• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest: Liu Xiang has withdrawn ....

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is under a lot of pressure.
the whole of China expect him to defend his Olympic title and win it.
but the Cuba guy,I forget his name,i saw him in the heat,he is good.
it takes a lot of courage to withdraw from the race.

takes alot of courage to chicken out??? oxymoron?

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did any of you guys watch the event live? I saw it from the time Liu was filmed in the holding area inside the stadium and boy did he look stressed out and the most strange thing was that he suddenly went to a wall and kicked it hard with his foot:eek: Unbelieveable, after that all the wayang with grimaced face. This Liu just chickened out to save face and his $$$ endorsements. Disgrace:rolleyes:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Liu Xiang was overhyped, because China has never won an athletic event before his gold in Athens 2004. Of course that was a remarkable achievement, but still overhyped, still only one gold medal max. The US hype up Michael Phelps and got 8 gold medals from him. That's good and rewarding hyping.

visitor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liu Xiang worried he can't beat Robles Dayron who is the current World Record HOLDER. Wear spectacles also can outrun him.

Won ONLY ONE gold medal in Athens already like GOD in China. What a joke.