• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Hsien Loong publish letters to avoid suspicions that he fired Lui Tuck Yew

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I quite like Lui Fuck You. He's incompetent but he tries his best. Honestly there are more people ahead in the queue to step down for doing a shit job while getting paid obscene salaries - Lim Sia sway, smrt CEO, 8 dollar cow ...

My sentiments exactly. But you have to realize the timing and sequence of events indicate his demotion as being primarily motivated by electorial reasons. In the end, he is the convenient fall guy for the PAP's transportation woes, a pawn sacrificed for a superior position on the board. Farewell Lui, you will be missed.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should we let Ah Loong get away by firing Ah Lui?

Is his wife le buddi Piak Saw Simi lang who took over MRT and made it a big shopping mall and food court instead of investing in the train technology and building up the infrastructure!

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can tell a lot from one person's hand writing; assuming it is truly theirs to begin with.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
HL : You know I was already very too lan but the last straw was the last MRT breakdown?

TY : Not entirely my fault lah, Desmond was supposed to clear all the shits left by that woman. Who knows that woman had shit left all over the place and it takes no less than 50 man years to deal with it!

HL : Damn excuse, I ask you then was Desmond able to handle this shit and you concur, now you put the blame over to Desmond.
You want shit all over my name is it?

TY : O.K lah, if you think there is a better person to handle this shit you go find that person. I think I better go cos I really need to go toilet now ....to shit!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can his favourite scapegoat resign,now anybody knows who takes over ministry of transport is being sent to the execution squad.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
My sentiments exactly. But you have to realize the timing and sequence of events indicate his demotion as being primarily motivated by electorial reasons. In the end, he is the convenient fall guy for the PAP's transportation woes, a pawn sacrificed for a superior position on the board. Farewell Lui, you will be missed.

Congrats LTY for your next job in TH or GIC..!!

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. Couldn't give two fucks who fired who. :p

2. I honestly believe that LTY would have made a better PM than LHL. :wink:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
This explains why the Ministar resignation letters all got template one har. Massive purge in the cabinet. I wished he kick that 8 dollars heart ops man too!

Bishan-Toa Payoh residents 'always have a place in my heart': Wong Kan Seng
Channel NewsAsia Singapore NewsToday, 5:39 am

The MP and former Deputy Prime Minister says he will not be contesting in the upcoming General Election, and introduced his replacement Chong Kee Hiong as one who has "strong, sound values".