• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leisure Farm Community

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
You referring to the villas? They told me cheapest bungalow is $2.4 million to $3.2 million. I agree very good value at this price as the bungalows come furnished. I reckon renovation would easily cost between $300 to $400 k if you do your self.
I was told the next phase smaller in land area and built up but at least 20% more. With the access leisure farm will be the first resort after the immigration. That will make the resort very popular among Singaporeans.

Sooner or later the access road will need to open, either at the water tank side or nusajaya west. If u think this bungalow house is value for money, dun hesitate too long.

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are no 2.6m bungalows if referring to bayou creek. Yesterday was there to looksee. the cheapest is 3.2-5m thereabouts. fully furnished as the show room is 3.7m.

Ya, last trip I went, was told the small land size bungalow almost gone.. Left with bigger land only.

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am bad with orientation , but was told that the taman leisure , which is the water tank land belongs to Lf, they are intending to open up that parcel for schools, recreation n shopping, which has another separate gate to the public for security . Well... Lets wait n see.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right. The land belongs to LF. The sales girl told me the approval from the authorities was just received about a week ago. It seemed they have been asking for approval for quite sometime.i got the impression that they were really relieved that they finally managed to get the go ahead. They will need to construct 2 new access semi circular roads. One access from Singapore and the other to Singapore . I expect the management to issue a statement soon.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leisure farm is having their moon cake festival this Saturday 29 sept. it would be a good time to ask the management on their plans for the new access road.

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw from highway, Leisure farm already started to clear the site of water tank. Yes, the access road looks like confirmed liao...hope more commercial cum eatery will coming on the way. Congrats to LFers.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw the plan. The access roads will to and fro on the same side of the road on the land owned by leisure farm.i understand should be ready when they launch the next phase of bayou creek probably feb or march 2013.

juanra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Valdez!

Many thanks for the info!

I have pm you with plenty of queries.

Just one issue... if indeed the access roads will be build to and from the same side of the land owned by LF at the water tank. how we are going to head back to Singaproe from LF. Given the current orientation of the Second Link, in order to head back to Singapore from LF, the access road would need to be on the opposite side of the Water Tank Land.

Hoping to hear from you soon!

Jettset

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw the plan. The access roads will to and fro on the same side of the road on the land owned by leisure farm.i understand should be ready when they launch the next phase of bayou creek probably feb or march 2013.

Hi Valdez
Thanks for your posts! Could you share exactly where this "water tank" is? I have LF's master plan in front of me and I believe the new access will join Second Link on the NW corner of LF. Which gate in LF will get to the new access? Or if you cd direct me in some way to the new highway plans that would be great!
I do love LF's concept, I think with this new access, most expats would choose to build their (huge) homes here.
Thanks ahead for your help
cheers

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand that if you are coming from Singapore you need to turn off at the new access near the water tank. But if you are returning to Singapore you got to use the same access road and to do a u turn at the gelang patah interchange .

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is indeed a great news, for those who are planing to buy Lf because of the "new excess road" just b caution, if the new road us really a make or break decision for you, than it is better to wait till you get an official announcement. As I do understands that the approval was given to Lf, it's from tuas to Lf, thou they approval were given, it will cost Lf lots to build it, so lets wait and see if this really going to happen. as for the third access road ( medini) it's still pending... Don't get me wrong... I am also happy to get such news but for anyone who wants to buy Lf ( which is not cheap) its better to get a written letter from d sales to confirm that before making a final decision.

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
You could be right here. Afterall, Leisure Farm is not under UEM. I seriously hope Leisure Farm access road can be up and running fast. 7 years old, I ventured to Johor and Leisure Farm was indeed the first place I roamed. Its beautiful and I cant forget the moment when we drove in, the Gurkhas guards stand on attention to SALUTE us. Very grand.

Haha investor, they still do, feels like president hor. Will keep u inform if I get any internal good news,

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, it's confirmed. This morning passed by and saw they burn down the woods n cleared up bigger plot along the water tank site.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
You lucky fellow. Their semi ds now not less than 1.7 million which is all sold out. Still cheaper than east ledang. Latest prices for their semi d (they called it villas) now above 1.8 million. Heard the next phase of LF semi ds at bayou creek at Least 2 million. Launching in feb or march 2013

wahlaos

good day to all.
m looking to buy a semid or terrance at bayou water village.
Asking price is RM1.1m for semid and RM900k for terrance. What do you guys reckon is a reasonable price to offer?
anyone here staying at bayou water village? hope to be your neighbour soon.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once E&O urban wellness resort open for booking next month their prices would set a new benchmark for nusajaya. At 900k and 1.1 million is cheap.

euphony

Alfrescian
Loyal
good day to all.
m looking to buy a semid or terrance at bayou water village.
Asking price is RM1.1m for semid and RM900k for terrance. What do you guys reckon is a reasonable price to offer?
anyone here staying at bayou water village? hope to be your neighbour soon.

depending on what is your objective? Retirement home and wanting to rent out at present or shifting in immediate. In the earlier case, the terraces offer far superior rental returns. in the latter, semi-D guarantees canal view and bit more space, superior in living terms. As for asking price... no comment, as an owner my inputs are definitely biased. hurhur. But prices has definitely advanced since when the project was first launched. What is reasonable depends on the market demand, willing buyer willing seller. owners mostly will not budge on asking price factoring in continual appreciation based on improved access and other little known nuggets of information within our community. having said all that living here has been great for the past 1 yr for me. more than anything i treasure the friendships made amongst my neighbors. bumped into a neighbor i have not seen for a few months in jusco recently and catching up right there, taking a stroll and seeing the children having fun with other kids on the streets, hanging out at neighbor's place, exchanging tips, going out for dinners, invited for others, sight-seeing, chilling at the infinity pool when my friends visit etc. reminds me of the adverts on tv long time ago where the busy working folks rush back for a bowl of rice but in this case to rush home because.

wahlaos

many thanks for sharing.
good to know that the bayou committee is a friendly and interactive bunch. just like the kampong style Mulpha wanted it to be.
as we are looking to retire there, we shortlisted bayou rather than the >2000+sqf houses.
thus unlikely to be renting out.