• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lamei Jaslyn Go pm many ppl in her FB to sell CSJ's book

FUCK SDP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jaslyn Go
Dear XXX XXXX,

You may have received the email by Vincent urging you to buy a copy of CSJ's book. As you probably know, he has been unable to travel for many years now and also has been barred from standing for elections.

Selling his books is his only means of income and a means to pay of the damages to LKY and GCT. He has offered $30,000 to settle the matter (Chee at book launch: Untie my hands). Please don't just buy a copy of the book, help sell them to your family and friends. If we all do our part, we can help him clear his bankruptcy and run in the next elections. The book can be purchased online or you can contact me.

Thanks and I really look forward to getting a response from you.

Jaslyn

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why does he not go and get a job? Is he barred from employment?

Is writing not a 'job'? Or making a movie, or painting, or playing a musical instrument for that matter?

Or are you brainwashed by the Pappies into thinking that a job means sitting in an office or a factory from 9 to 5 every day and receiving a pittance wage at the end of the month??

Last edited: