• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kong Hee & Gang could tie down CPIB and Court for years if this is true.........

jw5

Loyal
How I miss scroobal's take on things. If only closet gay jw5 could take up the slack...I may even believe that Sun wHore had the potential of a Rihana or Beyoncé if not thwarted by the CoC and CAD investigations.........

You can go and meet him in Dubai.
If you like, I can post his family portrait later so that you will know whose balls to lick.

jw5

Loyal
You damn NATO lah.............................

You all-knowing elitist cheebyesiowkia still don't know who he is?
Your ignorance is pathetic, despite your constant rumblings about who and what you know.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You all-knowing elitist cheebyesiowkia still don't know who he is?
Your ignorance is pathetic, despite your constant rumblings about who and what you know.

Cool down lah GAY!...LOL....Siow liow another series of 24 points cut down coming liow!...LOL

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Cool down lah GAY!...LOL....Siow liow another series of 24 points cut down coming liow!...LOL

Gongcheebye chupcheng pondan, you still don't know why he retired that nickname? LOL.

I was calling him by his various real names in different threads.

For example, if your cheebye name is Pondan Balless Tan Ah Kow, how would you like it if you see Pondan, Balless, Tan, and Ah Kow being called out in various threads, especially since you too are a balless snivelling coward? LOL.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gongcheebye chupcheng pondan, you still don't know why he retired that nickname? LOL.

I was calling him by his various real names in different threads.

For example, if your cheebye name is Pondan Balless Tan Ah Kow, how would you like it if you see Pondan, Balless, Tan, and Ah Kow being called out in various threads, especially since you too are a balless snivelling coward? LOL.

Gay, please stop stamping your feet! It's errrr......unmanly...LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being a pondan is also unmanly, gongcheebyekia. Especially a gay, pondan, ignorant, elitist, bullying gongcheebyekia like you. LOL.

Please don't come near me....I am terrified of your spit.....Errr...Not knowing what your mouth had been clamping over you know......waaaaahhhhhahahahahaah.

"It takes two hands to clap but just a pair of feet to walk away." Debonerman

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Please don't come near me....I am terrified of your spit.....Errr...Not knowing what your mouth had been clamping over you know......waaaaahhhhhahahahahaah.

Seriously, elitist gongcheebyekia, for all your boasting about how much and who you know, how come you still don't know who he is by now?
You are just a boastful pondan bitch, aren't you? At least I know whose balls your cheebye lips would like to be clamped over.
LOL.

chamer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking at the City Harvest saga, the congregation of New Creation Church should vote to give Prince Bayi Singh a $10 million dollar gratitude bonus for giving them something that is "Rock" solid and tangible and not a "dumbfuck" tag unlike the City Harvest Dumbfuck Cunts! I am sincere about this. Shifting here and there....KNN...if that is not shifty...I don't know what to say!

I like your use of the word shift or shifting. It reminds me of how Gay shift Cecilia's panties. That was a brilliant move, I must say!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like your use of the word shift or shifting. It reminds me of how Gay shift Cecilia's panties. That was a brilliant move, I must say!

The shifting of sand by CHC Confessions is exposing Kong Hee and Gang to the point they must now know the battle is lost!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Billions in compulsory savings versus millions in voluntary donations
No need to be genius to know which is more important ...

Earthly Powers That Be always afraid of religions outside their sway
Criminal trials should be decided by independent and impartial courts
Not through the media and bringing up unrelated events and gossip
These facts would have caused the Old Fart's blood pressure to rise:

In 2003, Korean Unification Church members started a political party in South Korea. It was named "The Party for God, Peace, Unification, and Home." In an inauguration declaration, the new party said it would focus on preparing for Korean reunification by educating the public about God and peace. A church official said that similar political parties would be started in Japan and the United States.

Moon was a member of the Honorary Committee of the Unification Ministry of the Republic of Korea. Church member Jae-jung Lee had been once a Unification Minister of the Republic of Korea. Another, Ek Nath Dhakal, is a member of the Nepalese Constituent Assembly, and a first Minister for Co-operatives and Poverty Alleviation Ministry of the Government of Nepal.

In 2012, December 19, the candidate Park Geun-hye, with the support of the Unification Church, became the first female President of South Korea.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unification_Church

thenakedtruth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is interesting
CHC is run like a mini-ature society in itself. where key members have unquestionable loyalty to their masters.
if religion mingles with politics. it will be a potential threat.

Earthly Powners That Be always afraid of religions outside their sway
Not through the media and bringing up unrelated events and gossip
These facts would have caused the Old Fart's blood pressure to rise:

In 2003, Korean Unification Church members started a political party in South Korea. It was named "The Party for God, Peace, Unification, and Home." In an inauguration declaration, the new party said it would focus on preparing for Korean reunification by educating the public about God and peace. A church official said that similar political parties would be started in Japan and the United States.

Moon was a member of the Honorary Committee of the Unification Ministry of the Republic of Korea. Church member Jae-jung Lee had been once a Unification Minister of the Republic of Korea. Another, Ek Nath Dhakal, is a member of the Nepalese Constituent Assembly, and a first Minister for Co-operatives and Poverty Alleviation Ministry of the Government of Nepal.

In 2012, December 19, the candidate Park Geun-hye, with the support of the Unification Church, became the first female President of South Korea.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unification_Church

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is interesting
CHC is run like a mini-ature society in itself. where key members have unquestionable loyalty to their masters.
if religion mingles with politics. it will be a potential threat.

It is indeed interesting that you failed to read thoroughly
The emphasis should be on this and this alone
Not through the media and bringing up of unrelated news and gossip

How CHC or Moonie or other cult is run is none of anybody's business
As long as no laws of the land are breached by pastor or congregation
Unquestioned loyalty to masters is also applicable to Lightning cult
Religious leaders or members are first and foremost citizens of Sinkieland
Therefore when they comment on politics it is in that capacity of citizen

Education and courage to question authority will solve problem of blind loyalty
So when this Pastor Lee Old Fart claims to be able to rise from the dead
Those brainwashed sycophants will not clap but instead will throw rotten eggs

[video=youtube;WAzXvZ67I58]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAzXvZ67I58[/video]

Last edited:

thenakedtruth

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL Perhaps it is you who have limited knowledge of religion and its reach.
Look at the middle east ( USA andIsrael, Syria and the rest of the mad dogs), Vatican City and Europe. What do you think it is about?
You are thinking a certain 90yo mummy raised from the dead is able to handle this? you must be delusional.

It is indeed interesting that you failed to read thoroughly
The emphasis should be on this and this alone

Unquestioned loyalty to masters is also applicable to Lightning cult
Religious leaders or members are first and foremost citizens of Sinkieland
Therefore when they comment on politics it is in that capacity of citizen

Education and courage to question authority will solve problem of blind loyalty
So when this Pastor Lee Old Fart claims to be able to rise from the dead
Those brainwashed sycophants will not clap but instead will throw rotten eggs

[video=youtube;WAzXvZ67I58]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAzXvZ67I58[/video]

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Middle East has no relevance here
The threat to PAPzis does not arise
From evangelical churches financing
Terrorism but from their participation
In mainstream politics like the Moonies
Strong enuff for President Park
To have to court their support
LOL you must be living in a well

LOL Perhaps it is you who have limited knowledge of religion and its reach.
Look at the middle east ( USA andIsrael, Syria and the rest of the mad dogs), Vatican City and Europe. What do you think it is about?
You are thinking a certain 90yo mummy raised from the dead is able to handle this? you must be delusional.

thenakedtruth

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL not only are you living in a well :rolleyes:
you seriously need to brush up on your comprehension skills . What a FOOL! :rolleyes:

who said anything about terrorism?
As long as no laws of the land are breached by pastor or congregation?
Are you fcuking sure they have not breached any laws of the land? BWAHAHAHAHAHA

What the media does or does not bring up will not affect the high courts.Why so peeeetttyyyy aand sccaaarrrrrrrrreeeddddddddddddd.:rolleyes:

Screwing you royally in your ass would be less of crime than what they have done.:kma:wait a minute you probably are one of brainwashed sheeps blinded in your hate of LKY! did he screw your ass? :kma:
a small 30K congregation max in CHC will not make a dent to PAP's empires.
However ideologies whether Jewishism . Islam, christian faith, marxism, democracy can definitely overturn nations, and create empires 1000s of years old,
What is 48 year young Singapore? a home for you frogs in the well?:rolleyes: Pleeeassseee . the entire Christian population in Singapore is around 300K. Singapore has 5 million.
Dream on sucker.:biggrin:

Middle East has no relevance here
The threat to PAPzis does not arise
From evangelical churches financing
Terrorism but from their participation
In mainstream politics like the Moonies
Strong enuff for President Park
To have to court their support
LOL you must be living in a well

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As long as no laws of the land are breached by pastor or congregation?
Are you fcuking sure they have not breached any laws of the land? BWAHAHAHAHAHA

BWAHAHAHAHAH :kma: you FUCKING RETARD!
I am not sure that they have not breached any SECULAR laws of the land
But I sure as hell know that it is for the Courts alone to decide whether they have
And only those facts which have been proven according to standards set in those courts
Can be used to determine whether they have actually broken any SECULAR laws of the land
Using "pro Government" hackers to sabotage a cult's website before a SECULAR criminal trial
Is damn fishy, besides who has ever heard of "pro Government" hackers
So damn fucking incompetent, fix opponents also don't know how to do
How you expect them to fix the country's problems, which by the way are mainly created by the Lightning

What the media does or does not bring up will not affect the high courts.Why so peeeetttyyyy aand sccaaarrrrrrrrreeeddddddddddddd.:rolleyes:

You must have lived in the well called SINKIELAND for too long you FUCKING RETARD!
I think you peeeeeettyyyyy sccaaaaarrrrreeeedddddd that the Sinkies are no longer daft and after having ceased to read the Shitty Times will move on next to being able to sniff out PAP IBs like you from a mile away.

:oIo::kma:

Screwing you royally in your ass would be less of crime than what they have done.:kma:wait a minute you probably are one of brainwashed sheeps blinded in your hate of LKY! did he screw your ass? :kma:

You are delusional, must have royally screwed by 50 Banglas like your team mate ChewCheng, but I am sure you secretly enjoyed it you SON OF A BITCH RICE WASTING PAP IB!

Wait a minute, why did you mention LKY, you must be a member of his cult. Yeah, you are one of sycophants who clapped when he claimed he rise from the dead. You are in the same boat as that Kopi Fart. Your cult has stolen BILLIONS when here what is alleged even if true is only millions. By the way, you FUCKING blind issit, Machiavelli is an atheist for Christ's sake!

a small 30K congregation max in CHC will not make a dent to PAP's empires.
However ideologies whether Jewishism . Islam, christian faith, marxism, democracy can definitely overturn nations, and create empires 1000s of years old,
What is 48 year young Singapore? a home for you frogs in the well?:rolleyes: Pleeeassseee . the entire Christian population in Singapore is around 300K. Singapore has 5 million.
Dream on sucker.:biggrin:

Sinkies are not daft as you pretend to be you PAP balls licker and COCK SUCKER!

Pastor Lee Old Fart always believed in nipping it in the bud. One ward called Anson fell to Opposition and he throws the kitchen sink at the "problem" - elected President, GRC, change Parliamentary rules, blah, blah, blah.

No need to use population statistics here. The only relevant statistic is BILLIONS is more important than millions.

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

:kma::kma::kma:

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so much words for fuck! Asterix!!!
nahbeh why you nailed me here!!!
i am secular and i got nothing to do with religion
if you can't argue your way, don't force your way into the dog's anus ok!!!

if you can't a candle to anyone, don't blindly band them as IB
this is a damned stupid form of refuge - you lousy intellectual fuckhead!
leave me out of your fucking stupid head!!! cheers!!!!!!

now pls leave KOPI out of your fucking filthy mess here...thank you.
another intellectual turd turned turtle like that JW5 who turned perineum licking good fella!!! wauhahhaaaaaa!!!!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so much words for fuck! Kopi Fart!
why so angry and bring in unrelated things aka SPAMMING
you are indeed naked without your smearing tactics and myriad other dirty tricks
but you are sure as hell useless when it comes to discerning truth from fiction

so much words for fuck! Asterix!!!
nahbeh why you nailed me here!!!
i am secular and i got nothing to do with religion
if you can't argue your way, don't force your way into the dog's anus ok!!!

if you can't a candle to anyone, don't blindly band them as IB
this is a damned stupid form of refuge - you lousy intellectual fuckhead!
leave me out of your fucking stupid head!!! cheers!!!!!!

now pls leave KOPI out of your fucking filthy mess here...thank you.
another intellectual turd turned turtle like that JW5 who turned perineum licking good fella!!! wauhahhaaaaaa!!!!

Last edited: