• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Korean Oppa 又做到了,half size of jiuhu yet able.to achieve Nuclear Fusion Breakthru, coolie genes is really Jiak Liao Bee de woh, Right Cik Syed?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://world-nuclear.org/information-library/country-profiles/countries-g-n/iran.aspx

Nuclear Power in Iran​

(Updated March 2024)

• One nuclear power reactor is operating in Iran, after many years' construction.
  • Construction commenced on a second large Russian-designed unit at the Bushehr site in November 2019, and a third unit is planned.
  • The country also has a major programme developing uranium enrichment, which was concealed for many years.
  • Iran began limiting its enrichment-related activities and ceasing its work on heavy water-related projects under the internationally-agreed Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action. However, following the USA’s withdrawal from the agreement in 2018, the country began enriching uranium again.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://world-nuclear.org/information-library/country-profiles/countries-o-s/pakistan.aspx

Nuclear Power in Pakistan​

(Updated March 2024)

• Pakistan has six operable reactors supplied by China.
  • Pakistan's nuclear weapons capabilities have arisen independently of its civil nuclear fuel cycle, using indigenous uranium.
  • Because Pakistan is outside the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, due to its weapons programme, it is largely excluded from trade in nuclear plant or materials, which hinders its development of civil nuclear energy. However, China is positive about nuclear cooperation with Pakistan, and a 2018 International Atomic Energy Agency programme further supports civil nuclear power.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cik Syed, u must go and warn your friends on demonic NUCLEAR TECH, they are lured by devil himself

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe this chap has a better explanation. That is why I distance myself from Muslims too.

This is a truly from-the-heart piece of genuine expression by Prof Tajuddin and his wife which I hope will be read by all Malaysians. There is much kindness which overrides the good Professor's despair.

However readers of this blog will know that I am not so kind with my words. On the top right hand corner of this page you will see the cover of my 18 year old book 'Malaysia and the Club of Doom - The Collapse of the Islamic Countries'. I wrote that in 2006.

Even from before I wrote that book there was never a lull-in-the-storm in the collapse of the Islamic societies around the world. (I refer Islamic "societies"). But since the foolishly named 'Arab Spring' of 2011 the collapse of the Islamic countries and societies all around the world has begun accelerating. We are actually in the midst of this acceleration right now.

In 2009 Usain Bolt set the 100 meter Olympic and world record at 9.58 seconds. If you are running above 10 seconds, do not even bother sending your track team to the Olympics. Just stay at home and run around your own track or run around the Lake Gardens. You are losers.

This is what is happening to Muslim societies all over the world. In this 21st century the non-Muslim world is running at 9.58 seconds. What does this mean? It means that Usain Bolt, who is a Jamaican christian, knows how to put on his socks, tie the shoelaces on his running shoes and he wears running shorts that are comfortable for speed.

But if you cannot even tie your shoe laces properly, or you want to burn down the store that sells socks or you cannot agree on what should be the length of your shorts then you certainly are not going to endure the hours and years of painful commitment and training that makes world champions. You are losers.

You definitely need not voluntarily "get out of the way".
You will be automatically pushed into the dustbin of history.
Like 'space-occupying-lesions'.
Which is a polite medical term for tumours.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe this chap has a better explanation. That is why I distance myself from Muslims too.

This is a truly from-the-heart piece of genuine expression by Prof Tajuddin and his wife which I hope will be read by all Malaysians. There is much kindness which overrides the good Professor's despair.

However readers of this blog will know that I am not so kind with my words. On the top right hand corner of this page you will see the cover of my 18 year old book 'Malaysia and the Club of Doom - The Collapse of the Islamic Countries'. I wrote that in 2006.

Even from before I wrote that book there was never a lull-in-the-storm in the collapse of the Islamic societies around the world. (I refer Islamic "societies"). But since the foolishly named 'Arab Spring' of 2011 the collapse of the Islamic countries and societies all around the world has begun accelerating. We are actually in the midst of this acceleration right now.

In 2009 Usain Bolt set the 100 meter Olympic and world record at 9.58 seconds. If you are running above 10 seconds, do not even bother sending your track team to the Olympics. Just stay at home and run around your own track or run around the Lake Gardens. You are losers.

This is what is happening to Muslim societies all over the world. In this 21st century the non-Muslim world is running at 9.58 seconds. What does this mean? It means that Usain Bolt, who is a Jamaican christian, knows how to put on his socks, tie the shoelaces on his running shoes and he wears running shorts that are comfortable for speed.

But if you cannot even tie your shoe laces properly, or you want to burn down the store that sells socks or you cannot agree on what should be the length of your shorts then you certainly are not going to endure the hours and years of painful commitment and training that makes world champions. You are losers.

You definitely need not voluntarily "get out of the way".
You will be automatically pushed into the dustbin of history.
Like 'space-occupying-lesions'.
Which is a polite medical term for tumours.
In short , there are many many smart Muslim.scientists around the world, working for good of millions of common folks

But there are also many bad people who do bad things but trying to hijack innocents into their bad ventures...no need to look too far

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Atas Hama Leader is at Hospital Visit remain calm when he receive news of his poor sons cheekabomb by Israel Drone in Gaza warzone