• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LAO TIKO dies during sex foreplay with a tranny

ahhuat

Alfrescian
Loyal
A 78-year-old businessman died of a heart attack while allegedly in the midst of foreplay with a transvestite on Sunday.

Harun Mohd Salleh of Kubang Buaya here, was in the 31-year-old transvestite's room in Jalan Sultan Ismail about 5.40pm when he died.

The transvestite claimed Harun was caressing him when he had the heart attack.

Deputy district police chief Superintendent Zulkifli Taha said police had classified the case as sudden death.

This above mentioned is based on an honest FR of an individual.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
fucking ah guas are bad for health..

that is why that CB Kia tonychat's ladyboys' biz are going downhill..

serve that CB Kia rite..:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tink he either have a weak heart or being too excited....

At least the Malaysia police...did not classify this as UNNATURAL DEATH...he died naturally from a heat attack, caused by a sudden onset of exitement, doing an UNNATURAL ACT..caressing a transvitite...ha ha ha ha:biggrin:

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't call him lao tiko leh.. what's wrong about the age? 78 years old also have urge for sex. don't deprive them from this, as those old folk home in sin do.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't call him lao tiko leh.. what's wrong about the age? 78 years old also have urge for sex. don't deprive them from this, as those old folk home in sin do.

Malaysia Boleh

Its what I call dying in bed with a smile :smile:

Many Sporeans are too worn out to live to that age, & when they do how many still have carnal interests e.g. LKY

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysia Boleh

Its what I call dying in bed with a smile :smile:

Many Sporeans are too worn out to live to that age, & when they do how many still have carnal interests e.g. LKY

How do you know LKY have no carnal interests?...don't believe ask the 66.6%?...are you a MEMBER?:rolleyes:

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Many of these mudland pakciks are still going "strong" although oredi in their 60s or 70s :biggrin: ............ can put many young men to shame with their performance........ simple stress free lifestyle with natural foods and the daily dose of the tongkat ali root as an after dinner titbit :biggrin:

johnboy_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
A 78-year-old businessman died of a heart attack while allegedly in the midst of foreplay with a transvestite on Sunday.

Harun Mohd Salleh of Kubang Buaya here, was in the 31-year-old transvestite's room in Jalan Sultan Ismail about 5.40pm when he died.

The transvestite claimed Harun was caressing him when he had the heart attack.

Deputy district police chief Superintendent Zulkifli Taha said police had classified the case as sudden death.

This above mentioned is based on an honest FR of an individual.

You muther had the biggest shock! She told me that the lao tiko was eating her "pussy" when he had a heart attack. I thought she was bluffing since she smell of cum all over her body, including her mouth when she talk, when she returned home the next day after a night's out. Now, we all know. Lesson she taught me. Never mess around with old lao tiko. Not good for their health..LMAO. LOLLOL.