• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lawlan Spinning Story Why No Worry About Plague Numbers While Formosa & NZ Near Zero

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from Regime Mouthpiece CNA hxxps://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/individuals-should-not-be-too-anxious-or-fearful-about-rising-daily-covid-19-numbers-lawrence-wong-2217196

PEASANTPORE: Local peasants should not “get too carried away” or be “too anxious or fearful” about daily Wuhan Plague case numbers, said the well paid co-chair of the multi-ministry task force, Minion Lawlan Wong, as he tries to explain away his team's incompetence amid the climbing plague numbers after a botched economy reopening.

Speaking at a multi-posture sex task force press conference on Saturday (Oct 2), Minion Wong addressed the two different reactions emerging as the number of daily cases spike.

Jane Austen rebels have been asking why House of Lee allows surge of cases during these few days, several thousand a day, whereas in Formosa and New Zealand, they have cheaper minions and lackeys, but their plague numbers are much lower,” he noted.

“This Jane Austen group says only wants to make Ruler Loong and me look like donkeys, rest assured, our ISD departments will sniff you rebels out for processing.”

Responding to the first group calling for restrictions to be tightened further, Lawlan Wong noted that the PAP regume has “decided on the Profits Above Peasants policy”.

“Ruler Loong has already hinted, we give you cheap vaccines for free, we expect peasants to cum out and spend money so that our cronies, if you get infected, then recover at home and stop wasting resources demanding hospital stay. My KPI not focusing solely on headline numbers, if Taiwan or New Zealand do better than us, do you think I give a hoot? Our focus is on the peasants who are seriously ill so that Pitam cannot label us as callous cads,” he added.

“So let's not get too carried away by the headline numbers and agitate for our resignation, you twits.”

For the second group of peasants calling for more reopening measures to help the embattled merchants and cronies, Minion Wong urged them to be patient.

“If we keep reopening despite plague infection numbers, Jane Austen rebels and Labour Pariahs will use this to whack Ruler Loong during Imperial Court sessions. Our overall strategy to reopening has not changed but if we rush it, it is bad for retail politics as we be deemed putting profits above peasants' health interests. Plus Gan Bo Yong only cater less than 4000 ICUs, why you ask me, later I explain,” he added.

To placate construction merchants, the regime now announced only roommates of Wuhan Plague cases in dormitories to be quarantined; isolation period cut to 10 days.

Our peasants and Jane Austen rebels should also be prepared that this will not be the last Wuhan Plague wave it experiences, said Minion Wong.

Stop comparing us with Taiwan and New Zealand, I must repeat.,” he added.

“You not happy, you go migrate to Taiwan or New Zealand. You local stupid peasants are the most naive in the world, unlike, for example, many other European countries.”

A naive peasant is someone who has not been exposed to Jane Austen literature, kowtows their rulers and follow any silly orders from the regime's minions and lackeys.

“Our merchant cronies will ended up paying a high price, suffering high losses if we keep closing the economy.

It is better for a few peasants to die now and then, the Ang Mohs have accepted this fact so why the hell are our local peasants so scared to die.”

Peasantpore's peasants must remember they are expendable but profits are paramount”, said Lawlan Wong.

“Farking hell, Ruler Loong already give you free $90 vaccine, you just take 2 shots, come out and spend money, save our merchant cronies, if infected, only a few will die, rest go home and recover, this logic simper than PSLE Math Section C, why you guys don't get it?

You can cry father, cry mother why I so incompetent when NZ got cheaper minions and lackeys, we can go on forever and ever but next Erection, we can count on 61% donkeys to vote for us!!

Ruler Loong told me that those who resist the vaccines are certified Jane Austen rebels, our ISD is compiling a list, soon IRAS will call them regarding some income tax irregularities or their families will experience accidents that require them to go hospitals or Poodle stations, I hope we don't go down that road. Eventually, with 100% vaccinations and yes, some old or sicky peasants will kick the bucket but we would have saved our Rent Economy!”

“Stop asking me or Ah Kung to resign as the total number of daily cases will continue to climb. Either one of us will be new seat warmers and you have to wake up to that reality, it is unlikely Prince Hong Yi got the guts to be the third generation House of Lee Ruler as he knows it is a sinking ship,” he added.

And to the next clown who's gonna me why we got so few ICU beds, let me repeat, ICUs are cost centers, loss making ventures, no point having more than 3000 unless you got a better way for me to turn ICUs into cash cows.”, sneered Lawlan Wong.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would anyone wants another lockdown or circuit breaker?
The only way cases will drop is to shut down everything, closed all borders n everyone quarantines @ home. I'm sure no one wants right? So stop asking stupid questions why the gahmen is allowing cases to go up everyday?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only way cases will drop is to shut down everything, closed all borders n everyone quarantines @ home. I'm sure no one wants right? So stop asking stupid questions why the gahmen is allowing cases to go up everyday?
I don't mind a quarantine. In fact I prefer a quarantine. Roads are clear. Air is less polluted. Less assholes roaming the public areas.

Quarantine please. I thoroughly enjoyed the last one.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The numbers do not matter because very few are actually sick.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Their rental cronies most definitely do not want it. :wink:

Hence all the talk of 'endemic' or 'living with Covid'. Literally doubling down now. :cool:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't mind a quarantine. In fact I prefer a quarantine. Roads are clear. Air is less polluted. Less assholes roaming the public areas.

Quarantine please. I thoroughly enjoyed the last one.
Suddenly you'll realized why are your relatives borrowing $ from u, why are there a sudden surge in suicide cases in your neighborhood, or maybe your luv ones going into depression etc....
All these comes together after you've enjoyed your quarantine @ home.... :smile:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When an incompetent person is in power, his mistake is considered an achievement and he has no qualm making it public. This is the sort of PAP game often played up ad-nauseam. When HO CHING said it is easy for social media to blame authority, she overlooked the breeze of how govt-controlled media attack opposition too.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suddenly you'll realized why are your relatives borrowing $ from u, why are there a sudden surge in suicide cases in your neighborhood, or maybe your luv ones going into depression etc....
All these comes together after you've enjoyed your quarantine @ home.... :smile:
They can do whatever. I shall enjoy myself.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When an incompetent person is in power, his mistake is considered an achievement and he has no qualm making it public. This is the sort of PAP game often played up ad-nauseam. When HO CHING said it is easy for social media to blame authority, she overlooked the breeze of how govt-controlled media attack opposition too.

She's lucky Sinkies have no balls and no guns. Just some banter on social media and she's triggered. To hell with her. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Part and parcel of the Great Reset.

By the way, it's already depressing as it is, with all the pretensions at 'returning to normalcy', while 'ambassador' thugs, beep-beep-gantries, gathering restrictions and face masks remain. Nothing more than a grand exercise in mental masturbation. :cool: