• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

kraft and bro Run..need your advice

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
My broker keep asking me buy silver/gold.
Asked me to keep physical silver. As he also can earn commision if I buy. Say what up 500%...

I wonder. Should I buy 10k just to play play?

up 50% i believe. Up 500%, all your shares, currency and properties will crash. The gain cannot offset your losses in other assets.

when silver was US$40 a few years ago, RUN still got to beg people to buy physical from him because the market was illiquid. It was a very bad experience.

I think you just buy paper silver if u want to punt. At least, you can offload immediately with just a stroke on the keyboard

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
up 50% i believe. Up 500%, all your shares, currency and properties will crash. The gain cannot offset your losses in other assets.

when silver was US$40 a few years ago, RUN still got to beg people to buy physical from him because the market was illiquid. It was a very bad experience.

I think you just buy paper silver if u want to punt. At least, you can offload immediately with just a stroke on the keyboard

Ok. Thanks you Run.:p

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok. Thanks you Run.:p

1. For quick punt on gold/silver spot prices, you wait for a day that China's SSE crash >1.5%.
2. Then you buy spot gold/silver within 2-3 hours after SSE's closing on that day.
3. Then gold and silver prices will usually be higher that night, until the end of US's trading.
Then u offload at the end of US's trading.

Disclaimer: No guarantee but so far, works on most days that SSE crashes >1.5% in 2014.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
run, yesterday gold never or about the same...i am still sticking to my gold shorting theory, but have to hold long long time...:o

1. For quick punt on gold/silver spot prices, you wait for a day that China's SSE crash >1.5%.
2. Then you buy spot gold/silver within 2-3 hours after SSE's closing on that day.
3. Then gold and silver prices will usually be higher that night, until the end of US's trading.

Disclaimer: No guarantee but so far, works on most days that SSE crashes >1.5% in 2014.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal

Very busy for work recently. No time to keep monitor market.

Which gold/ silver etf is good?

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very busy for work recently. No time to keep monitor market.

China stops trading at 3.00-3.30pm. You just check at the gold price n SSE index at 5pm daily and enter your trade if SSE crashes by more than 1.5% that day. Then u sell at the end of US's trading.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah silver dropped 4-5% since u started this thread.

i hope u didn't got burnt

I didn buy any. Burst big with my small cap share and that stupid st engineering.

Now healing woes...
No money to buy liao. You got any lobang how to earn quick money?