• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Korean tourists racially abused on Sydney bus

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And they say Sinkies are unfriendly.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jzd0usOX970" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know somehow when asians are the victims of racism somehow it's not really that offensive. That fucking cracker would never have said the same thing about say lebanese ppl.

travellinglight

Alfrescian
Loyal
We Asians ,especially Chinese,Japanese or Koreans ,normally do not want to create any form of trouble in public places. We can take plenty of racial slurs and abuses. But if it comes to physical confrontation, I am pretty sure the White bigot would lose out. We are actually a very tolerant people. But well, when you are not White and traveling in a White country, you have to suffer some indignities and swallow your pride.No point retaliating to such White racial bigots - they are found everywhere.They are not confined to Sydney alone. You see them in America, in Europe and in UK as well.

So live and let live in peace. Do not let such low down people spoil your day or even spoil your stay ....Cheer Up!!!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me if he ever abuse me I will challenge him to a fight
get off the bus and show him Bruce Lee kick on his face, than
he 'll respect Asian!

I will not tolerate such an idiot abused!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No need to travel a lot lah. Sinkapore is already considered overseas nowadays. You can see PRC cutting queue, their children peeing into dustbin, longkang and shitting in the grass patch.

If you have not seen it in Sinkapore, then maybe you should just go out more.

Travel a lot and you will see why they are pissed off. Just observe the behaviour of some the Asians and you will see how ugly they can be the moment they step foot. I got my queue cut right in front of my eyes at the airport and yet they never feel any guilt whatsoever. And in crowded places, they just walk as if you don't exist.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Travel a lot and you will see why they are pissed off. Just observe the behaviour of some the Asians and you will see how ugly they can be the moment they step foot. I got my queue cut right in front of my eyes at the airport and yet they never feel any guilt whatsoever. And in crowded places, they just walk as if you don't exist.

I agree cos when some random asian does it somehow it's the fault of all asians wonder if it applies to whites too? Definitely applies to malays though oh wait malays are more or less the same in behavior.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal

seriously speaking, the behaviour of some caucasians are just as equally bad.

I have personally witness two angmo pricks cutting queue when trying to board the plane back to Singapore at Macau airport. It is no surprise that the entire queue behind that two idiotic angmo queue cutter was cussing at them but they treat it as nothing had happened....thick skinned mofos

I personally have my queue cut before by one old and loser looking angmo with his SPG fuck buddy in tow. It seems like queue cutting is in the angmos' DNA or something :rolleyes:

what pisses me off is that these angmos treat Asians like trash when Asians visit their countries, but when these angmos visit Asia, they expect themselves to be treated like royalties or something. And i actually find angmos to be one of the most close minded pricks in this world. Besides being racist to just about any "coloured people" in this world, they also like to complain about how dirty and disorderly some of the poorer asian countries are, and any habits that they witness in Asia which is not being practiced in their own countries, they will almost always view it with contempt.
Simply wtf man....i mean if these angmos are not willing to open up their pathetic and tiny minds, why bother travelling to another continent with a totally different culture in the first place? for cheap sex tours, I suppose?? :rolleyes: