• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest: IDA Woman's Basic Degree is Actually from "Unaided" Fr. C.R.I.T.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
there's an alternative called silicon valley university, if you don't already know. it's now devry, a vocational "university". fresh off the boat ah nehs enroll by the hundreds to get an it degree in order to get a job in the booming it and software industry in the valley. classroom teaching and hands-on learning are still invaluable here to pass stringent interviews and background checks. start-ups and established companies are not easily fooled as results and products matter. thus the need for classroom, face-to-face teaching, and test and certification process. degree mill graduates will not survive and remain employed in the valley if they don't have relevant skills and foundation. they will be busted on 1st week of their jobs.

http://www.svuca.edu

for example, most degree mill candidates get stumped when asked about fqdn and dhcp, and how to connect a client to an ott server in the cloud with the right domain using the appropriate protocol. not even day 1. just 30 seconds, and an interviewer can smell fraud.

Pfft its easier to detect then that. I just merely suggested to put a simple question on how to code the Fibonacci number sequence in code. I left it blank to what ever language they chose, including pseudo code. My colleague was adamant that surely anyone that has worked in "IT" and claim they can code would have done this in their Year 1 university. After the first ah neh interview they all said its a bloody good question. You have no idea how many IT professional got stumped over something like that.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
“There is no trace of doubt in my mind that the faculty (at least for Information Technology Department) is BAD. And I’m not joking or exaggerating or saying this merely for the sake of it. I have spent 3 years here and I know for sure that with a countably few exceptions, the staff sucks.”
“Teaching is analogous to putting up slides of chapters on the OHP (overhead projector) and reading out the contents.”
“This place is suitable for low-life losers, underdogs, geeks and people who have made a career out of ass-kissing.”
Or this one
(http://www.mouthshut.com/review/Fr-CRIT-Vashi-Navi-Mumbai-review-morountumm)
which says
“The Basic outlook of the faculty at Agnels (or Mumbai Univ. too for that matter) is to churn out ‘average’ engg. graduates.”
Disappointed Singaporean

at least the English standard is passable.​

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
No problem. Unaided school yet can get years of experience in singapore means she is good.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where's Peter Ong? Looks like the netizens deserves the salary of the IDA HR personnel :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
The head civil serpent is busy serving his political overlords.

You knew that Ho Jinx has been tasked by the late Emperor to execute his multi-billion USD will, yes?

Peter Ong has been asked to help out.

FYI Peter Ong is not the honest person he's made out to be. Like they say "birds of a feather flock together". His political masters are themselves dishonest to begin with, with the husband and wife running the country's two sovereign wealth funds.

His Sinkie children are also American citizens.

His wife, surnamed Liu, is three years older than he. They were introduced to each other at an SDU (social development unit) matchmaking session. The session is not opened to anyone: only civil serpents who were scholars.

His wife an endodontist by profession and she and her children are Sunday Christians, meaning only on Sundays do they observe the teachings and precepts of their founder. On other days, it's money, wealth, power, guangxi that matter.

His wife's social circle is restricted to only high net worth individuals, including the Founding Daughter.

His wife's younger brother--younger only by 11 months--married one of the daughters of the late boss of Oriental Emporium. He's also a Sunday Christian. His children are also American citizens holding Sinkie citizenship.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In by Back door no need to be voted in 7 became Ministers over night:

Heng Chee How
Chan Can Not Sing
Tan Chuan Jin

Heng Chee How is a joke!, lost his election in Hougang SMC....related like the 'toe bone' connected to the 'hip bone'....:rolleyes:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Teehee... I look forward to see if they value integrity :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Good point. This shows how far the pap has fallen. Even in clear cut case, no pap MP dare make a statement against foreigners' crime. Let's see which MP will raise this case

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I predict a few more GRCs will fall at the next GE. Some may say I am too optimistic.

Spent the last few weeks having numerous kopi sessions around the various GRCs, I concur with your predictions :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Can't wait to see CCS stand in EC GRC :p:p:p

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect Nisha is just one among many in IDA. If she is dismissed, it will open up a can of worms or release a gunny sack of snakes.

halo puay kee wu zua boh

oth-ot2-0307.jpg

8b9c65fe42bc635d6e0e51b9b1cc86ef.jpg