• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LA city council member in Cancer Remission due to medical cannabis

Mikeferdy

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;_MNX70BTwDM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MNX70BTwDM[/video]

Los Angeles City Councilman Bill Rosendahl announced something fantastic today on YouTube: his cancer is in remission.
In the two-minute vid, an optimistic Rosendahl thanks his support group, "incredible" doctor and of course, medical marijuana. "Medical marijuana has saved my life," says Rosendahl, a known proponent for the healing powers of prescribed pot.
The man who represents L.A's 11th District was diagnosed with Stage IV cancer in July of 2012 and was told he would not live to see the November election. "Frankly, I was given a death sentence," he says.

But after going through "five months of hell," he's back, he's better and he's "looking forward to the next road ahead."

http://laist.com/2013/05/02/video_bill_rosendahls_cancer_in_remission.php

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's legal in certain states..................maybe he can get away with it becoz he's jewish...........

more and more states now let people take and grow medical marijuana..................can cure many other sickness also...........

Mikeferdy

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's legal in certain states..................maybe he can get away with it becoz he's jewish...........

more and more states now let people take and grow medical marijuana..................can cure many other sickness also...........

And back in Singapore, we have the death penalty for this healing plant... :(

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're doing a good thing Mike. It would be nice if some DJ in Peesai would speak up on behalf of ganja. Outlawing it is a western trait.

Cheers!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You're doing a good thing Mike. It would be nice if some DJ in Peesai would speak up on behalf of ganja. Outlawing it is a western trait.

Cheers!

Bro , I think its very difficult to legalize Mary Jane in Singapore . But mike is indeed very noble .. We must support him .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Cheers!

I think nobody dare to speak up for weed in Singapore . Very sensitive subject maybe will kana targeted by CNB .

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think nobody dare to speak up for weed in Singapore . Very sensitive subject maybe will kana targeted by CNB .

It's a very hushed up subject here. I know lots of people have smoked it, and it is not an expensive activity (like Heroin or even boozing). The fucking CNB and cops who bust pot smokers are fuckheads, arrest small timers, kids. I think it should be declassified as an illegal narcortic for a start.

Cheers!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's a very hushed up subject here. I know lots of people have smoked it, and it is not an expensive activity (like Heroin or even boozing). The fucking CNB and cops who bust pot smokers are fuckheads, arrest small timers, kids. I think it should be declassified as an illegal narcortic for a start.

Cheers!

IMHO , smoking weed is better then drinking alcohol .smoking weed do not make you aggressive unlike drinking alcohol . weed smokers are usually very fun loving and do not go around looking for trouble .

Mikeferdy

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't think its solely because of that. Singaporeans have been rather close minded on things they don't understand. Discrimination of the LGBT community in Singapore is one of them.

To them, cannabis = drug = bad. They don't look beyond that.

And those who venture into this knowledge, like me, mostly feel alone in their knowledge. They don't have anyone to discuss this issue with. I would even go so far as less than 1% of Singaporeans understand the science of cannabis. The difference between Indica and Sativa. At least 4 different cannabinoids. At least 4 conditions that could be treated with medical cannabis, etc.

My reason to continue spreading awareness is because I have lost someone close to me that could have been saved by medical cannabis. People need to know that Cannabis can save a lot of lives and the government is literally committing genocide for keeping this plant illegal.

Side note, I am getting tired of people saying "People can abuse it." "Abuse" is a rather simple argument when it comes to cannabis when "abuse" itself is a very broad term. What is "abuse"? I smoking till you're stoned out on a Friday night count as abuse? If so, why don't we lock people up for being blind stinkin drunk after a party.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Support and work to throw out all those maggots in white fuckheads in 2016.
Get rid of everyone motherfuckers of them.

Singapore will then be under a more rational government of the people for the people.
No more of this one man rule by the smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY whose only interest is to remain in power to screw and fuck singkies of billions and billions into his LKY Stinkapore sovereign funds.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't think its solely because of that. Singaporeans have been rather close minded on things they don't understand. Discrimination of the LGBT community in Singapore is one of them.

To them, cannabis = drug = bad. They don't look beyond that.

And those who venture into this knowledge, like me, mostly feel alone in their knowledge. They don't have anyone to discuss this issue with. I would even go so far as less than 1% of Singaporeans understand the science of cannabis. The difference between Indica and Sativa. At least 4 different cannabinoids. At least 4 conditions that could be treated with medical cannabis, etc.

My reason to continue spreading awareness is because I have lost someone close to me that could have been saved by medical cannabis. People need to know that Cannabis can save a lot of lives and the government is literally committing genocide for keeping this plant illegal.

Side note, I am getting tired of people saying "People can abuse it." "Abuse" is a rather simple argument when it comes to cannabis when "abuse" itself is a very broad term. What is "abuse"? I smoking till you're stoned out on a Friday night count as abuse? If so, why don't we lock people up for being blind stinkin drunk after a party.

You are right , ppl can't tell the different between Indica , Sativa or ruderalis Alot of Singaporean have been brainwashed by the government that cannabis is a dangerous drug . Cannabis is very easy and cheap to grow ( alot cheaper then those expensive medicine . I grow my own plant at home with high thc strains :wink: please come to this forum as often as possible to create awareness .

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the old Singapore smoking ganja was nothing at all.
I recalled the newspaper I read when in primary school 50++ years ago reporting on
groups being fined $5 each for disorderly behaviour dancing on the road in public after smoking ganja.
The $5 was for being public nuisance.

The smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY started to get close to the fucking Burmese heroin kings and want to show
the world how anti drug he is.
Decided on death penalties for ganja and killed hundreds of people to white wash himself squeaky clean. While welcoming the burmese drug lords
with their billions, LKY put to death small timers on ganja charges.

LKY IS A FUCKING SICK COCKROACH WHO KILL LEFT AND RIGHT, STARTING FROM WW2 DAYS UNTIL NOW.

Mikeferdy

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the old Singapore smoking ganja was nothing at all.
I recalled the newspaper I read when in primary school 50++ years ago reporting on
groups being fined $5 each for disorderly behaviour dancing on the road in public after smoking ganja.
The $5 was for being public nuisance.

The smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY started to get close to the fucking Burmese heroin kings and want to show
the world how anti drug he is.
Decided on death penalties for ganja and killed hundreds of people to white wash himself squeaky clean. While welcoming the burmese drug lords
with their billions, LKY put to death small timers on ganja charges.

LKY IS A FUCKING SICK COCKROACH WHO KILL LEFT AND RIGHT, STARTING FROM WW2 DAYS UNTIL NOW.

The thing I don't get is how can an entire nation completely forget 5000 years worth of knowledge simply because one man said it is illegal.

Cannabis have been a part of traditional chinese medicine way before westerners even knew what the plant was. It was even a part of Indian and Malay/Indon tradition medicine for hundreds of years.

And when the top individuals decided to make it illegal, everyone simply forgot? How could this have happened?