• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kopi Meng kena warning

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gong cheebye really took my bait and posted in moderator froggy's Thailand sticky thread

Hahaha proves the fucktard got no brain
He think here really no government?
How stewpig can you get?

Jw5 also stopped posting photo.....
Must be kena warning too

No challenge engaging a dumbfuck like him.
His moves are so predictable
Haha no paiseh still want come play forum
Hahaha hur hur hur Muahahahaha

jw5

Loyal
No warning for me yet, I just posted a photo.

Gong cheebye really took my bait and posted in moderator froggy's Thailand sticky thread

Hahaha proves the fucktard got no brain
He think here really no government?
How stewpig can you get?

Jw5 also stopped posting photo.....
Must be kena warning too

No challenge engaging a dumbfuck like him.
His moves are so predictable
Haha no paiseh still want come play forum
Hahaha hur hur hur Muahahahaha

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This type is call take the cock to knock his head

Cannot tahan goading hahaha
Play with him like sparring with small boy
Even my Alsatian is smarter

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think for shit threads (including any thread started by you or GoldenDragon), the photo is allowed.

You think?
I doubt your brain got the capacity for that
Dun think just spam do what you are best at.....leave the thinking to others

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This type is call take the cock to knock his head

Cannot tahan goading hahaha
Play with him like sparring with small boy
Even my Alsatian is smarter

Alsatians are ranked in the top 3 for intelligence. I think border collies dominate the no 1 rankings.

my mentally challenged mongrel is several streets ahead of the albino eunuch. My mongrel understands about 15 commands. I think that eunuch less than 5 - kum lan jiao, kan ka chng, eat, fuck off and maybe if lucky, knnbccb. Last one too long liao he gets confused anf at times gors after cats.

jw5

Loyal
Well, I can still think better than the forum gongcheebye cum village idiot, which is you.

Plus you seem to be devoid of ethics and morals as well, so proud of your insider trading. Really pathetic. :wink:

You think?
I doubt your brain got the capacity for that
Dun think just spam do what you are best at.....leave the thinking to others

jw5

Loyal
knnbccb means Fuck your mother chao chee bye. But actually it's your wife that has the chao chee bye, your mother has the lao chee bye.

Please master the command knnbccb. It means just that n not chase cats coz cats are cats and doggies are doggies.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hahah, thanks for pointing it out.

Froggy as moderator deleted KopiMeng's spamming post. Serves him right.

Feud and quarrels are ok. Spamming other people's thread is not okay. Pity some people don't even have basic courtesy. Even P1 student also got more courtesy.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahah, thanks for pointing it out.

Froggy as moderator deleted KopiMeng's spamming post. Serves him right.

Feud and quarrels are ok. Spamming other people's thread is not okay. Pity some people don't even have basic courtesy. Even P1 student also got more courtesy.

Ya and that fucktard calls me for lack of ethics and morals.
He is devoid of reason and logic.
Attack everything and anything remotely connected to Scroobal....now made me top target for my voicing out my differing opinion on the topic. Machiam mad dog.
I really wonder what's the true story that mark Yeo left such a deep psychological and emotional scar on him

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I really wonder what's the true story that mark Yeo left such a deep psychological and emotional scar on him

According to eunuch, scroobal's manipulative, needy blah blah blah ways.

even if true so what? eunuch acts machiam a vigilante in this forum. he wants to portray as if he is a leader.

how mark is linked to scroobal only the eunuch knows. but i am 99.9% sure he isnt.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

even if true so what? eunuch acts machiam a vigilante in this forum. he wants to portray as if he is a leader.

how mark is linked to scroobal only the eunuch knows. but i am 99.9% sure he isnt.

Real identities don't matter. What matters is what you post and the discussions you bring to the table.

Eunuch obviously had big issues with scroobal banging away at the PAP all day and night and revealing so much embarrassing info about the establishment. Truly a eunuch who feared for his masters.

jw5

Loyal
Eunuch Gay Bitch GoldenDragon

I am 100% sure you are Mark Andrew Yeo. And getting Botox won't get your cock and balls back. :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Real identities don't matter. What matters is what you post and the discussions you bring to the table.

Eunuch obviously had big issues with scroobal banging away at the PAP all day and night and revealing so much embarrassing info about the establishment. Truly a eunuch who feared for his masters.

initially i was under the impression eunuch was just trying to get attention in this forum. when he went after scroo, i was a little suspucious about his motives. when he came after me claiming I was scroo, i double confirm his real agenda.

why ah scroo and then me? simple. scroo was embarrassing the establishment too often for some people to feel at ease and these chaps knew more shit would be showing up. eunuch had to act. to provide cover, tekan mark andrew yeo. good try but eunuch is not a smooth operator in these matters.

when scroo left, i was next. he had to link me to scroo. why? to come after GD would be too suspicious. a link was deemed essential to carry on chasing a certain category of bros away from this forum.

honestly many times i thought of retiring from this forum. but the very thoughts of eunuch succeeding made me stay.

when i invited him to jointly retire our monikers in this forum, his evasiveness merely confirns his real identity. this eunuch is just a novice in such operations. not meant for such operations online. in the real world, habis for him.