• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leetahbar slammed RP dinner, he is a PAP MOLE

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is a PAP mole called leetahbar running amok here.

As you know RP was JBJ's blood and soul, his first new party form after bankruptcy.

Why did RP organize inauguration dinner last year? It is to raise fund, gain support.

Why RP organize dinner again? Same reason -- to increase support and raise more fund.

What DOES THE PAP MOLE LEETAHBAR aka Bob Sim Kheng Hwee do? HE COME AND SLAM RP FOR PROVIDING LOUSY FOOD, NOT ENOUGH FOOD.

Anyone who think Sim Kheng Hwee is an opposition support, pls think again.

THAT FUCKING RASCAL WILL SLAM OPPOSITION AND PUT OPPOSITION IN A BAD LIGHT WHENEVER HE CAN.

He slam SDP and CSJ non stop, now he turn against RP and complain RP food not enough, he say RP EMBARRASS HIM AND HIS FRIENDS.

FUCK THIS CHEEBYE PAP MOLE SIM KHENG HWEE. HE ONLY KNOW HOW TO WHACK OPPOSITION. FUCKING TRAITOR!

there's a 50% increase from last year INAUGURATION DINNER by the late JBJ.

last year per table for 10 persons was only $300. the food quantities served out was rather pathetic - only 6 courses.

could RP please list out the dinner menu so that i could tell my guests to eat something first before attending? it was quite embarrassing last year my guests to my tables had to drive to another downtown restaurant to eat a second round. we were all famished after that dinner!:(

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by leetahbar

last year per table for 10 persons was only $300. the food quantities served out was rather pathetic - only 6 courses.

could RP please list out the dinner menu so that i could tell my guests to eat something first before attending? it was quite embarrassing last year my guests to my tables had to drive to another downtown restaurant to eat a second round. we were all famished after that dinner!:(

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
SIM KHENG HWEE, You fucking son of a bitch!

Someone SPONSORED YOUR TICKET to RP INAUGURATION dinner AND YOU STILL HAVE THE FUCKING CHEEK TO COMPLAIN.

Where is YOUR FUCKING SENSE OF GRATITUTE?

You are nothing but A FUCKING PAP MOLE, ONLY KNOW HOW TO WHACK OPPOSITION.

RP IS VERY RICH LIKE PAP IS IT?

RP CAN CATER 10 COURSE DINNER FILL WITH ABALONE and all kind of delicacy like PAP IS IT?

FUCK YOU, YOU PARENT BEATER!

RP do all this is to attract supporter. YOU COME AND SAY ALL THIS FUCKED UP NONSENSE ABOUT RP FOR FUCK.

Let me REMIND YOU THIS IS JBJ NEW PARTY, WHEN JBJ was still alive he put his heart and soul into the party. FUCK YOU UNDERSTAND, YOU SLAM RP FOR FUCK!

YOU FUCKING INGRATE, YOU FUCKING PAP MOLE.

Get the FUCK out of this forum!

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar is confirmed 100% a mole. In the old sammyboy forum, he kept heaping praises on his PAP master, calling MP Baey a "goodie two shoe". He say that Baey is a good MP becos he went on stage to sing and dance during one the constituency function.

1zlc5fn.jpg

I really pity the poor chap who sponsor Sim Kheng Hwee's ticket to RP inauguration dinner. Such an ingrate this bloody bapok leetahbar! People give free dinner also complain and WHACK OPPOSITION!

KNNBCCB! I hope Baey give that bloody bapok many NTUC voucher for his effort in slamming opposition.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a PAP mole called leetahbar running amok here.

As you know RP was JBJ's blood and soul, his first new party form after bankruptcy.

Why did RP organize inauguration dinner last year? It is to raise fund, gain support.

Why RP organize dinner again? Same reason -- to increase support and raise more fund.

What DOES THE PAP MOLE LEETAHBAR aka Bob Sim Kheng Hwee do? HE COME AND SLAM RP FOR PROVIDING LOUSY FOOD, NOT ENOUGH FOOD.

Anyone who think Sim Kheng Hwee is an opposition support, pls think again.

THAT FUCKING RASCAL WILL SLAM OPPOSITION AND PUT OPPOSITION IN A BAD LIGHT WHENEVER HE CAN.

He slam SDP and CSJ non stop, now he turn against RP and complain RP food not enough, he say RP EMBARRASS HIM AND HIS FRIENDS.

FUCK THIS CHEEBYE PAP MOLE SIM KHENG HWEE. HE ONLY KNOW HOW TO WHACK OPPOSITION. FUCKING TRAITOR!

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by leetahbar

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
SIM KHENG HWEE, You fucking son of a bitch!

Someone SPONSORED YOUR TICKET to RP INAUGURATION dinner AND YOU STILL HAVE THE FUCKING CHEEK TO COMPLAIN.

Where is YOUR FUCKING SENSE OF GRATITUTE?

You are nothing but A FUCKING PAP MOLE, ONLY KNOW HOW TO WHACK OPPOSITION.

RP IS VERY RICH LIKE PAP IS IT?

RP CAN CATER 10 COURSE DINNER FILL WITH ABALONE and all kind of delicacy like PAP IS IT?

FUCK YOU, YOU PARENT BEATER!

RP do all this is to attract supporter. YOU COME AND SAY ALL THIS FUCKED UP NONSENSE ABOUT RP FOR FUCK.

Let me REMIND YOU THIS IS JBJ NEW PARTY, WHEN JBJ was still alive he put his heart and soul into the party. FUCK YOU UNDERSTAND, YOU SLAM RP FOR FUCK!

YOU FUCKING INGRATE, YOU FUCKING PAP MOLE.

Get the FUCK out of this forum!

typical cowardly and snakey way of the turdy nerd. the whole RP knows your nonsense ngejay. u better make sure u dun appear on that night ...or u shall be vey sorry.:wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
He ain't no mole then. That is what all real Singaporeans do. Complain about the food!

becos the abc troll was all along trying to suck up to KJ, do u think she and ngejay ( joined n quit RP very fast like he dropped his t-shirt) would dare to appear?

i think this time, SDP might not even be invited. all broke bankrupts and expect RP to pay for their free makans. LOL!

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking pondan fuck! I've been invited and it's FOC. Will you be going? Want to know whether I'm Ng Ejay?

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Originally posted by 4stooges3

Yes, you dad's words may be unkind and blunt at times, but you not a kid, you are a 50+ yr old man, so you should not feel hurt, but should be ashame of yourself.

Instead you get angry and quarrel with your dad day in and out, turning once a peaceful household into a "hell hold", causing great disturbance to your neighbours.

.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
http://www.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=301189&postcount=2205

I remembered someone from this forum went to his home to look for him, did not dare to face that person.

Diabetic? Bob Sim, time to get some exercise, will help you to control blood sugar. Maybe a part time job will help you in your physical body and pocket.

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remembered someone from this forum went to his home to look for him, did not dare to face that person.

Diabetic? Bob Sim, time to get some exercise, will help you to control blood sugar. Maybe a part time job will help you in your physical body and pocket.

the lanjiao sucking unemployed parasite old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, betrayer, all rolled into one!

bo lumpar dare not pick up phone call

got to ask his ah mah to do it for him

and he ran and hide under his ah mah's sarong and lau sai!

he got someone knock at his bedroom window he ran and hide

under his ah mah's sarong also!

the bo lumpar chao ah kua then ask his ah mah to dial mata chu

the choa ah kwa bo lumpar ... LOL

leetahsarpic01im0.jpg
bobdog-peeing.jpg
leetahsarpic02bd7.jpg