• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KNNBCCB, my master, Ali, the Baba, received the newly created, lifetime screwer award

SR Nathan

Alfrescian
Loyal
But he no getch to meet Obama. He where gotch qualify?

Who's the President? Me! Who's got the equivalent black cock? Me!

APEC summit who Obama gonna meet? Me lor!

Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story

Oct 28, 2009
MM Lee received newly created lifetime screwer award in US
By Chua Chin Hon, US Bureau Chief

mm-award01.jpg

Elder US statesmen Dr Henry Kissinger gives Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew a hug just before Mr Lee was awarded a lifetime achievement award by the US-Asean Business Council. Behind them and on the right is Mr Rod Hills, a founder and former chairman of the US-Asean Business Council. -- PHOTO: CHUA CHIN HON

WASHINGTON - A STAR-STUDDED cast of the US capital's political and business elites turned up to honour Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew on Tuesday night (Wednesday morning Singapore time) as he was awarded a lifetime achievement award for his contributions towards United States-Asean ties.

Three US Presidents - Mr Barack Obama, Mr Bill Clinton, and Mr George H W Bush - sent congratulations via letters and tape-recorded messages, while two elder statesmen - former Secretaries of States Dr Henry Kissinger and Dr George Shultz - were on hand to help Mr Lee celebrate the occassion.

The Minister Mentor is the first recipient of the lifetime achievement award, which the US-Asean Business Council created in conjunction with its 25th anniversary.

About 450 people, decked out in tuxedos and glamorous evening dresses, attended the glamourous event at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel.

Among those who paid tribute to Mr Lee were Dr Kissinger, Dr Shultz, Senator Jim Webb, and Assistant Secretary of State Kurt Campbell.

In a statement to The Straits Times, Dr Shultz said: 'Ideas, information, clarity of mind, integrity of purpose. Mr Lee Kuan Yew has all of these characteristics and many more.

'He is a truly great man who has been a wonderful friend over many years.'

Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story

Oct 28, 2009
MM Lee no get to see Obama
Key meetings kick off second leg of US visit
By Chua Chin Hon, US Bureau Chief

front-honmm28.jpg

Clinton: Want to lick my CB? It's still got juice! Ali, the Baba: No need lah. My Gecko's CB still got abalone taste remaining. -- ST PHOTO: CHUA CHIN HON

WASHINGTON - MINISTER Mentor Lee Kuan Yew began the second leg of his US trip by calling on two key Cabinet members of the Obama administration - top diplomat Hillary Clinton and Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner.

Meeting Mrs Clinton at the State Department on Monday afternoon, Mr Lee said his 10-day visit came at a critical moment when the United States was looking to further engage South-east and East Asia.

'I have come at a very important moment in America,' added the Minister Mentor, who first arrived in New York last week before travelling to Washington, DC on Sunday.

'It is a time for renewal and resumption of the engagement of America, in particular in South-east Asia and East Asia. It is the part of the world that will alter the shape of the 21st century.'

Agreeing, Mrs Clinton said with a laugh that they in the administration indeed 'have our work cut out for us here'.

In about two weeks' time, President Barack Obama will embark on a major visit to Asia, his first since taking office, as well as attend the annual Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (Apec) summit in Singapore.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: KNNBCCB, my master, Ali, the Baba, received the newly created, lifetime screwer a

Your master pay lots of money to Democratic Lobbyist to arrange all these meetings for him and it is not his own money.