• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leisure Farm Community

Chillout

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sanur
Thanks. could you pls share a little about some of the points i need to pay attention when build the house?
Mr lim should be good at it, but i am sure there are still some areas which we need to take close look at .
and also worry how to control the quality of the building as you know some owner felt frustrated during the process. Do i need go there to monitor the procedure every weekend? Sorry asked so many questions hope won't bother you. :smile:

Hi Jogger, you building too? Which precinct are u in? You bought land from LF or from secondary market? Mr Lim's work is definitely high quality but he command a premium too. My architect has just submitted our building plans. PM me and we can exchange some pointers.

Chillout

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi, are you familiar with the Owner of "Casa Norma" ?
How is the bungalow develpment , next to casa norma ?
LF had re-paved the roads, but kinda bumpy, yes ?
or have they smothened all the roads ?

Does anyone knw of the accounts in the commn property's council ?
Thanks

Is Casa Norma in Palm Grove Precinct?

I would be interested to know about the accounts from LF with regards to the maintenance & sinking funds

Last edited:

KKsama

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was on market last year for 7mm but think got pulled. Can see images by search casa Norma leisure farm on google. Beautiful house!

g3abc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then the Casa Norma belongs to a friend of ours. Yes, beautiful house.

the last time I was there,..the bungalow next to casa norma seemed abandoned. Is the neighbouring to casa norma still bare, run-down ?

I hope Frank's getting better from his illness,... Is Norma still in the resident's committee ? Management Fund's situation ?

Jogger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Chillout, So nice to know you're building your house too. My in Bayou Bay bought form LF.You using Mr lim? Or someone outside? If your architect is great, pls pass me his no.? I'm thinking must put some effort and get it start after CNY.Sure, would like to exchange pointers with you. I will arrange two or three developers to discuss with them to decide which one should in choose. I saw a new house done in Bayou Bay which looks nice, owner himself is a singaporean architect, thinking a chance to seek his advise.

Aeroccino

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Valdez... I paid 3.xxx million. We've decided to use the developer lawyer to transact but before signing S&P, will get an independent lawyer to explain terms etc... Thanks for your advice. I pressed for discount and got 30% straight away. Press a bit more... got 35%. Our loan just came through and we will be placing deposit as well as signing S&P soon. Thank you siacw for your advice on lawyer too.

Chillout

Alfrescian
Loyal
the last time I was there,..the bungalow next to casa norma seemed abandoned. Is the neighbouring to casa norma still bare, run-down ?

I hope Frank's getting better from his illness,... Is Norma still in the resident's committee ? Management Fund's situation ?

Oh you know them personally too? Yeah the bungalow next door is still abandoned. Owner still refuse to sell when he was offered last year. I wish he would just sell cos it is such an eyesore and only residents in there are mozzies. So irresponsible.

I dont think she is still in the resident's committee and I am not sure if there is one still. I dont know about the management fund situation but would like to get my hands on it cos I think our precinct is not getting enough attention. LF still owns many lot there but I dont know if they are paying their share of the management funds.

I would want to be active in the committee once I am done with building.

Do you own any property there?

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you all know about Leisure Farms releasing land over the weekend? A colleague bought one. Leisure Farms apparently released around 25 plots of land on Saturday morning. Around RM 90 psf for smaller 16000 sft land and around 70 psf for 1 acre plots. 15 were sold on Saturday and Sunday. Mulpha never experienced such rapid sales and froze further sales on Monday morning to reprice the left over land.

Congrats everyone vested in LF!

Last edited:

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can we get bank financing on the purchase of LF land?

Did you all know about Leisure Farms releasing land over the weekend? A colleague bought one. Leisure Farms apparently released around 25 plots of land on Saturday morning. Around RM 90 psf for smaller 16000 sft land and around 70 psf for 1 acre plots. 15 were sold on Saturday and Sunday. Mulpha never experienced such rapid sales and froze further sales on Monday morning to reprice the left over land.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can we get bank financing on the purchase of LF land?

The only bank I know of that finances land at LF and LH is Hong Leong. Typically 60% but can go up to 70%. Interest rates are higher, 5.5%.

Some other banks, such a Maybank, UOB, will give you a Land+Construction package, but not Land only.

Of course, this is to the best of my knowledge. There may be other banks.

Last edited:

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bayou creek phase 2 launching next month. Expect semi dees prices to be 2.2 million and above and bungalows 3.5 million and above. Still cheaper than east ledang new launch price. Furthermore land and built up bigger. Expect to be another sell out. They will also be announcing new developments within the resort that will enhance the value of the property.

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi IskanderRock,

Thanks for your info. May I ask if you happen to know if you buy a plot of land there, do we have to build a house within a specific time? Thinking of just buying one and just throw it there for maybe 5yrs or more without building anything. Thanks again.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi IskanderRock,

Thanks for your info. May I ask if you happen to know if you buy a plot of land there, do we have to build a house within a specific time? Thinking of just buying one and just throw it there for maybe 5yrs or more without building anything. Thanks again.

Hi cheerguan, I am not sure, perhaps someone in the community may answer. All I know is that there are several folks sitting on land for quite some time. Even if they have such rules, they are seldom enforced.

Btw, this colleague of mine is not intending to build anytime soon. I can also ask him and get back to you.