• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lawless Society gatecrashes M Ravi's party, gets buttkicked by Judge

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wong Siew Hong...

this handsome bugger?

wongsh.jpg

So this is the fat ass?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Re: Law Society - We did not try to prevent Mr Ravi from appearing in court

It is really the drama of the year with the Law Soc starting to distance themselves from such acts.

The judge's decisive move to disregard such dirty tricks is the only saving grace for our rule of law. Whatever "good intentions" Law Soc may claim its representative has, they should take disciplinary actions in this case. If give the bad impression that Law Soc is easily hijacked by individuals who are not empowered to carry out such actions without notification to the Council and President. Really put a very bad light on Law Soc's image that the whole Council and President are losing control of the organization.

Worst of all, I believe the first statement made with regards to this issue didn't go through proper channel as well, making a total fool out of Law Soc by such silly contradictory statement.

Even if this is politically motivated, it is surely done in such a bad style and taste, making the whole establishment looking like big fool. It has practically put any further attempts to disqualify Ravi as a lawyer to be viewed with contempt!

Goh Meng Seng

People have forgotten 2 events that happened in the past.

1) When Old Goat was in the process of getting rid of Devan Nair and smearing his name, he appeared in Parliament waving around Nair's medical file as proof that he was an alcoholic and wife beater. How did he get these confidential medical records of the President of Singapore? Why did Nair's doctor give those files?
Answer: when its a political case, there is no limit to what the govt. can get and will do, including forcing otherwise upright doctors to violate their confidence, trust and integrity with their patients.

2) AT a Law SOciety annual gala years ago, Wooden fired a warning shot to the gathered legal eagles. He said there were "too many lawyers" in singapore, implying that he can curb the number of law practitioners if he wanted to. The real message was toe the line and do what I want or I will fix u.

Combine these 2 episodes with today's Ravi situation. Obviously, this is a political case. The PAP cannot be seen to discredit Ravi directly themselves, and most certainly not reveal that they can get a hold of anyone's medical file if they choose. They Instructed the law society to control their lawyer.........or else. PAP pressures Dr. calvin Phoney (or maybe Phoney was already a PAP lackey) to write the letter to the Law Society. The Law Society sends in their dog to present this letter. Frankly, I am surprised Pillai kicked them out of court. I expected him to disqualify Ravi and dismiss the case. So really, this episode still shows the PAP are the far reaching bastards that they were. People who have half a brain will realise that your medical file and medical information can be any time divulge to anyone if the PAP wants to. Also, people should realise, if they had doubts before, that the LAw society and the whole legal/judicial process is controlled by the PAP.

It would seem to me that the law society does not know anything about court procedure, patient doctor confidentiality (they should have told Phoney that they cannot accpet a letter from him, if he has a problem he should file a complaint), nor how to disbar a lawyer from practice.

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr fones should be investigated for obstructing justice

I know Dr Calvin Fones. He goes to Zion Bishan Presbyterian Church. He's the leading psychiatrist in Singapore. Make speeches all the time and very expensive practice in Gleneagles. He is very rich already, why does he want to do an illegal thing like this? Doctor cannot send any patient report to anybody right? Unless there's a crime.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ravi should sue Fones.

True, unless Ah Ravi has signed some sort of overall agreement ( as his practising licence renewnal was at sake) to let those bastards have a free hand at what they wished to do with regard to anything or issue linked to his mental health.

Just like what your Master once said, if I don't sue , then it looks like the circulating rumour or gossip is true.

Right?:biggrin:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on the facts of the issue, Fones and the Law Society should at least be censured for what they did.

Ravi definitely has the right to sue Fones for malpractice but I don't know if he will do that.
If I am Ravi, I will go on the offensive before they hit me.

Last edited:

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kangaroo on the lose

A kangaroo was seen hopping around in town and barging into many buildings without notice, causing annoyance to its owners. It was driven out by the respective owners but not before leaving a smelly trail of kangaroo stench.

The zoo did not know that the kangaroo had bolted out on its own until it was reported in the evening news. The zoo owners denied any prior knowledge of the mischievous kangaroos and they would not be responsible for all the droppings it left behind. How the kangaroo could go to town is still puzzling to everyone. And how it got so far without anyone knowing, without being stop by the police or knock down by the traffic on the roads must be a miracle.

The strange behavior of the kangaroo, of all places, appearing in town and try barging into buildings is even stranger. Should not kangaroos be running to places that it is familiar with and comfortable, like the kangaroo grass courts or kangaroo playing fields?

Now the zoo is going to conduct an investigation to check the mental health of the kangaroo. There are vets for animals. Are there psychiatric vets for animals to examine if this kangaroo has any disorders that need to keep it in a lock up for its own good?

It is strange that there are kangaroos in a cosmopolitan city and running around excitedly. This story is totally fictional and any resemblance to anything is purely coincidental.