• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KNNBEPCB, Obama not cumming!!!!!

SR Nathan

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNBEPCB, that CSJ.

Write this write that to Obama. Now he fed up....not cumming.

Make excuses, donch want to take group photo in that ridiculous fusion get-up Ah Loong planned.

Now make my master, Ali, the Baba, bery angry and loosed faced.

I must siam him or he sure take his frustration out on me since he cannot cool down by riding Gecko anymore because she becumming stiffer and stiffer.

Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story

Nov 13, 2009
Obama skips Apec costume

US PRESIDENT Barack Obama will skip the traditional costume group photo at an annual summit where 21 Asia-Pacific leaders were due to appear in 'Asian fusion' outfits, organisers said on Friday.

The picture, a highlight of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (Apec) meeting, has been thrown into disarray by changes to Mr Obama's schedule, which will now see him in Singapore for just one day.

He had been scheduled to pose for the group shot Saturday with other leaders including China's President Hu Jintao, in a long-sleeved linen shirt inspired by the blend of Chinese, Malay and Indian culture found in Singapore.

However, summit organisers said that with Mr Obama now arriving a day later than planned, the picture would be taken on Sunday.

'The leaders will be in their business suits,' they said in a statement. Instead, the shirts by Singaporean designer Wykidd Song - featuring mandarin collars and in a choice of blue, red or green - will be worn at a leaders' dinner on Saturday that Mr Obama will not attend.

'Had the president arrived in time, he would of course have participated fully,' a US administration source told AFP.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lky-1.jpg

If I had not gone to Yankeeland, he would not even have known I was 'legendary'. *sob*sob*

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
one day at the land of curse is enough !

americunt oredi make temasick veri rich last time, enough is enough !

China alredi lend pandas, so Obama see no need to entertain the PAP two-headed snake crowns.

better ask Dr Chee write again to obama not to praise sinkapore when he comes, just grin and drink and fuck off .

Stage 5

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least he showing up,.. only he's not interested to come here to play dress-up for the giggle like school girls photo shoot thingy.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmm I wonder if the visit by LKY had anything to do with the change:confused:

Obama might have been put off by the prospect of spending more time with the Lees :smile:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least he showing up,.. only he's not interested to come here to play dress-up for the giggle like school girls photo shoot thingy.

If the leaders were all women they would go gaga and give their opinions to the designer on how each of their personal designs should be, and go for lots of Neo Prints too.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNBEPCB, that CSJ.

Write this write that to Obama. Now he fed up....not cumming.

Make excuses, donch want to take group photo in that ridiculous fusion get-up Ah Loong planned.

Now make my master, Ali, the Baba, bery angry and loosed faced.

I must siam him or he sure take his frustration out on me since he cannot cool down by riding Gecko anymore because she becumming stiffer and stiffer.

Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story

Nov 13, 2009
Obama skips Apec costume

US PRESIDENT Barack Obama will skip the traditional costume group photo at an annual summit where 21 Asia-Pacific leaders were due to appear in 'Asian fusion' outfits, organisers said on Friday.

The picture, a highlight of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (Apec) meeting, has been thrown into disarray by changes to Mr Obama's schedule, which will now see him in Singapore for just one day.

He had been scheduled to pose for the group shot Saturday with other leaders including China's President Hu Jintao, in a long-sleeved linen shirt inspired by the blend of Chinese, Malay and Indian culture found in Singapore.

However, summit organisers said that with Mr Obama now arriving a day later than planned, the picture would be taken on Sunday.

'The leaders will be in their business suits,' they said in a statement. Instead, the shirts by Singaporean designer Wykidd Song - featuring mandarin collars and in a choice of blue, red or green - will be worn at a leaders' dinner on Saturday that Mr Obama will not attend.

'Had the president arrived in time, he would of course have participated fully,' a US administration source told AFP.

Sigh, he probably hates cosplaying (he is revealing a statement that he is not an otaku nerd and he thinks little of rojak culture when he came from one himself in terms of birth and the country)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sigh, he probably hates cosplaying (he is revealing a statement that he is not an otaku nerd and he thinks little of rojak culture when he came from one himself in terms of birth and the country)

yes ..he hated akihabara :biggrin: