• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Hsien Loong Mid Life Crisis and Hardship Start in His 60

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: pinky & his mysterious taiwanese friend

Don't blame me for asking you if you are kopiuncle? Why your style so like him in Battlestar Galactica?

let me quote from my li'l brother LTS:

everyone got moustache is your father.
everyone without moustache is your stepfather.

of course, not!

kopi whatever is a fake and a pappie doggie!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singapore has an Outstanding Prime Minister - PM Lee Hsien Loong

may I know how he handle the CLOB SAGA which left all investors badly clobbered?

pinky initiated the CLOB TRADING which was frowned upon by mathatter who later pulled away the carpet and all singaporeans who invested died cock standing!

pinky and woody goh then still bragged that we were entitled to our rights, that they would use the "international courts" to claim our investment, that so many things that smoked all the investors.....

in the end, it was just loud thunders and not a drop of rain and every singaporeans, foreign investors, banks, financial institution.... all got Clobbered with bruises that were suppose not be there in the first.

all that happened becos of pinky who was the then financial minitoot and woody the seat warmer pm.

both these 2 clowns left a nation betrayed, bankrupted and many lost their life saving and even committed suicide or gone insane.

this was a great grievous crime of national magnitude but had never been enquired or had any heads roll. that, sadly was the kind of meritocracy only the paps are familiar with.

I bet their regrets and answer would be this: IT WAS A HONEST MISTAKE, LET'S MOVE ON..... and many continue to die cock standing and dunno why.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am really confuse now :*:
Was he born a male or female ? He studied Girls school as a girl or boy status ?
Is he a male or female currently ?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Was he born a male or female ? He studied Girls school as a girl or boy status ?

PM Lee is UniSex lah!

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: pinky and his personal taiwanese pal b4 dragon ascent...

here's the very important question:

who was so bloody important that he needed to visit? his gf...or worst his bf?!!

next question:

knowing very well the complex situation between PRC and Taiwan, why must he go and do it knowing that it would jeopardise the relationship of sgp with PRC and sgp with Taiwan? why was that particular "personal pal" so bloody important? there was MSN messenger then, he could easily just msn and live=cam chat to his little pinky delights. why did he do it??

If you want to know the real reason, here's what a little bird told me many moons ago:

Visiting an old friend in Taiwan was just an excuse. It will do well to remember that ALL politicians lie.

Pinky's real purpose in visiting Taiwan was to cement a deal with the Taiwanese authorities on how to contain PRC. One of the containment strategies was for both Singapore and Taiwan to gather intel on PRC and to share that info with USA.

While in Taiwan Pinky met up with a few active and retired spies. He gained a lot of knowledge during the meeting.

When PRC, through their own spies working in Taiwan, got to know what actually happened between Pinky and Taiwan, it immediately took steps to punish Pinky.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

in army, he actually loved blowing flute.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
His greatest achievement

Invented mee Siam without hum.

1. Make landlords richer.
2. Make gambling companies richer.
3. Open up the country to foreigners.
4. Turn Singapore into a banker for Indonesians.
5. Turn Singapore into a major money laundering, industrial espionage capital of Asia.
6. Make Singapore a low tax private haven for the super rich.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: pinky and his personal taiwanese pal b4 dragon ascent...

If you want to know the real reason, here's what a little bird told me many moons ago:

Visiting an old friend in Taiwan was just an excuse. It will do well to remember that ALL politicians lie.

Pinky's real purpose in visiting Taiwan was to cement a deal with the Taiwanese authorities on how to contain PRC. One of the containment strategies was for both Singapore and Taiwan to gather intel on PRC and to share that info with USA.

While in Taiwan Pinky met up with a few active and retired spies. He gained a lot of knowledge during the meeting.

When PRC, through their own spies working in Taiwan, got to know what actually happened between Pinky and Taiwan, it immediately took steps to punish Pinky.

offically leeported: he went to visit his personal "friend" and invoked the wrath of PRC which was followed by the wrath of taiwan. this bloody personal trip offended 2 sets of chinamen.

so the question is: how important was his personal friend that he could throw the political stability at stake?

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
as an adminstartor, i would rate him on par with champions like JYP, PY
biggest mistake LHL made is selecting a group of JBL advisers....takiing him for a ride for so long....
bill clinton is like him, intellect wise....but bill picked capable left/right hand men to guide him..

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leaders are born not made. It is painful to be thrust into a top leadership position if one does not have the inborn leadership acumen. A natural leader act according to what his heart says. A trained leader acts according to what he remembered past great leaders had done in a similar situation. Unfortunately he has not attained the stature of a great leader and that matters. In his heyday, if old man shouted "if you agree, kee Chiu " , I am sure everyone will respond positively. However, in recent time, the term kee chiu became a joke, all because the person who used it does not carry that stature to excite the audience to do so. He is no born leader.

In 2004, an incident of similar nature happened. Tsunami hit s e Asia. A young leader seek the opportunity to gain recognition as a leader. He initiated a meeting to coordinate aids and rescue. It appears awkward as he was the most junior and inexperience. So I guess the outcome is obvious. Another example of a trained leader trying to follow what a seasoned leader will do but failing to realize that he hasn't got the respect from others to accept his leadership.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
It is painful to be thrust into a top leadership position if one does not have the inborn leadership acumen.

for a moment i thought seeds aren't carried too far off from its tree :o:o:o
maybe i was wrong :p:p:p

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
leaders are realized he can lead in a crisis 患乱出英雄 situation.

Fake leaders are made when ask to lead waiting for instructions.

There are the peoples leader and there are the pai kia leaders though.

Pai kia leader take opportunity to lock up people, smashed good people, lied to people and fake crying on media. Cornered the media and spread propaganda and make himself bigger than God, through terrorized the people with threats and intimidations.

People leaders are one that reluctant to lead but often come to take charge of the situations under crisis 患乱时候。He become normal citizen when crisis is over and do charity works.

Leaders are born not made. It is painful to be thrust into a top leadership position if one does not have the inborn leadership acumen. A natural leader act according to what his heart says. A trained leader acts according to what he remembered past great leaders had done in a similar situation. Unfortunately he has not attained the stature of a great leader and that matters. In his heyday, if old man shouted "if you agree, kee Chiu " , I am sure everyone will respond positively. However, in recent time, the term kee chiu became a joke, all because the person who used it does not carry that stature to excite the audience to do so. He is no born leader.

In 2004, an incident of similar nature happened. Tsunami hit s e Asia. A young leader seek the opportunity to gain recognition as a leader. He initiated a meeting to coordinate aids and rescue. It appears awkward as he was the most junior and inexperience. So I guess the outcome is obvious. Another example of a trained leader trying to follow what a seasoned leader will do but failing to realize that he hasn't got the respect from others to accept his leadership.

Last edited:

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal

So it means at certain point in his life, he changes between boy, girl, gay and lesbian . Also known as 葵花寶典 :p

can someone photoshop his face on 东方不败?

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

kindly do not insult pretty 東方不敗 please.