• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KNNCCB! Which ch@@by@ kia zapped me 3 times and say I'm a Kiasu Sinkee!

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lip lai here and come clean! Don't hide behind the annonymity of zapping annonymously! :mad:

KNLB'A'CCB! :oIo:

P/S Please pardon my bastardised usage of KNNCCB! And I thank the bro who upz me 159 points! You know who you are! :wink:

What happen to the Sam... 17-03-2011 10:22 PM les play a game called zap the kiasu sinkie cheebye!

What happen to the Sam... 15-03-2011 10:54 PM PUI ! shaddup lah kiasu sinkie

What happen to the Sam... 13-03-2011 10:06 PM boooooooooooo stupid kiasu sinkie

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I thank the bro who upz me 159 points! You know who you are! :wink:

There's only one I know who have that power, Ramseth. He's not posting but I'm sure he's still reading.

Maybe there's a few others, I don't know.

I got zapped too, for starting Plan B Hotel Singapura. But what the hell, I'm true to myself that I mean well to all.

lauhumku

Alfrescian
Loyal

Poor thing. But classic example of a loser because i thought i will only see this over at the sex forum. But you even start a thread to KPKB. POWER! Luckily for you it has nothing to do with the OA. :biggrin:

Coolsaint77

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Admin will finally have to remove all these power factor. There are a couple of idiots in here who zap you whenever they can't articulate a point.
But i'm not going to complain to admin. This is a coffeeshop tockcok forum for goodness sake. I don't believe it warrants admin's effort to be a judge to monitor who abuse their power.

One classic example is Cooleo the BALLESS LION. Call himself the courtesy lion but in fact a disgrace to mankind. Balless people like him go around threatening and zapping people with his points, and get the thrill out of it.
I pissed him off because i pointed out a rather stupid post by him... and he could not get over it.

Idiots like him don't have a fucking life but hang around posting stupid comments just to acquire some power or points whatever. The only way to counter such idiots is to register multiple nick... much as i hate to do.