• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Laura Ong Is the Villian!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If given a choice between smart/beautiful and slutty, which do you think women prefer to be?

smart and beautiful are due to nature, slutty is nurture.

a smart and beautiful gal can choose to be slutty

but not many gals can choose to be smart and beautiful

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It all depends on the partner.

Some partners can be turned off by a slutty and active wife, though they will appreciate a slutty mistress or a hooker.

A lot of men I know appreciate wives who is slutty at times. It can be a simple thing like wearing a kitten number and wearing sexy specs.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
smart and beautiful are due to nature, slutty is nurture.

a smart and beautiful gal can choose to be slutty

but not many gals can choose to be smart and beautiful

:smile: I agree with your point.
A smart woman also know how to be slutty to keep her man looking at the foxes.

Picardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a delicate balance, really, since there's really no limit to how slutty a woman can be. This, coupled with the fact that men usually admire women for being women, makes it even more delicate.

A hooker for instance, would naturally be expert, but that will not necessarily make a man treasure her as a woman for life.

A lot of men I know appreciate wives who is slutty at times. It can be a simple thing like wearing a kitten number and wearing sexy specs.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah lau, 81 pages still talk about Laura? :eek::eek::eek:

Tracy, I recommend you to start a thread: "TracyTan866 Gossip Tavern" and chalk up your post there, spare Laura Ong pls, she quite pitiful already.......

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a delicate balance, really, since there's really no limit to how slutty a woman can be. This, coupled with the fact that men usually admire women for being women, makes it even more delicate.

A hooker for instance, would naturally be expert, but that will not necessarily make a man treasure her as a woman for life.

Hookers are trained and they have lots of professional experience.

Some women are blessed with good looks. It does not take much for Yingluck to be slutty.
But it will be hard to see LHL's wife do the same.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah lau, 81 pages still talk about Laura? :eek::eek::eek:

Tracy, I recommend you to start a thread: "TracyTan866 Gossip Tavern" and chalk up your post there, spare Laura Ong pls, she quite pitiful already.......

Actually, it is 100 pages on my screen.
For Laura, I will stop now at 100.

I would say that's a bit too presumptuous, though.
Perhaps sluttiness is also in the mind of the participants.

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With internet and more relaxed social convention, marriage just got harder to maintain.

I wonder if women still look forward to spending their entire life living with that one men they have married?

Why eat only one kind if sausage when there are many to chose from ?

sausage.jpg

Last edited: