• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kopiuncle - power of articulation

jw5

Loyal
LOL .................... LOL ................. LOL...............

Why you scream your own name? Your children just died? Better for the world lah............................. :biggrin:

Sure you can do that gulping sperm you fucking degenerate product of God! Mark! Mark! Kar Ch$ng Kar Ch$ng!.....LO.......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL .................... LOL ................. LOL...............

Why you scream your own name? Your children just died? Better for the world lah............................. :biggrin:

Is your arse wet? You fucking homo degenerate. Vagina fucking good. Anus dirty, no good. Fuck lah you gays will never get it......LOL.......LOL

jw5

Loyal
LOL ................ LOL...................:biggrin:

Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng (aka Scroobal/Debonerman), your daughter wanted to touch my arse but I wanted no part of her diseased cunt. :biggrin:

Is your arse wet? You fucking homo degenerate. Vagina fucking good. Anus dirty, no good. Fuck lah you gays will never get it......LOL.......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL ................ LOL...................:biggrin:

Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng (aka Scroobal/Debonerman), your daughter wanted to touch my arse but I wanted no part of her diseased cunt. :biggrin:

You are so witty. It's a different level altogether. Basement Homosexualilty?.....LO......LOL

jw5

Loyal
You know, between your daughter's diseased cunt and your loose Arab-fucked arsehole, I would have to choose........................................

Your wife's overused cunt! LOL ......................... LOL :biggrin:

You are so witty. It's a different level altogether. Basement Homosexualilty?.....LO......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know, between your daughter's diseased cunt and your loose Arab-fucked arsehole, I would have to choose........................................

Your wife's overused cunt! LOL ......................... LOL :biggrin:

Kurt Tay you fucking anus for a cunt. How sweet and ugly you can be at the same time......LO......LOL

jw5

Loyal
Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng (aka Debonerman/Scroobal), you should bend over and let Kurt Tay fuck your Arab-fucked arsehole. But he might reject you politely..............

LOL ...................... LOL :biggrin:

Kurt Tay you fucking anus for a cunt. How sweet and ugly you can be at the same time......LO......LOL

jw5

Loyal
Yes, we all noticed. Manipulative motherfucking cocksucking humbug. :rolleyes:

I wonder if anyone noticed the threads and postings by forummer Kopiuncle. His use of language in many forms is outstanding. The Singlish, the kopitiam lingo, etc. also credit to his down earth reporting style of everyday events with lots of information etc.

His power of articulation is excellent. Concise, information loaded etc. I am sure we are looking at a well educated individual. I never fail to read his posts.

Kopiuncle please keep it coming. Your views from everyday life is a joy read and most welcome distraction from handling the PAP's grassroots nonsense.

Ps. I always wondered why ikan kurau or the threadfin is such a draw for all races. Certainly a wonderful fish. I was even told it is the fish to eat for those recovering from surgery.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Kopisai kena whacked on the backside by screwy ..... hahahaha.... at least we more direct...:biggrin:

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopi is my shitfu but now he has gone to the remote mountains to up his level of shitfuness. Shitfu shitfu where are you? I am shitless without you.

Please come back.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wonder if anyone noticed the threads and postings by forummer Kopiuncle. His use of language in many forms is outstanding. The Singlish, the kopitiam lingo, etc. also credit to his down earth reporting style of everyday events with lots of information etc.

His power of articulation is excellent. Concise, information loaded etc. I am sure we are looking at a well educated individual. I never fail to read his posts.

Kopiuncle please keep it coming. Your views from everyday life is a joy read and most welcome distraction from handling the PAP's grassroots nonsense.

Ps. I always wondered why ikan kurau or the threadfin is such a draw for all races. Certainly a wonderful fish. I was even told it is the fish to eat for those recovering from surgery.

Come back, Scroobal