• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Legends of Gurkha warriors

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eeeeeeeeeeee... u clearly have serious mental issues to make such scandalous statements about Lt-Gen Desmond Quek.. Compared to me u r not even as man as me, a mere storeman.. U have the audacity to insult Lt-Gen Desmond Quek......

Take care sis,oops, i mean, bro..:wink:

Knnbccb.....hehehe

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
chonbuu and dadick, I'm taking my mom to the Paragon LV Flagship store to buy her a purse. I have been saving for a long time for this. I have no time to play with u 2. I rather spend my time constructive with my mother.

Bye, take care.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chonbuu and dadick, I'm taking my mom to the Paragon LV Flagship store to buy her a purse. I have been saving for a long time for this. I have no time to play with u 2. I rather spend my time constructive with my mother.

Bye, take care.
I already bought. Your mum must be hidding alot of things from you.

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah!...they have not met the SINgapore warriors, they will be given a medal for gallantry & showing restrain, together with a box of MANGO cake.

actuallee is a box of pineapple tarts from eunuch ho ching.

but it is a virtual box.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buddy, stories about Gurkhas happen to be true; they are fearless fighters indeed. Those gangsters still alive today can vouch for this fact. When the Gurkha police appeared in their turfs, those ball-less gangsters would flee when minutes earlier they swaggered. The good old days and fear about the Gurkhas in Spore.

the bigger gangster does not fear these buggers.

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?16231-200-Gurkhas-went-On-Strike-100-got-fired-amp-CRYING!/page2

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As long as the Scums in White are in charge Sinkieland will never have a real general.

[video=youtube;uYjnWXFTQkM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYjnWXFTQkM[/video]

Dont joke joke.

Stinkapore got plenty of Generals, lots of dime a dozen paper generals
Even more generals in reserve with them all becoming one or two or three stars more even the moment
a war is declared

Whatever the fucking stars, they will die just the same with a bullet between the eyes
Or piano wire around the neck same same with all the fucking PAP collaborators

Not enough piano wires?

Use guitar strings or even heavy duty fishing lines

JUST HANG THEM UP HIGH HIGH HIGH TO DANCE AWAY

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Desmond will disagree. Desmond got many stars. Left shoulder and left shoulder stars add together is not general arh?! Charge u then u know!

Guy checking my passport at Ho Chi Minh Airport also got five stars on his shoulder lah! Wah! Vietnamese 5 stars general must be a dime a dozen for them to even take up immigration details ah?