• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kuan Yew - his Last Mission

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why would you wish him to up lorry so fast? His involvement is in our politics is zero after his son kicked him out after GE11.

In fact, many of the hard truths he said before actually helped the opposition cause ("Repent, regret...", Malay issues, spur in sinkies' hide etc)..

I'd say let him stick around for another 10 years... It would be a very interesting next 10 years for this country.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would you wish him to up lorry so fast? His involvement is in our politics is zero after his son kicked him out after GE11.

In fact, many of the hard truths he said before actually helped the opposition cause ("Repent, regret...", Malay issues, spur in sinkies' hide etc)..

I'd say let him stick around for another 10 years... It would be a very interesting next 10 years for this country.

His son didnt kick him out. He's still supported by PMO

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he falls into the grave, kempeitai would have lost one of our greatest running dog member.

May the souls of the "Sook Ching" Massacre in Singapore rest in peace and not awake to wreak havoc on the weak life of a "Great Leader"

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
0023aeaa2ddb0c6b26133e.jpg

When he dies.... he may replace Confucious at the schools......

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kicked him out still can sit around and shake leg in Parliament?

Kicked him out still can reside at Istana?

Kicked him out still can get media coverage and airtime on his speeches and interviews?

I am not fooled.