• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LegoLand Malaysia!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I visited the zoo once but that was many, many years ago. I believe it was in the early 70s! Still have the photographs taken while there.

Mine wasn't the 70's & those photos must be B&W....wanna post it up, so that we can see some HISTORY!

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone go there!

Any review??? How big is the area?????????How the facility/service???

It is not even ready, passed by there few days ago, the whole place looked like a giant construction site with lots of red earth. 10/15% built up. Maybe they want you to bring your own lego blocks to help built the area.

JayBee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not even ready, passed by there few days ago, the whole place looked like a giant construction site with lots of red earth. 10/15% built up. Maybe they want you to bring your own lego blocks to help built the area.

Do not comment if you do not know. Legoland has been officially opened since 15th September 2012. It has soft openings/previews way back in August. The construction site you are looking at is Legoland Hotel and Legoland waterpark.

Legoland is rather big but as its focus are on the below 12 years old, most rides are mild. Throw a kid into it, they will have heaps of fun which they cannot have in other teenagers/adults theme park. So depending on which scale you are on, being an adult, you will most likely say that this theme park is way too mild.

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do not comment if you do not know. Legoland has been officially opened since 15th September 2012. It has soft openings/previews way back in August. The construction site you are looking at is Legoland Hotel and Legoland waterpark.

Legoland is rather big but as its focus are on the below 12 years old, most rides are mild. Throw a kid into it, they will have heaps of fun which they cannot have in other teenagers/adults theme park. So depending on which scale you are on, being an adult, you will most likely say that this theme park is way too mild.[/QUO

The place is one big construction site all red clay......................it is not even ready.... i am not pouring cold water,,,,,,,,,,,, i am pouring ice water..........................let the visitors from this forum be the judge. it is the exit after gelang patah.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, Sultan was involved.

Sultan is involved in everything....you dun get to do business in Johore without his okay....that is why he is the richest of the 9 families.
About a decade back he wanted to relocate all vice to under one roof in waterfront to revive that white elephant and turn it into JB's version of orchard towers....somehow project din take off.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Legoland is rather big but as its focus are on the below 12 years old, most rides are mild. Throw a kid into it, they will have heaps of fun which they cannot have in other teenagers/adults theme park. So depending on which scale you are on, being an adult, you will most likely say that this theme park is way too mild.[/QUO

The place is one big construction site all red clay......................it is not even ready.... i am not pouring cold water,,,,,,,,,,,, i am pouring ice water..........................let the visitors from this forum be the judge. it is the exit after gelang patah.

This is the type of proud Sinkie mentioned earlier on. I suspect the purpose of this thread if to fish out idiots like that mosquito spray.

Last edited:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone go there!

the entire ASEAN is not suitable for outdoor theme park. Too hot and humid.

All the rides in Universal sentosa are full of stale sweat smell on the seat and restrain, especially the fast rides like battlestar. Disgusting is the word.

Within an hour, all visitors will feel lethargic and uncomfortable, and skin feels sticky and yucky. Only return visitors to the tropical outdoor theme parks are people who can't travel to cooler countries.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i ban myself from going to terrorist state since 9-11 so i have no idea how good is lego land. Anyway, i am quite sure tokyo disneyland is better.

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
the entire ASEAN is not suitable for outdoor theme park. Too hot and humid.

If it was built say 30 or 40 years ago it would be OK, kids back then played outdoors without A/C, got bumped & bruised about, no problems. Little shits these days one scratch or a little sweat & they'll be complaining & give up altogether. But again.. i would seriously doubt the contruction standards of 30/40 years ago, it'll be a Legoland with Atap houses & old rubber tyres swing from the mango tree:biggrin:

Seazy1

I just got back from Legoland and its a wonderful experience! The theme parks really attract everyone at any age. And the best part is I got the ticket at a promotional price! ^^.