• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Korean Fish confession: when I was in school I Bio-Chio-Bu always looking at girls legs! GPGT!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tw.news.yahoo.com/看完女同學美腿做什麼-韓國瑜說溜嘴-064510147.html

看完女同學美腿做什麼?韓國瑜說溜嘴

三立新聞網 setn.com

45.2k 人追蹤

三立新聞網
2020年1月6日 下午3:20

政治中心/綜合報導
國民黨總統候選人韓國瑜,5日在板橋造勢時,坦承當年「每天都看女生又白又漂亮的小腿,看完以後就掉到放牛班了」。對此,今(6)韓競辦總發言人王淺秋回應,「我相信在座的男生都偷看過女生」,讓外界十分訝異。PTT八卦板甚至有人開始討論「小時候看女生小腿,長大會做什麼?」意外引發熱潮!但韓國瑜其實兩年前,接受電視專訪時就曾提到這段往事,還眉飛色舞的說,「看完以後心裡面像小鹿一樣,砰砰,砰砰在跳」!
國民黨總統候選人韓國瑜(圖/資料畫面)

檢視相片
國民黨總統候選人韓國瑜(圖/資料畫面)

韓國瑜2年多前接受中視《改變的起點》專訪,他提到年輕的時候喜歡把馬子、打撞球、逃學、翹課、打架,讓韓國瑜父母對他直搖頭,只好將他送去當兵。韓國瑜也回憶,國二因為男女合班,他每天都看著「前面女同學那雙腿,老師在那邊上課,我就看那個腿,國二嘛,很好奇,看完以後心理面像小鹿一樣,砰砰,砰砰在跳,所以所有的數學、英文、中文全部都丟了,每天就看那雙腿,到現在我還記得那兩雙腿的長相,所以從平均90幾分,一下掉到40-50分」。
 韓國瑜大聊女同學又白又漂亮的小腿,柯志恩在一旁尷尬地苦笑。

檢視相片
韓國瑜大聊女同學又白又漂亮的小腿,柯志恩在一旁尷尬地苦笑。
韓國瑜提到國三進了放牛班,他隨便考都是第一名,後面同學便開始磨木刀、扁鑽、武士刀。因此韓國瑜認為聰明有一百多種,他是政壇少數待過放牛班也待過升學班的人,不像柯文哲、陳水扁考試總是第一名,社會應該給不愛念書的人多一點機會和啟發。
更多三立新聞網報導
獨/韓國瑜愛美腿!命理師:色字頭上一把刀!慎防女人心計
韓國瑜不只看美腿!自爆求學5荒唐事…「把馬子逃學打架

https://www.setn.com/News.aspx?NewsID=667098&from=y

韓國瑜不只看美腿!自爆求學5荒唐事…「把馬子逃學打架」

2020/01/06 14:12:00

• A-
  • A
  • A+

政治中心/綜合報導
國民黨總統候選人韓國瑜,選前急催票,不過5日在板橋造勢時,提到母校海山國中就在附近,並坦承當年「每天都看女生又白又漂亮的小腿,看完以後就掉到放牛班了」。韓國瑜還自爆年輕時,不只愛看女生美腿,甚至還做了這幾5件荒唐事。
 ID-2056393
▲韓國瑜(組合圖,資料畫面)
韓國瑜2年多前接受中視《改變的起點》專訪,他提到年輕的時候喜歡把馬子、打撞球、逃學、翹課、打架,讓韓國瑜父母對他直搖頭,只好將他送去當兵,韓國瑜還自爆他在軍中,看到同窗為了「魔術方塊」兩天不出房間,竟然一口氣寫出破解魔術方塊的「數學方程式」,讓韓國瑜「腦袋簡直被雷打到一樣」,甚至感嘆自己的腦袋像小玉西瓜,「換個西瓜人家都不要」。因此韓國瑜開始自知所學不夠,奮發圖強,讀了十個月後才考上大學。
 ID-2342790
▲ 韓國瑜大聊女同學又白又漂亮的小腿,柯志恩在一旁尷尬地苦笑
對於韓國瑜自曝國中時候會看女生小腿,館長陳之漢發文酸「含總真有你的」,王淺秋對此回應,「大家都年輕過,我相信在座的男生都偷看過女生,所以女生都會偷看帥哥嘛!」基本上是一個成長的過程而已,沒有必要刻意放大,如果每一個人身上都曾經發生的事情,要來刻意物化女生,她不知道館長有沒有看過女生?「我相信這只是任何正常人都會有的行為」。

關鍵字:

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/%E7%9C%8B%E5%AE%8C%E5%A5%B3%E5%90%8C%E5%AD%B8%E7%BE%8E%E8 % 85% BF% E5% 81% 9A% E4% BB% 80% E9% BA% BC-% E9% 9F% 93% E5% 9C% 8B% E7% 91% 9C% E8% AA% AA% E6% BA% 9C% E5% 98% B4-064510147.html

What do you do after watching the beautiful legs of female classmates? Korean Yu says slip
[三 立 新闻 网 setn.com]
Sanli News Network setn.com

45.2k followers

Sanli News
January 6, 2020 at 3:20 pm

Political Center / General Report

The KMT presidential candidate, South Korea Yu, confessed on the 5th that he was "looking at girls with white and beautiful calves every day, and fell to the cattle class after reading it." In response, Wang Qianqiu, the current spokesman of the Korean Competition Office (6), responded, "I believe all the boys present have peeked at the girls", which surprised the outside world. Some people on the PTT gossip board started to discuss "What do you do when you look at the calf of a girl when you were a kid?" But Korea Yu actually mentioned the past two years ago in an interview with TV, and said with an eyebrow, "After watching, my heart is like a deer, banging, banging and jumping!"
KMT Presidential Candidate for Korea (Photo / Information Screen)
View photos
KMT Presidential Candidate for Korea (Photo / Information Screen)

South Korean Yu was interviewed by CCTV's "Starting Change" more than 2 years ago. He mentioned that when he was young, he liked to treat horses, billiards, truancy, skipping classes, and fights, so that Korean parents could shake his head at him and had to send him as a young man. Bing. Korean Yu also recalled that because Guo Er was in a class, he looked at "the legs of the female classmate in front of me, and the teacher was there. I looked at that leg. Guo Er, I was curious. Like the little deer, banging, banging and jumping, so all the math, English, and Chinese are lost. Every day I look at those legs. Until now I still remember the appearance of those two legs, so from the average 90 points, It fell to 40-50 points in one fell swoop. "
Ke Yuen smiled awkwardly aside from the white and beautiful calf of the female classmate in Korea Yu Da.
View photos
Ke Yuen smiled awkwardly aside from the white and beautiful calf of the female classmate in Korea Yu Da.

Korean Yu mentioned that Guo San entered the cattle-raising class. He ranked first in the casual exams. Later, his classmates began to sharpen wooden knives, flat diamonds, and katana. Therefore, Han Yu believes that there are more than one hundred types of cleverness. He is one of the few people in the political world who have been to the cattle class or to the advanced class. Unlike Ke Wenzhe and Chen Shuibian who always take the first place in the exam, the society should give more to those who do not study. Opportunity and inspiration.

More from Sanli News
Solo / Korea Yu loves beautiful legs! Numerology division: a knife on the head of the color word! Beware of women's scheming
Korean Yu doesn't just look at beautiful legs! Self-destructive 5 ridiculous things to learn ...

https://www.setn.com/News.aspx?NewsID=667098&from=y

Korean Yu doesn't just look at beautiful legs! Self-destructive study 5 ridiculous things ... "Playing horses out of school"

2020/01/06 14:12:00

A-
A
A +

Political Center / General Report

The KMT presidential candidate, South Korea Yu, rushed to vote before the election. However, when he was building in Itabashi on the 5th, he mentioned that his alma mater, Haishan Junior High School was nearby, and admitted that "every day I watch girls with white and beautiful calves. It ’s time to release the cattle. ” Korean Yu also claimed that when she was young, she not only loved watching girls' beautiful legs, she even did these 5 ridiculous things.

ID-2056393

▲ Korea Yu (combination picture, data screen)

South Korean Yu was interviewed by CCTV's "Starting Change" more than 2 years ago. He mentioned that when he was young, he liked to treat horses, billiards, truancy, skipping classes, and fights, so that Korean parents could shake his head at him and had to send him as a young man. Bing, South Korean Yu also blew himself up in the army and saw that his classmate did not leave the room for two days for the "Magic Cube", and even wrote the "mathematical equations" that cracked the Magic Cube in one breath, which made South Korean Yu "the head was almost hit by lightning "I even lamented that my head was like Xiaoyu watermelon," I don't want to change another watermelon. " Therefore, Korea Yu began to realize that his studies were not enough, and worked hard to get into college after ten months of study.

ID-2342790

▲ South Korea ’s Yu Da chats with female students ’white and beautiful calves, and Ke Zhien smiles awkwardly aside

Regarding Korean Yu ’s exposure to girls ’lower legs when he was exposed to elementary school, the director Chen Zhihan posted a sour“ I always have you ”, Wang Qianqiu responded,“ Everyone is young, I believe all the boys here have peeked at girls, so girls peek at handsome guys Well! "It's basically a process of growth. There is no need to deliberately enlarge it. If something happened to everyone, it is necessary to materialize the girl deliberately. She doesn't know if the curator has seen the girl? "I believe this is just an action that any normal person would have."

Huh! The Korean artefacts have gaps and have been corrected by domineering ...

Keywords:

leg
fight
Horse
Korean Yu

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Korean Fish is Chicoms' candidate, why are you picking on him?

请不要站错队!:biggrin:

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must suitable calculation is for Beijing to aim for Lesbian Tsai win, then instantly send PLA for invasion and over-taking.

For Korean Fish to win, it is a big DELAY for UNIFICATION, because then Beijing will be forced to stick to the FOOLISHLY WASTE OF TIME Peaceful Unification - this will make Taiwan a 1000X more crazy world than HK even if unified. MUST NEVER do any 1-CUNT-TREE-2-SYSTEM MISTAKE ANY FURTHER.

War and massive carnage will be the ONLY longer term stability solution.

3cm

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL he said the girl with white slender legs is called shuhua.

Waiting for shuhua to be interviewed.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Korean Fish's flag broke during a rally. Bad omen.

His Chicom masters have already seen the poll numbers and have abandoned him.

600_3011264_1_1.jpg

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what about her tits ? he never forgot her and the legs even after 50 years. wife will be displeased.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what about her tits ? he never forgot her and the legs even after 50 years. wife will be displeased.

I played 'strip Jenga' with my primary school female classmates when we were waiting for year-end exam results. Loser unbuttoned a button or removed a piece of accessory or clothing. :biggrin:

Kids these days will never know what they miss. The essence of life is analog, not digital.

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”