• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, the City Harvest Slut!

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
read your bible carefully and slowly again. God said the law is FOREVER. Read the beginning in detail before being hoodwink to believe in New Testament. Did u check for consistency in prophecy? I guess not. Next time, you go to church, my advise is do less clapping and singing and do more reading and asking questions.
you may also wants to do some reading, Yes, we have to obey the Law, but by the law alone, no one can reach Heaven bec the fresh is weak, it is by the grace of Jesus that power to overcome sin are given. by the grace of Jesus & your likeness to christ, your name will be written in the book of living.

But if you keep passing judgment onto others, it is like rejecting the grace of Jesus and will be judged as a mortal with no relationship to the father. Therefore the Law will be hard on you and your conscious will not save you. But if you accepted Christ & have the grace of Jesus with you, you became the son of the heavenly father and how can a father be hard on his son?

when Jesus was crucified, he became the prefect sacrifice for our sins, but it is only by admitting your sins, ask for forgiveness and declaring his that he is the savior that the grace of the lord will be given to you.

Last edited:

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
you may also wants to do some reading, Yes, we have to obey the Law, but by the law alone, no one can reach Heaven bec the fresh is weak, it is by the grace of Jesus that power to overcome sin are given. by the grace of Jesus & your likeness to christ, your name will be written in the book of living.

But if you keep passing judgment onto others, it is like rejecting the grace of Jesus and will be judged as a mortal with no relationship to the father. Therefore the Law will be hard on you and your conscious will not save you. But if you accepted Christ & have the grace of Jesus with you, you became the son of the heavenly father and how can a father be hard on his son?

when Jesus was crucified, he became the prefect sacrifice for our sins, but it is only by admitting your sins, ask for forgiveness and declaring his that he is the savior that the grace of the lord will be given to you.

I pity the fool who lives on denial. Oh, there are alot like you out there trying to cheat ppl without blinking.

There is no middle ground. Either you follow the Law hence a good person OR you are an evil person dishing out excuses with feel good words like grace and sacrifice. I didnt said this. THe LOrd of Israel said it. You think your father in heaven would continue to forgive your sins....YOU DON'T EVEN READ AND KNOW WHAT IS AGAINST THE LAW!!! you numbskull spoilt cheating brat. get over your sunday church sales pitch! you must be one of those "inner circle" ppl with the hands dipping in the money bags of the poor and desperate. How I despise low lifes like you.

Churchs leaders said the Law is harsh and hard becos paul the liar said "none is rigtheous" (check this OT quote and you find its FALSE as he was quoting a place that was totally condenm by The Lord but that doesnt mean the whole earth is unrigheous!! how sly how sly is the SHORTY paul) - that is blasphemy to Lord of Israel!!!! The Lord did said there are righteous ppl (completely follow the law) examples; job and Abraham.

The church cant fool ppl anymore.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
paul did not meet jesus in person,,,, and called himself an apostle to the gentiles...

jesus minstry did not involve the gentiles.....

someone is out to make money out of gentiles

iamtalkinglah

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW, which singapore artist can match her stardom in the US & world wide? Zoe Tay? Fann Wong?
BTW again she build more than 10 schools in China
which SIngaporeans had done that?
since we have not done what she had done, leave her alone la.
Anyway she didn't bother SIngaporeans mah, she is working in US, why scrutinise her.

For the bible tell us to leave the judgement to God, those who pass judgement onto others will fall from the grace of the lord and be judged by the Law himself.

So leave us alone la, we are free to say what we like.
This is Christian excuse lo. Wear like prostitutes than ask us not to judge her and give bible quote.
Has anyone given her any bible quote for her dressing?

iamtalkinglah

Alfrescian
Loyal
read your bible carefully and slowly again. God said the law is forever. Read the beginning in detail before being hoodwink to believe in new testament. Did u check for consistency in prophecy? I guess not. Next time, you go to church, my advise is do less clapping and singing and do more reading and asking questions.

woo hoo!!! Way to go!

iamtalkinglah

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know I know, Monkey in Heel's thoughts: by the grace of Jesus, even when I show people my breast, dress like a prostitute, dance like a slut promoting LUST, I will still go to heaven so why not? Earn more bucks!

BTW, THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE FAMOUS WITHOUT NEEDING TO SHOW THEIR BREAST!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I pity the fool who lives on denial. Oh, there are alot like you out there trying to cheat ppl without blinking.

There is no middle ground. Either you follow the Law hence a good person OR you are an evil person dishing out excuses with feel good words like grace and sacrifice. I didnt said this. THe LOrd of Israel said it. You think your father in heaven would continue to forgive your sins....YOU DON'T EVEN READ AND KNOW WHAT IS AGAINST THE LAW!!!

Very very true! Why would the LORD introduced such hard laws in the 1st place and then later on changes HIS mind and say in (NT) no need to follow MY past laws so long u believe and accept the grace of the Lord (Jesus???)! And yet they $till believe the Lord and Je$u$ are one??. :biggrin:

Highfalutin

Alfrescian
Loyal

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8RV46fsmx6E&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8RV46fsmx6E&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

This video predictably attracted more than 71,000 replies.

Last edited:

yourdaddy

Alfrescian
Loyal
paul did not meet jesus in person,,,, and called himself an apostle to the gentiles...

jesus minstry did not involve the gentiles.....

someone is out to make money out of gentiles

depends on what you mean by "in person". you are only right to say that paul was not called to meet Jesus when Jesus was on earthly form in his 3 yr ministry. If i have NEVER seen your grandmother masturbating when she was alive, neither was I privy to her thoughts and fantasies when she masturbated, and she's been dead for say 2000 yrs, does it mean she NEVER masturbated or never had those fantasies?

I'm not sure about Paul making any money, but he was whipped, persecuted, stoned and flogged.

by the way, Paul started out as a staunch anti Christian, a priest schooled in the highest order of Judaism, breathing fire against those who believe in the Christ. In fact he was on his way to arrest believers when he felt Christ come to him. The one consistency throughout the behaviour of the 13 apostles - both Jesus's disciplines and Paul- are their quick turnaround in behaviour after being allegedly touched by Christ. Peter, Matthew and gang not only didn't stand behind Christ before his execution, one of them even denied him thrice. After his resurrection and appearance to them, they turned from whimpering cowardly wimps hiding in underground shelters and caves to suddenly brave and fearless men preaching the gospels without regard for their mortal lives, with more than half of them like Peter dying violent deaths willingly after the resurrection. In fact Peter was crucified too. The same quick and irrational turnaround of behaviour was exhibited by Paul.

and dun talk cock now to try to 'escape' by saying some dumb shit like you dun believe the bible so no point that I point out that you posted rubbish. If you want to try to discredit Christianity based on the bible, you have to use the same bible and its word when confronted by a dissenter and I will jolly well tear you down with the book and what I know of it.

In any case, are you claiming to be a believer of Judaism now? Are you officially a jew (by faith, need not by race)..LOL?! You either believe whole heartedly in what you use to attempt to overturn Christianity (but failed), or you don't believe in the whole book, including the OT. Otherwise you're just one of the countless snivelling atheist hypocrites with no sense of reason. typical. Haha.

If you feel that only Paul is not trustworthy and you believe in Jesus's ministry, just that Jesus wasn't meant for the Gentiles you claim, then I guess you believe in the NT minus the Pauline scriptures is it? hahahaha So you believe the Gospels lah (i hope you know what books the Gospels mean) except that you feel the Lamb wasn't your birthright because you are a chink? This is freaking funny!

Last edited:

yourdaddy

Alfrescian
Loyal
read your bible carefully and slowly again. God said the law is FOREVER. Read the beginning in detail before being hoodwink to believe in New Testament. Did u check for consistency in prophecy? I guess not. Next time, you go to church, my advise is do less clapping and singing and do more reading and asking questions.

If God of OT felt that men could keep the law, why did he ask and expect animal sacrifice from men to cover their sins which he abhorred and could not stand the sight of? Dun tell me you did not know about the animal sacrifices that God of Israel expected from his people, if not why the fuck did Cain have to kill Abel, he so tulan God preferred Abel's goodies and mutton and not his..Where do you think the saying lamb of god was from?

So was the God of Israel in OT perfectly ok with man's ability to keep the law?? Either he was and no sacrifice of animals was needed or he was not pleased enough with the distance between man and The Law and animal sacrifice was needed. Its either this or that, no way to get past this logically.

If you are arguing that it was not possible to your puny mind, that the God of Israel allowed men to redeem themselves before His eyes with Jesus "SUDDENLY" in the NT, because of men like Job and Abraham which you cited above, then why did Yeshua allow men to slaughter lambs and cows as offerings to redeem themselves from sin and bridge the gulf between their dirty selves and the Law??! Why leh? Job, David, Noah and Abraham and friends were most favoured in Yeshua's eyes among all his sinful people, who still all collectively fail to meet his standards thats why they need to clean themselves with animal offerings of animal blood on the mercy seat at the ark of covenant. If not, then for sure Abraham won't need to sacrifice the animals liao yet I bet with you he especially with his wealth, sacrificed more animals than the average Israelite for the atonement of his sins and the chasm that existed between him and his God.

No man in Israel in the OT was sinless to that God of Israel...since.. the first book in OT, that you hold so dear to your heart. Hey its the Torah you hold so close to your heart, how can you not know the beginnings? YOu forgot what happened and the men fell in that book that starts with G? Your favourite book leh the OT how come so blur? So are the men, any of the men of OT so righteous like you say even Job and Abraham sinless with God like Adam their greatgrandfather was before men fell or not?

What verse in OT says the law is FOREVER? Can show and not talk cock sing song out of your ass? Second, you want to argue against Paul saying no man is righteous hhahaha? You think you are righteous and perfect? Congratulations you are the perfect candidate for full-of-myself atheism. No wonder you two are such lovely bedfellows. I don't know what the fuck which city you're claiming Paul is referring to and btw numbnuts Paul did not speak or appear in OT, only in NT, if you mean the city he spoke of in NT is found to be an evil city in the OT, welcome to the rest of the world.. .like it matters becuz you're talking out of your ass and know squat.

What was the symbolism of the bronze snake - the symbol of a cursed animal - around the WOODEN staff of Moses that Yeshua used to relieve the pain and suffering of the Israelites who incurred His wrath with their ungrateful grumbles in the dessert? and the ark that God asked Noah to build of a mixture of Gopher wood and other woods that God of Israel specifically instructed, and to be knocked and hammered and nailed to cover Noah's family from the wrath of God of Israel's distaste and anger towards sins of the world..and i bet you don't know about the law in Mount Sinai and the lamb in Mount Zion..

Did you know that Yom Kippur ritual where animal blood was sacrificed to the God of Israel at the mercy seat was raised again in the Pauline scriptures as a prefiguration of the Passion and it was proven in the OT that Yeshua had the Israelites put the two wooden tablets with the Law (The Ten Commandments you retard) in the mercy seat covered by and under the blood of the animal sacrifice? Did you know that??

you obviously have not read the bible and even if you read it a hundred times, you won't understand anything and you know NOTHING about BOTH the OT and the NT and their symbolism and connections..still trying to act smart.. what a fucking retard.

Last edited:

nitefly

Alfrescian
Loyal
She can justify whatever and why she is doing. Her husband can be supportive to her whatever she is doing. But the moment man look at her picture, man will lust over her. Now you be the judge then, if being a wife of the largest church in Singapore can justify this? China Wine, geisha.....