• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leeporter Ms Vicneswary suddenly felt threatened by Ravi one week later

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MediaCorp producer files police report against lawyer M Ravi for verbal abuse

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
<!-- for social media sharing functions --><!-- END social media sharing functions -->
SINGAPORE: A Tamil current affairs producer at MediaCorp has filed a police report against lawyer M Ravi for verbally abusing her during an interview with him.

Ms Vicneswary d/o Subramaniam alleged that this happened on 13 July.

In response to queries from the media, MediaCorp said on Friday that the incident happened at Mr Ravi's office.

It said Mr Ravi had agreed to Ms Vicneswary's request to interview him on the government's review of the mandatory death penalty.

However, at the start of the TV recording, he became extremely agitated and aggressive and shouted at her, using vulgarities.

He then left the room.

Ms Vicneswary felt threatened and filed a police report.

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
the news is getting ridiculous

I hope somone, a doctor, will crashed into PM office and produce a letter that says PM Lee not fit to be a PM and
and should step down

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All and sundry is gunning for M Ravi now....it's even turning off the neutrals....this mental illness episode will backfire on the white scums big time.
They have dug themselves into a hole they cannot get out of....so they keep digging.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All and sundry is gunning for M Ravi now....it's even turning off the neutrals....this mental illness episode will backfire on the white scums big time.
They have dug themselves into a hole they cannot get out of....so they keep digging.

and do you think there will be justice?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and do you think there will be justice?

Maybe Graham Nash, "prison song " from his Wild Life album, will throw a light?

"One day a friend took me aside, And said I have to leave you, For buying something from a friend, They say I've done wrong, For protecting the name of a man.
They say I'll have to leave you, So now I'm bidding you farewell, For much too long."

"And here's a song to sing, For every man inside,If he can hear you sing,It's an open door. There's not a rich man there, Who couldn't pay his way,
And buy the freedom that's a high price for the poor."

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
is Ravi in the panel of your lawyers?

NO.
in fact, the picture they are painting of me is one of someone who has not worked seriously for over 20 years (altho they never tried to do anything about it while my father was alive and while his will was in probate), so how can i in all seriousness throw money at a lawyer , right?

i mean they will have 20 + million in a few weeks time
they know i don't have much, and certainly should not be wasting it to pay lawyers,so hey,, they can lawyer letter this , lawyer letter that.

i fact, they will probably stand up in court and say, wow she has the gall to go to court when she doesn't have money,
whatever, it will be totally one sided. everything i say, it will be a lie, whatever they say, will be truth,
and they will use my mother to say she is a frail woman, like HOLLYWOOD MOVIE

and even more amazing, this woman u thought was your mother for 40 years, and for whom you are grateful to for looking after you,
at age 77 , her frail twilight years, can try and totally destroy you when 20 million is in the picture

if 78 year olds are frail, should they be driving?

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It said Mr Ravi had agreed to Ms Vicneswary's request to interview him on the government's review of the mandatory death penalty.

However, at the start of the TV recording, he became extremely agitated and aggressive and shouted at her, using vulgarities.

He then left the room.

Did Ravi hurled vulgarities at her in Tamil or in English?

Good that Ravi fucked her up verbally.. These SPH prostitutes deserved to be fucked left and right..

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
When was the police report made :confused:

MediaCorp producer files police report against lawyer M Ravi for verbal abuse

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
<!-- for social media sharing functions --><!-- END social media sharing functions -->
SINGAPORE: A Tamil current affairs producer at MediaCorp has filed a police report against lawyer M Ravi for verbally abusing her during an interview with him.

Ms Vicneswary d/o Subramaniam alleged that this happened on 13 July.

In response to queries from the media, MediaCorp said on Friday that the incident happened at Mr Ravi's office.

He then left the room.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

i can't believe that KJ is actually getting away with this

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This SPH media whore reporter suddenly remembered she was verbally insulted 1 week after the interview? Fucking bitch had amnesia or what? WHAT if I STOOD IN front of her and call her a fucking bitch, will she file a police report too? If everyone in singapore went to file police report every time they were verbally abused, the police will be flooded with paperwork. No need to do anything else. After all the favourite singapore phrase is "kanena bu chao chee bye".