• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious LCB Amy Khor the egg hoarder.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eggs have a shelf life of about 3 weeks when stored properly. 90 eggs in 3 weeks, 30 in a week, about 4 eggs in a day.

She is just being prepared to stay home throughout this CB period, besides, eggs very mahal now you know?
PAP Ministers really say one thing, ownself do another thing lor.
Tell you don't hoard, but ownself hoard.
Limpei buy 1 tray of 10 eggs at one time, Finish liao then I go buy.
KNNBPCB :FU:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
I usually buy a tray of 30, more value for money.

30 for $4.50 vs 10 for $2.00. Which one cheaper?
I buy only eggs produced in Singapore farms. Heard stories of salmonella in Malaysian produced eggs, so don't want to take any risk.

jw5

Loyal
Absolutely agree, PAP MPs have been advised since the days of yore to live humbly, drive humbly, dress humbly, speak humbly and behave humbly. It is a tradition that was started by Ah Gong. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Her home looks humble. This shows you how down to earth PAP leaders are. It's so unlike other asiatic or nigger politicians who take lots of bribes and live in the lap of luxury. I have more eggs at home than she does and I don't consider myself a hoarder.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rest assured she will come out excuses, not reasons why she need so many eggs.

Here you go, the excuses...

sfmoBuZ.png