• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lanjiao Loong threatens voters against voting for Oppos!

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
True. But i feel that most recent PE results are more accurate. Do remember pineapple also a Minister from ruling party. By voting him as President is no different from endorsing PAP as the govt, imo
No la, PE is very different. Voters including myself would think that Tharman is most qualified as president to represent SG in overseas meetings while the other two all cannot make it.
So there is no other choice already.

Moreover, Tharman himself is nice person and known for avoiding politicing issues or criticizing the opposition.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
No la, PE is very different. Voters including myself would think that Tharman is most qualified as president to represent SG in overseas meetings while the other two all cannot make it.

Moreover, Tharman himself is nice person and known for avoiding politicing issues or criticizing the opposition.

Coming GE we will know the truth. I forsee the votes for PAP would surge above 60% compared to last GE results. It may test the 70% level.

Trick

Alfrescian
Loyal
old ideas are assets of YESTERDAY. YESTERDAY is GONE!

In a decentralized era, people are still using this kind of of small "little" tricks?

Trick

Alfrescian
Loyal
kim-jong-un-north-korea-vf.jpg

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
old ideas are assets of YESTERDAY. YESTERDAY is GONE!

In a decentralized era, people are still using this kind of of small "little" tricks?
that why the sins of the father can not be erased. The little fuck could only build his life on the father’s name, take that away and there’s nothing left to the stench. That’s why the house can’t be demolished, the coins need to forever be memorabilia of a dead man. This piece of shit was built on the anachronism of colonial sleight of hand

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
60% is regression. If the oppo can’t even get 49% with all that has happened in the last 4 years, then Sinkies deserve to be fucked till they haemorrhage

Seems like is heading that direction. Recent PE results garned 70% acceptance from local peasants

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coming GE we will know the truth. I forsee the votes for PAP would surge above 60% compared to last GE results. It may test the 70% level.
Thank you for your positive forecast.

I'd think next GE PAP voteshare will plunge down below 60% to test 55% support level. And in subsequent GE might become the opposition, Huat Ah!

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
guys, all these 'elections' are rigged to make u shiok only, why else would you think last 30 years only 'mild' oppositions are voted in? just for wayang...
real ones are JB jeyaratnam, chee soon juan and lim tien who will fuck pap jialiat jialiat any chance they get

Last edited:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
guys, all these elections are rigged, why else would you think last 30 years only 'mild' oppositions are voted in? just for wayang...
real ones are JB jeyaratnam, chee soon juan and lim tien who will fuck pap jialiat jialiat any chance they get

can’t be more fake than the bayi who sits under pinkies desk

Last edited:

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal

Did Tharman involve in the CECA agreement?

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did Tharman involve in the CECA agreement?
Not that we know of.... so far the PAP minister farkers involved in sequence are as follows. All these 卖国贼 needs to be lynched in public like Mussolini:

1) GCT initiated the CECA in the early phase back in 2002.

https://www.hcisingapore.gov.in/ind...xZjk1NDdlZTU1ZGI2Yzg3N2I4MzFmMmQwYjI3YjNlNiJ9
The idea for establishing a CECA between India and Singapore first came up formally in a meeting between then Prime Minister of Singapore Mr. Goh Chok Tong and then Prime Minister of India Mr. Atal Bihari Vajpayee in Singapore on 8 April, 2002.
pm_goh_chok_tong.jpg

Prime Minister Goh Chok Tong with Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee in Singapore on 8th April, 2002

2) Heng Swee Keat became the Chief Negotiator for CECA which was finally signed in 2005 - This farker still can boast and take credit for claiming to help S'pore restrict the flow of these Indian nationals PMETs, LOL NBCB
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...ons-not-used-as-bargaining-chip-dpm-heng-swee

3) Lee Hsien Loong, aka Dishonorable Son signed the agreement in 2005, which kickstarted the nightmarish horror show which we are having now..:
https://www.hcisingapore.gov.in/pag...5NjBiMDYzYTg5OTg1OTVhMGQ5NDVjZTAyNmMyOTQifQ==
Screenshot 2024-05-12 123800.png

4) Subsequent debate in parliament on CECA issue raised by Leong Mun Wai was highly argued by Shanmugam and Hum Ka Chan Chun Sing who keep protecting CECA and accusing LMW of being xenophobic and racist.

https://ca.style.yahoo.com/news/parliament-shanmugam-challenges-leong-mun-wai-ceca-064650765.html