• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lancheow SAF don't issue new body armour to NSmen, but sell it to others at S'pore AS

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Lancheow SAF don't issue new body armour to NSmen, but sell it to others at S'por

do u trust saf technology?we should send one of these smart armour to one of those youtube gun channels,see if can withstand a 9mm,a .22 lr,5.56,7.6,or 50 calibre.

hello i know singaporeans have never seen a gun before in their lives,but u think u can bluff ginna pis in america?

biggest bullshit I ever heard!! If housed in our NSmen's body, it is a false confidence... Why??
The principles of armouring requires the projectile to be smashed to smaller fragments and thence with reduced kinetic energy, use a tough material like aramide to net them before damage can be done. If thin and lighter than water (ie density <1) how can it ever smash the projectile, some of it is RC45 armour piercing..??

try to con all with Kevlar or aramide woven into vest & push off as body armour! Can't even stop a .22 round and want to protect our soldiers from 5.56, 7.62 and larger calibers........who the fcuk is ST K trying to con??

Hogwash PR claims - only from ST Kinetics ala Richard Cock as in talk cock

Last edited:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Lancheow SAF don't issue new body armour to NSmen, but sell it to others at S'por

Ever see useless scholar officer make entire unit carry too much weight, while he ask runner to pack his backpack with newspaper and pretend to be super soldier running ahead? Also ask soldiers through go terrain that would tire out all the troops before even fire first shot? SAF.

got this type of cheat meh? so fucking stupid - might as well put bulky syrofoam to make him look like the Hulk..

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

I remember that during my days at NS we had to say "bang, bang, ....bang" to simulate gun fire because the SAF was trying to save $ by not issuing blanks :biggrin:

During my time the SAF used 2nd hand equipment e.g. Skyhawks, M114 Howitzers, AMX13

Maybe this is the kind of threat they are referring to:wink:

same logic of paying janitor low wage while PeeM makes tonnes of money........ need to scrimp to pay the top dog

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why don't they just change the show name to reflect it is a pasar tani for ST Engineering?

Government spending money to help ST Engineering. So much for a viable company.

ST sells MINDEF $250 for bolt & nut available for 25 cents from hardware store......

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

D
Probably made by IBD Diesenroth. hahahahaaha

Deisenroth is dead on German Govt record but actually ran road to S America via the Nazi Route.......... or he could be in Batam facilitated by Richard Cock

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thats how they siphon money from govt to temasek

husband owns govt & wife, Temasick.. nite siphoning not enuf....... day time oso must siphon?? WTF... greed knows no boundary.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i ever seen my boss's son kelvar body armour that can be slotted into the front and back of the current SBO. Not sure if it the bloody same thing but it heavy and cumbersome. and I seen what a 9mm from a berretta can do to a kelvar helmet so I will not wear it even if it issue to me as it nothing but a deadweight. I bet even the Nam US flak jacket more useful that that 2 pieces of kelvar armour.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

do u trust saf technology?we should send one of these smart armour to one of those youtube gun channels,see if can withstand a 9mm,a .22 lr,5.56,7.6,or 50 calibre.

hello i know singaporeans have never seen a gun before in their lives,but u think u can bluff ginna pis in america?

'that dumb body armour can't even take a blow from my qigong fist........ wearer will die instantaneously

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

how about this body armor? can or not?

image.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

D

Deisenroth is dead on German Govt record but actually ran road to S America via the Nazi Route.......... or he could be in Batam facilitated by Richard Cock

He is dead lah. One forumner here confirmed it me and I believe him.