• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Wei Ling is good for PAP candidate next GE ?

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
one wonder she is not a PAP MP or a politician, but just a doctor, howcome she can write to ST and her articles are read in ST?

recently, her letters always appeared in ST papers.

Many people in the streets wonder what is she trying to tell others.

Is best she joins PAP and be a PAP candidate and contest next GE.

like that is better, becos then we will see whether her personal opinions and views and experiences are supported by the voters.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
In marketing term defined as "sell you", whether I am politic or not in politic, when time is ripe, you will have my announcement, it's my privillege to keep to myself at this moment.
I am catatonic, my scion is too pubescent in continuing the race, I am at my wits end.
one wonder she is not a PAP MP or a politician, but just a doctor, howcome she can write to ST and her articles are read in ST?

like that is better, becos then we will see whether her personal opinions and views and experiences are supported by the voters.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
In marketing term defined as "sell yourself", whether I am politic or not in politic, when time is ripe, you will have my announcement, it's my privillege to keep to myself at this moment.
I am catatonic, my scion is too pubescent in continuing the race, I am at my wits end.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng says, lee wei ling doesn't wana get involved in politics, just like lee hsien yang. they just wana stay focused in their own careers which they are doing very well. if dr lee runs for election, no doubt she will be a good minister, but she doesn't want it.