• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kumon at Potong Pasir to close from May 16 to 30

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Kumon branch located at Blk 146 on Potong Pasir Avenue 1 will be closed temporarily from May 16 to May 30, the after-school enrichment centre announced in a memo addressed to parents on May 16.

Kumon said they have been informed by the Ministry of Health (MOH) that one of their students has been placed on Stay-Home Notice after they had been identified as a close contact of a confirmed Covid-19 case.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking PAP has infected the kids in Singapore.
This is war. PAP must die together with their fucking indians.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle tried not to be black hearted but my uncle think sg need to have as many kids get covided and some kids need to die in order for parents to wake up and kick pap out even before next erection KNN

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle tried not to be black hearted but my uncle think sg need to have as many kids get covided and some kids need to die in order for parents to wake up and kick pap out even before next erection KNN

Let's start with Lanjiao Loong, does he have any grandson? I want to see him bury his family one by one.