• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Hsien Loong Must Go

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
时势造英雄。
There will always be someone who can surface up and take over Sillypore gahbrament.
Without old fart, woody or even Pinky, life still goes on in Sillypore.
it's either better or worse off, that's all.

While life may still go on but without the excellent leadership of the Lee family, it will be a lot harder and everyone will be a lot poorer.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
harping on past glories does not bring a country forward. yes lky had more vision that the apes in our neighbouring countries. thats not a very high bar. and his usefulness is at an end. be a true capitalist. think of whats next. and choose on real talent, not the retarded family business model

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
harping on past glories does not bring a country forward. yes lky had more vision that the apes in our neighbouring countries. thats not a very high bar. and his usefulness is at an end. be a true capitalist. think of whats next. and choose on real talent, not the retarded family business model

LHL has used up all past pap glories.

he is now struggling. look at his recent pathetic performance with Patricia Wu on CNN. I pity him because I think he is basically a nice guy. What is lacking is his poor leadership. he is just not made to be PM. He should know himself and leave graciously.

Forcing Ngiam to retract his statements abt pap leaders and beliefs make both him and Ngiam look bad

ShutrukNahunte

Let's face it fellow citizens - we are doomed. So who is going to come behind Lee HL? Chan Chun Seng ? Give me a break. We had a good run and time to face reality.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's face it fellow citizens - we are doomed. So who is going to come behind Lee HL? Chan Chun Seng ? Give me a break. We had a good run and time to face reality.

we are not doomed. as long as we are the majority, it is not for LHL to say who is gg to be the next PM

ksgd0717

Alfrescian
Loyal
"...Since we don't have that we'll have to make do with what we have. Any suggestions ?"

Go ask Property Manager Kelly Lim or Team Leader Lim Ser Cheng or Senior Property Officer Luies.

Last edited:

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
if ah loon go, who u tink can takeover? ...

The PAP planned succession is a joke and it was meant to ensure the Lee family to be in power. There is no one in PAP who can take over as the next PM. There will be a in-fighting among camps and everyone for themselves.

I really wonder if the Lee's 2-5 kid is the next guy they planned to bring in.