• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kuan Yew Baked Evil Karma and Now He is Harvesting The Bad Fruits

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
be a relief like me, you will still have time to surf here.

PAP caused me to end up as a security guard that is why I am here 24X7 cursing them :smile: I am thinking to be a taxi driver, after that I will not have time for SBF anymore.:o

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I disagree with yr slanted interpretation.

Mr Lee Kuan Yew shows he is still fit and healthy by planting a tree.

You are another ignorant twit!....look carefully at the picture, he did not use a shovel to plant any tree...they just hold his hand & TOUCH the GLOBE....you wanna to be TOUCH? so that, you will be ecstasy? ...your god touched you!:rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP caused me to end up as a security guard that is why I am here 24X7 cursing them :smile: I am thinking to be a taxi driver, after that I will not have time for SBF anymore.:o

How does PAP caused you to be a security guard?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How does PAP caused you to be a security guard?

My last MNC workplace was fully infested with FTs , including my immediate reporting manager, and slowly the minority sinkies left on their own accord seeing that it is a hopeless place to work. As for myself I find it is also time to leave being felt like working in a foreign land. Being security guard is a temporary outlet for me as it allows me a lot of time to plan for my next move. Luckily for me I have a ok net worth per household so I am not feeling depress la just buay song with PAP :smile:

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My last MNC workplace was fully infested with FTs , including my immediate reporting manager, and slowly the minority sinkies left on their own accord seeing that it is a hopeless place to work. As for myself I find it is also time to leave being felt like working in a foreign land. Being security guard is a temporary outlet for me as it allows me a lot of time to plan for my next move. Luckily for me I have a ok net worth per household so I am not feeling depress la just buay song with PAP :smile:

Bro chootchiew, how long have you been a security guard? In another thread, you have indicated you have seen some clowns through your mirror, in broad daylight. Has it got something to do with your job, especially if you are on the night shift.

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro chootchiew, how long have you been a security guard? In another thread, you have indicated you have seen some clowns through your mirror, in broad daylight. Has it got something to do with your job, especially if you are on the night shift.
could it be the place you are guarding, that The something there followed you home?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I worked as a guard less than 6 mths, currently looking out for other opportunity. This job is super sinnang, most of the time are spent surfing , I do not mind continuing . Mine is not those 12hrs X 6 days type so not so bad . Of course pay is very low , just enough to cover expense:smile:
I think seeing lasup thing should be nothing to do with it, as when I worked other daytime jobs, at night I saw other stuff too.