• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lau Kway Bu Jo Teo cries for us Sinkie workforce

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't mind if you want to bawl your eyes out in Parliament JoTeo.

As long as you do your job and deliver. But I don't see any results. So fark off and find a job in the open market if you are that good.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stinkypura won't survive.

Must crawl back to Malaysia.

One way or another, PAP-pigs will be punished for their arrogance, hubris, dictatorship, one party state, cronyism, nepotism, racism, anti Islamic policies and tenets, incl those harboured by dead old fart Harry Lee and subsequent generations right down to Ah Loong's generation.

Besides, if Malaysia and/or Indonesia can keep Stinkypura chinks in line, this will be the first step in keeping their domestic chink populations in line. Before those chinks are sent to reeducation camps.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Results for Jalan Besar GRC for GE2020

People's Action Party (PAP)65.37%
Peoples Voice (PV)34.63%
The People's Action Party has won Jalan Besar GRC, receiving 64,522 votes while Peoples Voice received 34,185 votes.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NOT ONE Singaporean has ever asked her to cry. Why cry ah?
She said she need not apologise for her Covid incompetence because
NOT ONE Bangla asked her to do so.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
When PAP Minister cry, it is tears of joy for screwing their own people they suppose to take care. I would not shed a tear for anyone, when I am paid in excess a million a year just to regurgitate instruction and policy from a civil servant when during Parliament time. It's a sign of weakness and meekness displayed publicly.

Like that we can just promote our civil servants to Minister easily.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't cry for me Josephine Teo.
The truth is I never liked you.
Your crocodile tears.
You broke your promise.

Please keep your distance.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When PAP Minister cry, it is tears of joy for screwing their own people they suppose to take care. I would not shed a tear for anyone, when I am paid in excess a million a year just to regurgitate instruction and policy from a civil servant when during Parliament time. It's a sign of weakness and meekness displayed publicly.

Like that we can just promote our civil servants to Minister easily.

It's political showmanship, done for the cameras.
The 158th presstitutes will be sure to make a huge fuss about it. :rolleyes:

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal

of coz hubby oledi has sai in his pockets to answer to public liao, so better siam far far away befroe it gotten too late!

jo & hubby have their dirty laundry exposed previously during CB. jo teo issued hubby with so many $$$ projects, then kana exposed yet ah loong still covered up for her!

now, jo herself screwed her own pussy before and during CB; she oledi beri lucky that she can still continue in parliament .....

she knew she was kana left-right-center in internet media, so she threw her weight against brainless, defendless yuppies recently on internet media discussions

yes, pappy's style - they only know how to bully commoners, picking those students, kids, yuppies from the streets ...... or pofma this & that, all sort of scare tactics!

now, with oppositions in public scrutiny and media against her accountabilities on mom, pmet jobs etc.

plus her biasness, and lobangs, $$$ projects given to hubby - all these will soon be exposed.... with no mercy! so hubby hurrily siam far far away liao

jo still think she can drama queen in parliament by cry father cry mother - to think that sillypore has to arrive in such state to shed tears in avoiding answering questions

sillypore, the million dollar parliament is such an utter disgrace today to harbour such ministerial standard and ruling, worse than geylang hens

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
of coz hubby oledi has sai in his pockets to answer to public liao, so better siam far far away befroe it gotten too late!

jo & hubby have their dirty laundry exposed previously during CB. jo teo issued hubby with so many $$$ projects, then kana exposed yet ah loong still covered up for her!

now, jo herself screwed her own pussy before and during CB; she oledi beri lucky that she can still continue in parliament .....

she knew she was kana left-right-center in internet media, so she threw her weight against brainless, defendless yuppies recently on internet media discussions

yes, pappy's style - they only know how to bully commoners, picking those students, kids, yuppies from the streets ...... or pofma this & that, all sort of scare tactics!

now, with oppositions in public scrutiny and media against her accountabilities on mom, pmet jobs etc.

plus her biasness, and lobangs, $$$ projects given to hubby - all these will soon be exposed.... with no mercy! so hubby hurrily siam far far away liao

jo still think she can drama queen in parliament by cry father cry mother - to think that sillypore has to arrive in such state to shed tears in avoiding answering questions

sillypore, the million dollar parliament is such an utter disgrace today to harbour such ministerial standard and ruling, worse than geylang hens

possible that both hakkas are related, jo and pinky

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NOT ONE Singaporean has ever asked her to cry. Why cry ah?
She said she need not apologise for her Covid incompetence because
NOT ONE Bangla asked her to do so.
CCB these Pappy Scums... All of them should record a song titled Don't Cry For Me Sinkapore! Ah Khaw, Lawrence, Zorro Lim, Jo Teo can form one group. Confirm the 61 % will will sing to their hit song.