• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Hsien Loong v Roy Ngerng Yi Ling - [2014] SGHC 230 — Defamation

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
An excellent judgment. The defamed are usually rich and important people psychologically hurt by the untruths spoken about them. Making them attend trial is truly unnecessary as it would double the trauma suffered by the plaintiff.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
An excellent judgment. The defamed are usually rich and important people psychologically hurt by the untruths spoken about them. Making them attend trial is truly unnecessary as it would double the trauma suffered by the plaintiff.
hear hear/////////////

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Roy Ngerng can instantly get out of trouble by marrying Li Xiuqi, Lee Hsien Loong's daughter. She's only one year older than Roy and not totally fugly like Lee Wei Ling. I guarantee the Sinkie courts will no longer kachau Roy after that. :wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Roy Ngerng can instantly get out of trouble by marrying Li Xiuqi, Lee Hsien Loong's daughter. She's only one year older than Roy and not totally fugly like Lee Wei Ling. I guarantee the Sinkie courts will no longer kachau Roy after that. :wink:

Roy will also fully support the CPF scheme after that.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Isn't the SS kid stabbing her already?

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Better LWL. Her pussy eill be dripping wet despite being a lesb.