• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lawyers Acting For Amos Yee Pang Sang

SunCe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will be glad to finance the PROSECUTION

the-rock-stuns-stone-cold-o.gif

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
strange reporting :

SINGAPORE - A male Singaporean student below the age of 16 is currently assisting the police with investigations into a fake post announcing the death of former prime minister Lee Kuan Yew.

Preliminary investigations revealed that the suspect was believed to have modified an earlier 2010 PMO media statement hosted on the PMO website.

RELATED STORIES
Concerns mount amid outrage at rumours
Mr Lee remains critically ill, cops probe hoax
PMO lodging police report about fake website announcing death of Mr Lee Kuan Yew
He is believed to have operated alone, said police in a statement on Friday.

Police said he is assisting them with investigations for the offence of Access with Intent to Commit or Facilitate Commission of Offence.

Under the Computer Misuse and Cyberscecurity Act, the suspect faces a fine of up to $50,000 or jail term of up to 10 years, or both.

A screenshot photograph of a statement purportedly from the PMO website announcing Mr Lee's death was circulated on Wednesday night, after PMO had issued an update that Mr Lee was critically ill.

A police report was lodged by PMO and the suspect was detained within 24 hours.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another crowdfunding project? Where to fund?

Why no name and identity mentioned?................ghost ah?:cool:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
jail lor... no need do NS. what is a year of boys home compared to endless of cheap labor

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
strange reporting :

SINGAPORE - A male Singaporean student below the age of 16 is currently assisting the police with investigations into a fake post announcing the death of former prime minister Lee Kuan Yew.

Preliminary investigations revealed that the suspect was believed to have modified an earlier 2010 PMO media statement hosted on the PMO website.

RELATED STORIES
Concerns mount amid outrage at rumours
Mr Lee remains critically ill, cops probe hoax
PMO lodging police report about fake website announcing death of Mr Lee Kuan Yew
He is believed to have operated alone, said police in a statement on Friday.

Police said he is assisting them with investigations for the offence of Access with Intent to Commit or Facilitate Commission of Offence.

Under the Computer Misuse and Cyberscecurity Act, the suspect faces a fine of up to $50,000 or jail term of up to 10 years, or both.

A screenshot photograph of a statement purportedly from the PMO website announcing Mr Lee's death was circulated on Wednesday night, after PMO had issued an update that Mr Lee was critically ill.

A police report was lodged by PMO and the suspect was detained within 24 hours.

Youths are taking the lead in showing sinkees that they hate the PAP.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yesteday news reported his mum said Amos was a difficult child to control.

His father had apologised.

looks like a deal has been struck.

case closed.

When I look at Famous Amos ' parents, they don't seem to be the types who want the public glare. They rather want to keep a low profile and stay out of trouble.

But what happens ?

They got dragged into their son's fiasco. In all probability, they have to cough out $20K to bail him out.

The father lost his job last month. The mother is a school teacher, and I am sure she faces intense pressure in school for what her son has done.

If only the son knows how much pain and disappointment he has brought to his parents... I just wish he would say sorry to them.

That 's the least he should do ...

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Youths are taking the lead in showing sinkees that they hate the PAP.

was told that this teenager is from a Inlt Sch.

any bro here can double confirm ?

" SINGAPORE - A male Singaporean student below the age of 16 is currently assisting the police with investigations into a fake post announcing the death of former prime minister Lee Kuan Yew.? "

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone who oppose the PAP is a faggot?

Those who support the PAP are narcissitic morons?

Yee Peng San....represent a portion of the "could not care less" youth of the post LeeGONE already you era...at least, my generation are much more saner!...anyway...LeeGONE you..enough is enough...no wonder you get one YEE! peng san, to load such 'educational' material onto the internet...for every one of this "peng san"..there are more of them out there, a product of the stressed educational system...really Peng San!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I look at Famous Amos ' parents, they don't seem to be the types who want the public glare. They rather want to keep a low profile and stay out of trouble.

But what happens ?

They got dragged into their son's fiasco. In all probability, they have to cough out $20K to bail him out.

The father lost his job last month. The mother is a school teacher, and I am sure she faces intense pressure in school for what her son has done.

If only the son knows how much pain and disappointment he has brought to his parents... I just wish he would say sorry to them.

But according to fake Christians, full-time losers and youths these days, these are:

DEMOCRACY and FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

A world where u can call anyone's mother a prostitute, call your boss a dickhead and show middle finger to your teacher.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal

But what happens ?

Amos we heard your cries.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

But what happens ?

The son did no wrong in voicing out his opinion.. What is wrong is the judicial system of PAP..

What is wrong is the parent never sent his son to a real first world country for progress and advancement.. True real advancement..

Look at all the bashing by brainwashed sinkies he received.. It truly shows that sinkieland do not deserve a talent like him.. He should go to usa, UK or Australia where his talent is more deserving..

A population of third world sinkie shit do not deserve a first world talent.

By the way, in a real first world country, his opinion will be debated by another opinion.. There is no judicial charge toward a person more the less, a boy.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
amos now is 17, if he is sentenced to 3 years in jail, then when he is released from jail at 20, does he still need to serve NS or not?

He should join the Foreign Legion instead and after 5 years of service, he becomes a French citizen.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The son did no wrong in voicing out his opinion.. What is wrong is the judicial system of PAP..

What is wrong is the parent never sent his son to a real first world country for progress and advancement.. True real advancement..

Look at all the bashing by brainwashed sinkies he received.. It truly shows that sinkieland do not deserve a talent like him.. He should go to usa, UK or Australia where his talent is more deserving..

A population of third world sinkie shit do not deserve a first world talent.

By the way, in a real first world country, his opinion will be debated by another opinion.. There is no judicial charge toward a person more the less, a boy.

By all means, we all can express our opinions, but we should do it with good judgment.

For this case, he went beyond the line. He spewed vulgarities and curses on the late LKY and went for the jugular by taunting LHL to sue him. He flamed the central figure in Christianity, saying the LKY was just like him, full of bull behind the facade of compassion and love.

Look, I do feel sorry for him. I wish he know that he has gone too far.

And I wish he could just say sorry to his parents for the trouble he brought upon them.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By all means, we all can express our opinions, but we should do it with good judgment.

For this case, he went beyond the line. He spewed vulgarities and curses on the late LKY and went for the jugular by taunting LHL to sue him. He flamed the central figure in Christianity, saying the LKY was just like him, full of bull behind the facade of compassion and love.

Look, I do feel sorry for him. I wish he know that he has gone too far.

And I wish he could just say sorry to his parents for the trouble he brought upon them.

The society created such a kid, from the education he received, I am not surprised & perturbed that this happening, we as a country deserve it. We should examine ourselves deeply & ask, "what have we brought ourselves to "?...do not blame the parents...they were nurturing him, the way...the present government, want the parents to do.....this is the result! Do not expect the child to apologise, the youth today, do not feel they have done wrong...

The future is bleak....

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The society created such a kid, from the education he received, I am not surprised & perturbed that this happening, we as a country deserve it. We should examine ourselves deeply & ask, "what have we brought ourselves to "?...do not blame the parents...they were nurturing him, the way...the present government, want the parents to do.....this is the result! Do not expect the child to apologise, the youth today, do not feel they have done wrong...

The future is bleak....

It is so easy to blame others especially the big world out there ( society ) for one's behaviours and actions. What happens to taking personal responsibility and accountability for one's own actions ? What happens to being obedient to parents ? What happens to exercising good discretion and judgment for the greater good of civilisation ?