• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kong Hee steps down as church chairman

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kong Hee and CHC has $$$biz connections in HK. Money collected here in S'pore is used for money lending purposes in HK. Wonder if CAD is aware of this.

金龙大哥 ,

Wah ! Machiam Hollywood script leh :eek:
City Harvest Church got connexion with 香港黑社会 ??
Care to share more ? Which logo huh ? :p
和合桃 ? 和勝和 ? 新義安 ? 聯順堂 ? 十四K 忠義堂 ?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
The word diet derives from Latin and was a common name for an assembly in medieval Germany. The Meiji constitution was largely based on the form of constitutional monarchy found in nineteenth century Prussia and the new Diet was modeled partly on the German Reichstag and partly on the British Westminster system. Unlike Japan's modern constitution, the Meiji constitution granted a real political role to the Emperor, although in practice the Emperor's powers were largely directed by a group of oligarchs called the genrō.[17]

Source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diet_of_Japan

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CqfE2rZVmXE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Through my reliable sources, bro. The $$$ biz is linked to credit cards. Wtf, you mean CAD is not aware? What a shame.

The news didn't report it of course neither was there any mention anywhere else. You're the first person to mention this.

Wow So KH is becoming loan shark?

Does he have HK triad connections?

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
One Down-- One More to Go!!!!! I am just waiting for that other Idiot-- New Creation something or other? Pastor Jehovah Prince? Soon, both Idiots will be Cell_mates in Changi Hotel. Making hot Gay Love to each other all night long!!!!!!:biggrin:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
The term (also in the nutritional sense) is derived from Medieval Latin dieta, meaning both "parliamentary assembly" and "daily food allowance", from earlier Latin diaeta transcribing Classical Greek δίαιτα diaita, meaning "way of living", and hence also "diet", "regular (daily) work". Through a false etymology, reflected in the spelling change replacing ae by e, the word came to be associated with Latin dies, "day". The word came to be used in the sense of "an assembly" because of its use for the work of an assembly meeting on a daily basis, and hence for the assembly itself.[1] The association with dies is reflected in the German language use of Tagung (meeting) and -tag (not only meaning "day", as in Montag—i.e. Monday—but also "parliament", "council", or other law-deliberating chamber, as in Bundestag or Reichstag).

Sidetrack question for Drifter, thought not to waste a thread on a curiosity question.

Why is the Japanese Parliament called the Diet?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One Down-- One More to Go!!!!! I am just waiting for that other Idiot-- New Creation something or other? Pastor Jehovah Prince? Soon, both Idiots will be Cell_mates in Changi Hotel. Making hot Gay Love to each other all night long!!!!!!:biggrin:

OMG i'm hoping that prince goes down too. The fucker looks to have a bigger personality cult compared to chc and not only that he's paid even more their donars seem to gve more money compared to chc. I'm not sure if chc is still the biggest church after the incident but ncc members seem to be more devoted to the church and they are more fanatical. Seems that prince covers his ass better, doesn't have a horsey wife to bring his downfall.

NCC is going to open that giant shopping centre church crap thing in bueno vista i think next year.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
The term (also in the nutritional sense) is derived from Medieval Latin dieta, meaning both "parliamentary assembly" and "daily food allowance", from earlier Latin diaeta transcribing Classical Greek δίαιτα diaita, meaning "way of living", and hence also "diet", "regular (daily) work". Through a false etymology, reflected in the spelling change replacing ae by e, the word came to be associated with Latin dies, "day". The word came to be used in the sense of "an assembly" because of its use for the work of an assembly meeting on a daily basis, and hence for the assembly itself.[1] The association with dies is reflected in the German language use of Tagung (meeting) and -tag (not only meaning "day", as in Montag—i.e. Monday—but also "parliament", "council", or other law-deliberating chamber, as in Bundestag or Reichstag).

Thanks bro, up your points. It's like what Digest means in Readers' Digest. :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

金龙大哥 ,

Wah ! Machiam Hollywood script leh :eek:
City Harvest Church got connexion with 香港黑社会 ??
Care to share more ? Which logo huh ? :p
和合桃 ? 和勝和 ? 新義安 ? 聯順堂 ? 十四K 忠義堂 ?

No logo involved. Closest logo looks like this - $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The news didn't report it of course neither was there any mention anywhere else. You're the first person to mention this.

Wow So KH is becoming loan shark?

Does he have HK triad connections?

He is not involved with the triads. Neither is he an ah long. Money from CHC, some of it, goes to HK for their financial activites which involves the use of credit cards. Shit, why I am tipping CAD? Not my job. It is theirs.

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG i'm hoping that prince goes down too. The fucker looks to have a bigger personality cult compared to chc and not only that he's paid even more their donars seem to gve more money compared to chc. I'm not sure if chc is still the biggest church after the incident but ncc members seem to be more devoted to the church and they are more fanatical. Seems that prince covers his ass better, doesn't have a horsey wife to bring his downfall.

NCC is going to open that giant shopping centre church crap thing in bueno vista i think next year.

I heard from my friends, and it is partially confirmed from ST archives, that NCC's Pastor Jehovah Ponce was a Secret Society gangster before. But then, he discovered a much more lucrative line of business than Triad Gangsterism: Scamming the Faithful!!!!!

But my girl cousin kena brainwash by that guy until worse than Zombie now!!!!!! She follows his entourage around more faithfully than the Pappy grassroots balls-carriers follow GCT around in Geylang Serai!!!!:eek:

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
You and CAD got common enemy is it?:biggrin:

He is not involved with the triads. Neither is he an ah long. Money from CHC, some of it, goes to HK for their financial activites which involves the use of credit cards. Shit, why I am tipping CAD? Not my job. It is theirs.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard from my friends, and it is partially confirmed from ST archives, that NCC's Pastor Jehovah Ponce was a Secret Society gangster before. But then, he discovered a much more lucrative line of business than Triad Gangsterism: Scamming the Faithful!!!!!

But my girl cousin kena brainwash by that guy until worse than Zombie now!!!!!! She follows his entourage around more faithfully than the Pappy grassroots balls-carriers follow GCT around in Geylang Serai!!!!:eek:

Did he join one of those chinese type of triad gangs? The fella used to take part in the occult too.

The part i told you about his personality cult being strong probably even stronger than kong's should be correct.

His preaching also sounds more convincing than kong's. Kong also likes to put on this faux american accent that really doesn't even sound authentic at all. Badly done. In any case kong's reputation in in tatters after the investigation thing and sun whore's antics.