbang Nusajaya. Probably after election.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was told management waiting for the green light from the authorities to make the announcement. Probably need to tie in with some rezoning and land use changes in Gerbang Nusajaya. Probably after election.

Seems like these new exits are real. I just came back from Nusajaya and while traveling on 2nd Link Highway towards Tuas, I saw a construction site and it looks like they are building a new road(exit from highway) leading down to the road below which is heading towards Leisure Farm's main entrance. So there will be exits to Leisure Farm on both sides of 2nd Link Highway.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much the cost

Semi D 2.3 million upwards built up 3800sq feet land about 4000 sq feet Bungalow 3.5 million upwards built up 5600 sq feet land 8000 sq feet.
Not sure whether got discount. probably 5%. Anyway quite difficult to get as more than 300 registrations already for 40 units of semi ds and 17 bungalows.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Under construction.
522576_10151397111384667_588789265_n.jpg

Hopefully by end of the year can use this exit. Expect very strong interest in Leisure Farm homes. 3rd phase semi ds will not be less than 2.7 million and bungalows 4 4 million upwards. Next year the new country club with olympic size swimming pool, jacuzzis, gyms, karaoke rooms, restaurants, pubs, courts,multi function rooms, etccc should be ready.Built to cater to guests of 5 star hotel near the canal and residents of bayou creek.

aliensmotor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Semi D 2.3 million upwards built up 3800sq feet land about 4000 sq feet Bungalow 3.5 million upwards built up 5600 sq feet land 8000 sq feet.
Not sure whether got discount. probably 5%. Anyway quite difficult to get as more than 300 registrations already for 40 units of semi ds and 17 bungalows.

So many people on the Q, the price isn't cheap. Do not got chance or not

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many people on the Q, the price isn't cheap. Do not got chance or not

These are the number of people who registered during the chap goh meh celebration. Mostly residents there who are buying for flipping or 2nd or 3rd home. Once open to public number will be much higher. By ballot likely.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are the number of people who registered during the chap goh meh celebration. Mostly residents there who are buying for flipping or 2nd or 3rd home. Once open to public number will be much higher. By ballot likely.

Any reason for the delay in launch? Are they waiting for EL phase 4B, elections, more clarity on the exit? If they have so much interest, they should be able to sell out anyway. Unless they are planning to revise the price.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any reason for the delay in launch? Are they waiting for EL phase 4B, elections, more clarity on the exit? If they have so much interest, they should be able to sell out anyway. Unless they are planning to revise the price.

Not sure. But they are in no hurry as leisure farm is established resort.
You can be sure of their quality and commitment not to have too many homes there like hh or east ledang.
One thing you can be sure is every new launch they will not release too many homes and will be at least 20% higher each time.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure. But they are in no hurry as leisure farm is established resort.
You can be sure of their quality and commitment not to have too many homes there like hh or east ledang.
One thing you can be sure is every new launch they will not release too many homes and will be at least 20% higher each time.

Makes sense! Thanks Valdez! :smile: