• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

l love Australia...!!!

longdongsilver

Alfrescian
Loyal
australia is not an ideal place for migration, but it is definitely better than sinkie poor. everything is expensive here except cars... no cheap hawker food, no ktv, not much nightlife here. shopping close at 6pm everyday except one day a week they are opened till 9pm. if u run a biz in retail or restaurants, u will find difficulty either getting ppl to work on weekends and after 6pm or paying higher wages close to $40 an hour for weekends and public holidays.

one day i was shopping at woolies, i asked the cashier, a very young girl why this woolies closed at 7pm on sunday. she replied "i have to go party. i need a life". so i replied her, "why do u work in woolies if u want party everyday". she was upset by my response. she said "i am a human, not a slave". this is the attitude u get from a worker here. they don't give a crap about working to accumulate wealth. aussies in general are backward people and they have very small brain...

if given a choice, i would move myself to canada where almost everything is cheap b/c they are one of the cheapest country to live these days:wink:

you said not much night life...and yet when you asked the counter girl why woolies closed at 7,she said she was going to a party on a sunday night..what am I missing here?

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not much night life for Shawna. She is fugly and only suitable for ktv in Johor. The good lookers in OZ dont give a rats ass about ugly sinkees.

kindgentleman

Alfrescian
Loyal
one day i was shopping at woolies, i asked the cashier, a very young girl why this woolies closed at 7pm on sunday. she replied "i have to go party. i need a life". so i replied her, "why do u work in woolies if u want party everyday". she was upset by my response. she said "i am a human, not a slave". this is the attitude u get from a worker here. they don't give a crap about working to accumulate wealth. aussies in general are backward people and they have very small brain...

if given a choice, i would move myself to canada where almost everything is cheap b/c they are one of the cheapest country to live these days:wink:

she's just being cordial and creating conversation. not that a moron like you have any social skills.... yeah but that is the typical customer service...i.e. basically they are the boss you have to put up with their attitudes.

they care a lot about money...i can tell you haven't lived there, just been there for holiday. the bosses are stingy, really really stingy. if the girl didn't care about money, she wouldn't be standing on her feet for 40 hours per week at woolsworth scanning goods.

rent is expensive. jobs are not many. cars need petrol. everything costs $$$$.

PS: does it really matter if shops close early on weekends? i think that is a good thing.

Show me your portfolio.

just a novice trying to scratch his first aussie train door. :biggrin:

come to think of it, australia has the most graffiti out of all the countries i have been to.

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just a novice trying to scratch his first aussie train door. :biggrin:

That being the case, you should start scratching your mom & dad's door. Even if it ended up as a piece of shxt, it is okay coz parents tend to be the most forgiving.

Kan Ni Na Bu Gong Chee Bye!:oIo::oIo::oIo: Kong Lanjiao Wei! :oIo:

Meantime, unkindgentleman, would dedicate the above quote from IHP to you... enjoy!!

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bananas were going for 3.99/kg when i was at coles sydney just this year.

Just want to update you, unkindgentleman... At Coles today, bananas is going at $1.98/kg.

Incidentally, is that you who left this message in my "Latest Reputation Received"?

"Fuck your mother, wife, daughter chee bye !"

Be a gentleman, if you leave such comments, you should have the courage to leave behind your nick. Shame on you if you did.

SeeingRED

Alfrescian
Loyal
australia is not an ideal place for migration, but it is definitely better than sinkie poor. everything is expensive here except cars...

I have family on Oz.
I have lived & worked in Sydney for some years...it is not a 'cheap' place to eat out which is why most households cook.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its easy to cook at home in OZ. All the asian shit can easily buy the paste in supermarket like coles or woolworth. Food like green curry and laksa can easily get the ready made paste at the asian section. More variety than any sinkee supermarket. Why eat out?

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its easy to cook at home in OZ. All the asian shit can easily buy the paste in supermarket like coles or woolworth. Food like green curry and laksa can easily get the ready made paste at the asian section. More variety than any sinkee supermarket. Why eat out?

cant you post nicely without using asian shit and sinkee ? is this your style?

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kan Ni Na Bu Gong Chee Bye!:oIo::oIo::oIo: Kong Lanjiao Wei! :oIo:

Well done! I love your style! *clap clap* :biggrin:

cant you post nicely without using asian shit and sinkee ? is this your style?

Hi ilovesingapore, how about I_Hate_Pappies style?

Loud, simple and direct - straight to the point.

Both AxisOfEvil and myself love I_Hate_Pappies style. I am sure there are many who love such style too.

Bro chupacabra style is kind of mild with some of the people here. Nothing wrong with his style.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tonychat, you can love Aussie Land for all you want. But the fact is, they do not love you and will never accept rubbish like you as their PR nor citizen.

In fact, even Singapore doesn't want to you. Too bad for Singapore that your ancestors came here many years ago, and so Singapore lan lan, got to have you this piece of shit as citizen!

Last edited:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi ilovesingapore, how about I_Hate_Pappies style?

Loud, simple and direct - straight to the point.

Both AxisOfEvil and myself love I_Hate_Pappies style. I am sure there are many who love such style too.

You can keep I_Hate_Pappies style for your toilet paper and reuse his style for your napkin too.... Your balls not good enough meh? Why must add AxisOfEvil to reinforce your tofu bolas! Wonderful and brilliant post...I say this to you....FUCK OFF!!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tonychat, you can love Aussie Land for all you want. But the fact is, they do not love you and will never accept rubbish like you as their PR nor citizen.

In fact, even Singapore doesn't want to you. Too bad for Singapore that your ancestors came here many years ago, and so Singapore lan lan, got to have you this piece of shit as citizen!

i TOTALLY agreed with your wonderful reasoning. this tonylan is damned howlian and damned scoffing....he should be banned from the face of the earth. yes, he is worse than a piece of shit....even the aussies are planning to deport him.....his vulgarities are simply sickening....thanks goodness he has left our wonderful and beautiful shores....good riddance!!!...tonyleunglan!!!